PDA

View Full Version : Songs Dexter/Noodles weren't incredibly fond of

Supa
04-22-2010, 09:59 AM
http://www.kyte.tv/ch/pointfest-24-video-lounge/offspring-pointfest-24/p=ls&c=307315&s=455682&l=18005

Along with a few other odd questions, Dexter and Noodles talk about two of their least favorite songs. Interesting, I thought.

Dexter_italy
04-22-2010, 10:19 AM
I always wanted to knew it...but i'd like to know what they think is the worst song on each album :D

~|Vredina|~
04-22-2010, 10:20 AM
http://www.kyte.tv/ch/pointfest-24-video-lounge/offspring-pointfest-24/p=ls&c=307315&s=455682&l=18005

Along with a few other odd questions, Dexter and Noodles talk about two of their least favorite songs. Interesting, I thought.

Thanks for sharing! :)

Jojan
04-22-2010, 11:40 AM
The link says "This show or channel is no longer available.".

Silver_Ferret
04-22-2010, 11:54 AM
Never seen that before. Thanks for sharing!

Dexter_italy
04-22-2010, 12:00 PM
The link says "This show or channel is no longer available.".

They said they don't like really much cool to hate and living in chaos :D

Supa
04-22-2010, 08:13 PM

To be exact, Noodles said he liked Living In Chaos and wasn't too fond of Cool To Hate, and Dexter basically said the opposite.

jacknife737
04-22-2010, 08:23 PM
Cheers for posting that: the "dislike" question was pretty interesting. Although i always hate "biggest influences" type questions, because everybody always asks that.

joshgenis
04-22-2010, 10:03 PM
thx for the upload, made me lol. first question was stupid as fuck. love dex answer though "yeah we tried to use guitar on this album" :p and i would love to see there reaction to 2 girls 1 cup

weezly
04-23-2010, 08:50 AM
im suprised, i think cool 2 hate is awesome, and living in chaos is and has always been my fav track from co1, and i love that album

Anka
04-23-2010, 09:34 AM
I specially liked when Dex said that their songs are their children and so they love them all...

randman21
04-23-2010, 01:26 PM
Haha, it's funny that Noodles says "Cool To Hate" when he hailed it as fine poetry in the Huck It DVD. I didn't know it was possible to hate that song. I guess he's extra cool then!

cool 2 hate 681
04-23-2010, 03:35 PM
i agree with dexter on living in chaos as for the rest of the video i have no comment:rolleyes:

brothadave79
04-23-2010, 09:56 PM

I thought Dexter said "Living in Chaos...that was one of my favorite songs."

Dexter_italy
04-24-2010, 05:23 AM

You're right... but now I'm thinkin if he meant that he doesn't like Living in chaos but cool to hate was one of his favourite... because if you think about it cool to hate has been played a lot, living in chaos almost none :)

DMelges
04-24-2010, 06:27 AM
Funny that Noodles isn't fond of Cool To Hate, considering how he says he loves it in the Huck It DVD. Maybe he just likes the lyrics?

Dexter_italy
04-24-2010, 07:37 AM
Funny that Noodles isn't fond of Cool To Hate, considering how he says he loves it in the Huck It DVD. Maybe he just likes the lyrics?

Probably..it's quite boring to play it in the end.... but cool to hear it:D

KHWHD
04-24-2010, 08:11 AM
Awesome interview, thanks for sharing! :cool:

Blitz!
04-24-2010, 08:51 AM
Cool, thanks for sharing :)

I don't believe that Noodles doesn't like Cool to Hate, he was probably just messing about.

Tijs
04-24-2010, 09:42 AM
Cool, I love these kind of interviews, although the interview tries to steer them a bit into being not-so-serious. But I like it anyway.

Bad camera-work and audio though. Had to say it :(

But really, Living In Chaos one of his least favourite songs? It's one of my favourites of all time. I can imagine he'd say Cool To Hate cause of it's cheesiness but still...

holland25
04-24-2010, 10:17 AM
and i would love to see there reaction to 2 girls 1 cup

THERE:
1. At or in that place: sit over there.
2. To, into, or toward that place: wouldn't go there again.
3. At that stage, moment, or point: Stop there before you make any more mistakes.
4. In that matter: I can't agree with him there.
5. In a readily accesible or discoverable state: The answer is out there. All we have to do is look for it.

