Stza
05-03-2010, 04:13 PM
Yeeeeaaaahhhh Biiitttccchhheesssss!!!

tayluhhx3
05-09-2010, 01:25 PM
Exactly! (:

tinymaus
06-01-2010, 12:57 AM
Oh my god, the summerfest must be incredible!!!

ConspiracyofMegs
06-07-2010, 12:38 PM
Summerfest Milwaukee?

ConspiracyofMegs
06-09-2010, 10:55 AM
So, who's all going? I'm totally gonna spend Canada Day in America. : D

tayluhhx3
06-21-2010, 04:59 PM
I want to go so badly, but things are looking down & i'm not sure i can make it anymore. Ehh, i hate my life! :/

Llamas
06-21-2010, 05:31 PM
I'm probably going to be there. I just gotta find someone else to come with me... None of my friends in Wisconsin are Offspring fans :(

tayluhhx3
06-21-2010, 11:00 PM
I'm probably going to be there. I just gotta find someone else to come with me... None of my friends in Wisconsin are Offspring fans :(

There's tons going on at Summerfest, anyone could have a good time! :D

ConspiracyofMegs
06-24-2010, 02:25 PM
I'm definitely going! I'm pretty stoked. I'm travelling like 8 hours there with my boyfriend.

I was wondering if the legal drinking age is 19 or 21 in Milwaukee... because I'm 20 and here it's 19...

Streef
06-24-2010, 04:11 PM
I was wondering if the legal drinking age is 19 or 21 in Milwaukee... because I'm 20 and here it's 19...

"Persons under age 21 may be on licensed premises, and can be sold and allowed to drink alcohol beverages, if they are with their parents, guardians, or spouses, as long as those persons are of legal drinking age; but this is at the discretion of the licensee."

From here ------> http://www.revenue.wi.gov/faqs/ise/atundrg.html

It's for bars specifically, but eh.

ConspiracyofMegs
06-24-2010, 06:26 PM
That sucks. Anyone going who's over 21 wanna help me out for my 4-day-hopefully-not-sober venture to Milwaukee? :P

Llamas
06-29-2010, 11:11 PM
That sucks. Anyone going who's over 21 wanna help me out for my 4-day-hopefully-not-sober venture to Milwaukee? :P

You seriously can't get away with getting beer under the age of 21 at Summerfest. And it's SUPER dangerous for buy for under-agers there. Security is abound and they card everyone who looks younger than 30. I'll be there, but good luck finding someone who's willing to risk getting in that kind of trouble... :P

Berzerker92
06-30-2010, 12:05 AM
summerfest isnt actually too bad for getting beer. i was in a group of strangers last year and they offered to get beer for me and my buddy and i was 16 at the time. and last saturday i had the same thing happen. so id assume that it actually happens alot. or maybe i just look 21.....;)

and i will def. be there. if you see me hit me up.. i'm like 6'1" 190lb with bleach blond hair (should be spiked or fauxhawked) glasses, and an offspring shirt of some kind. yell berzerker and see if i look at you.... :)

Llamas
06-30-2010, 03:30 PM
Okay then, good luck :) I wanna go, but I'm only going if I find someone to go with. I don't have any Offspring-fan friends in Wisconsin... but I'll likely be hitting them up at Taste of Minnesota on Monday, so I can live with only seeing them once ;)

_Lost_
06-30-2010, 03:40 PM
Okay then, good luck :) I wanna go, but I'm only going if I find someone to go with. I don't have any Offspring-fan friends in Wisconsin... but I'll likely be hitting them up at Taste of Minnesota on Monday, so I can live with only seeing them once ;)

get a good spot in the back where you can hear the mic monitors clearly and write down those lyrics for us, kthx.

tayluhhx3
06-30-2010, 08:56 PM
I CANNOT FREAKING WAIT. It's gonna be amazinggg.

Llamas
07-01-2010, 08:20 AM
So I think I'm going tonight :) Totally excited! Karin, I'll try my best ;) But I might be anxious and try to get right the fuck up front!

Stza
07-01-2010, 10:29 AM
Offspring plays in 9.5 hours!

Berzerker92
07-01-2010, 11:22 PM
Show was utterly awesome. here's the setlist I wrote down

You're Gonna Go Far, Kid
All I Want
Hammerhead
You'll Find A Way (new song)
Have You Ever
Come Out and Play
Gone Away
Kristy, Are You Doing Okay?
Gotta Get Away
Guns of Brixton
Why Don't You Get a Job?
Bad Habit
Genocide
Staring at the Sun
Pretty Fly (for a White Guy)
Want You Bad
Self Esteem

