PDA

View Full Version : My band, Midnight Ablaze - Hard Rock/Metal band from Australia new song up!

Living in Chaos
04-19-2010, 04:33 AM
Hey all. The exciting time for me has finally come, Midnight Ablaze the rock band I am the vocalist for has finally uploaded the new song "Ice Queen" off of our forthcoming album "Prevail" onto our MySpace. You can listen to it here - www.myspace.com/midnightablaze

Feel free to comment here, keen to hear what you guys think.
I'm personally pretty excited about the whole thing :)

AD90
04-21-2010, 07:21 AM
I enjoyed it. Thought your muffled screams at the beginning we're pretty bad/funny.

ad8
04-21-2010, 11:38 AM
Good song. You guys are skillful musicians.

Living in Chaos
04-22-2010, 01:19 AM
Thanks guys, I'm really proud of our work. Yeah AD90, I wasn't sure about it at first, (I assume you're talking about the "Pretty baby, you're driving me mad" bit.), I had a discussion with a few people and the band whether I should do it like that, or sing it like I sang the line "The best damn nightmare that I've ever had" in the second verse. We decided screaming the line in that way, conveyed the emotion that the line called for, being driven mad, anger.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion though, some people might like it, some may hate it, so thanks for sharing it :)

Living in Chaos
01-25-2011, 12:50 AM
Hey all.
My band Midnight Ablaze, have finally completed our debut album "Prevail", recorded and mixed here in the studio in Devonport, Tasmania, Australia, and mastered at Sterling Sound in New York. We have all the merch and stuff organized and we are now in the process of organizing our launch shows. The album is set for a February 28, 2011 release and will be released in a physical fomat (CD), on iTunes, Amazon and more. You can keep updated and have a listen to two of our songs ICE QUEEN and GONE (WASTED YEARS) here: www.facebook.com/MidnightAblazeOfficial

Hope you like them,
Cheers, Taylor