THEIR:
adj. The possessive form of they.
1. Used as a modifier before a noun: their accomplishments; their home town.
2. Usage Problem His, her, or its: "It is fatal for anyone who writes to think of their sex"

See the difference?

yarock
04-24-2010, 01:55 PM
They are really tall.If Imdb is right Dexter is taller than Hetfield by 2 cm's.You might ask who the hell Hetfield is,I don't know either.

Jojan
04-24-2010, 02:10 PM
Why the fuck does that site think I am browsing from a cell phone? The same thing happened me a week ago on Facebook. Was redirected to m.facebook.com and on kyle.tv I en up on m.kyle.tv.

randman21
04-24-2010, 05:26 PM
Heh, yeah I was thinking that, too. I had to listen to it 3 or 4 times before I heard "wasn't one of my favorite songs".

Haha, it's funny that Noodles says "Cool To Hate" when he hailed it as fine poetry in the Huck It DVD. I didn't know it was possible to hate that song. I guess he's extra cool then!
Great minds think alike?

They are really tall.If Imdb is right Dexter is taller than Hetfield by 2 cm's.You might ask who the hell Hetfield is,I don't know either.
Hehe. Probably the singer from Metallica. Dexter is tall, Noodles not as much. I think the interviewer is just tiny. :P

Supa
04-24-2010, 10:38 PM
Yeah, the interviewer is pretty short. He's one of the morning hosts on the local rock station here, 105.7 The Point.

Lord_Gabo
04-26-2010, 04:09 PM
cute interview!!! :)

Bejka
04-27-2010, 12:04 AM
Cool :) I love it.

TheOldMark
04-27-2010, 11:13 AM
I wonder why they played those both live so much if they didn't like them. Like, Cool to Hate has its own band-funded video....

And by contrast, IMO, Kids arent alright is one of the worst offspring videos.

Dexter_italy
04-27-2010, 11:34 AM
I wonder why they played those both live so much if they didn't like them. Like, Cool to Hate has its own band-funded video....

And by contrast, IMO, Kids arent alright is one of the worst offspring videos.

was living in chaos played so much? I dont' remember so... :D

LordOfTheFail
04-28-2010, 05:19 PM
I was kind of surprised to hear those were their least favorite (I like Cool to Hate O.o). I would have thought it would have been one of their more popular songs like Come Out and Play or Pretty Fly or something that they've probably played or heard fifty thousand times. XD

Lord Phidias
04-28-2010, 06:17 PM
I think Dexter's not very fond of Living in Chaos because it's kind of Hip-hop-ish?? Except for the Whoooooooooooohweeee... WHOOOOOOOOOOHWEEEEEH's, and the verses... the chorus is kind of a rap chorus, to me... maybe... it could...:confused:

randman21
04-28-2010, 06:48 PM
Pretty Fly is way more rap than Living in Chaos.

Lord Phidias
04-28-2010, 07:21 PM
Pretty Fly is way more rap than Living in Chaos.

Oh, I disagree, good sir! The vibe to Living in Chaos is like more, mmm... obscure, dense... I don't know why but I think about Cypress Hill (band I like a lot), when listening to it, but I guess you're right, Pretty fly is kinda rap too...:cool:

littleCentipede
04-28-2010, 09:17 PM
Don't mean to hijack or anything, but

Rap:

A form of popular music characterized by spoken or chanted rhyming lyrics with a strong rhythmic accompaniment.

Living in Chaos is not rap. I remember listening to it a lot when I was a kid. It was my all time favorite. Has this kind of... slow, deadbeat kind of rhythm... Don't know how to really describe it. Anyone who can do it better go ahead and do so.

I think maybe, looking at this video and Noodles reciting Cool to Hate as poetry, that in the Huck It video, he was sarcastic. When I first watched it (I had no clue of Noodles' true demeanor), I was creeped out by his tone. I think it's safe to say he was making fun of Cool to Hate rather than putting it on the supposed pedestal. He seemed pretty sarcastic and joking throughout the whole thing.

GOD NOODLES. STOP BEIN SO SRS.

ospringfan112113
04-28-2010, 09:38 PM
cool video:cool:

thank you for sharing:)

Supa
04-29-2010, 12:48 PM
Don't mean to hijack or anything, but

Rap:

Living in Chaos is not rap. I remember listening to it a lot when I was a kid. It was my all time favorite. Has this kind of... slow, deadbeat kind of rhythm... Don't know how to really describe it. Anyone who can do it better go ahead and do so.

Come on, you can't strictly define music with a textbook. All he's saying is that LIC has a hip hop flavor to it, not that its a rap song.

For the record I agree with him.