Encore:
Americana
(Can't Get My) Head Around You
The Kids Aren't Alright

Stza
07-02-2010, 10:17 AM
I'm gonna be honest, a lot of the people at the show were fucking jackasses. Almost all of the people there were jockey sons of bitches with fucking 'merican eagle shirts and slave labor Nike's. What kills me the most is that the only songs they new were You're Gonna Go Far Kid and Kristy are you Doing Okay? Then there were these 4 girls that, after the show had started, went through the 6th row and slowly made their way to the front. I had to save my eat for 4 fucking hours, and they just came at the last minute and went to the front. Besides that, the show was amazing. I was surprised they played Genocide and Staring at the Sun.

tayluhhx3
07-02-2010, 10:30 AM
I'm gonna be honest, a lot of the people at the show were fucking jackasses. Almost all of the people there were jockey sons of bitches with fucking 'merican eagle shirts and slave labor Nike's. What kills me the most is that the only songs they new were You're Gonna Go Far Kid and Kristy are you Doing Okay? Then there were these 4 girls that, after the show had started, went through the 6th row and slowly made their way to the front. I had to save my eat for 4 fucking hours, and they just came at the last minute and went to the front. Besides that, the show was amazing. I was surprised they played Genocide and Staring at the Sun.

YES! Me and my sister were in the front row bleachers FROM 12:30-10! And, during Terrible Thing's set these two fuck asses who didn't even KNOW Offspring's music came in and got even closer than us. It was bullshit, half these idiots didn't even know their music and yet they could be right up there front and center? :/ It's aggravating. But the show WAS amazing. I'm pretty sure I was the only one singing along to the chorus of the new song, and if you happened to hear "PLAY DIRTY MAGIC" screamed a few times in between songs.. that was me! (: haha
Oh, and they played Staring at the Sun last year at Summerfest, I'm pretty sure. (:

Stza
07-02-2010, 10:38 AM
Did they? I can't remember.

tayluhhx3
07-02-2010, 10:45 AM
Yeah, I think so! I could have sworn I remember them playing it, but that was a pretty long time ago to remember completely! haha, where were you at in the crowd last night?

Stza
07-02-2010, 11:26 AM
Like the sixth row, kinda to the left.

Berzerker92
07-02-2010, 12:10 PM
all the people i was around were cool... and literally everyone was smoking weed around me.. but there were some people getting a little outta hand (happens at summerfest every concert pretty much). crowd was better last year (less fans who know 2 songs) but the music was better this year.

they played staring at the sun last year for sure. i lost my voice during it. i dont think they played gotta get away or genocide last year though

smileemptysoul44
07-02-2010, 03:18 PM
what is up? did any of you go to summerfest?? I was the dude that jumped on stage!!!!!

tayluhhx3
07-02-2010, 08:20 PM
Like the sixth row, kinda to the left.
I probably didn't see you then. haha!

tayluhhx3
07-02-2010, 08:21 PM
all the people i was around were cool... and literally everyone was smoking weed around me.. but there were some people getting a little outta hand (happens at summerfest every concert pretty much). crowd was better last year (less fans who know 2 songs) but the music was better this year.

they played staring at the sun last year for sure. i lost my voice during it. i dont think they played gotta get away or genocide last year though

Yeah, i smelled that weed wafting through the crowd. xD

smileemptysoul44
07-03-2010, 12:55 AM
no1 saw me on stage?

Berzerker92
07-03-2010, 12:40 PM
i didnt see you but i could barely see the stage. i saw a couple guys climbing the lightpoles and get taken out by security. that was hilarious.

and i was pretty baked after the show hahaha.

smileemptysoul44
07-04-2010, 10:48 AM
damn i wish someone would of tapped the shit. ive jumped on stage twice and no video, this shit sucks lol.

tayluhhx3
07-04-2010, 07:28 PM
no1 saw me on stage?

I saw you! I was in the front row of bleachers. Me and my sister were like "We should've taped that!" But we didn't have the camera out in time. Did you plan that, or was it a spur of the moment thing?

i didnt see you but i could barely see the stage. i saw a couple guys climbing the lightpoles and get taken out by security. that was hilarious.

I saw that too! Right before The Offspring went on! Everyone was like "CLIMB, CLIMB, CLIMB!"

smileemptysoul44
07-05-2010, 10:13 PM
it was planned!!! my nick names d reckless i always do reckless shit. I did it once b4 so i had to do it for offspring (my fav band) What city do u live in???

tayluhhx3
07-06-2010, 05:15 PM
it was planned!!! my nick names d reckless i always do reckless shit. I did it once b4 so i had to do it for offspring (my fav band) What city do u live in???

Damn! I live in Lake County, IL.

smileemptysoul44
07-07-2010, 09:46 AM
damn thats cool. yeah summerfest is the shit

tayluhhx3
07-07-2010, 11:33 PM
damn thats cool. yeah summerfest is the shit

Eh, not really. I wish I was anywhere BUT here.
Yeah, it is. It's cheap, which is probably the thing I love most about it.

smileemptysoul44
07-13-2010, 11:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkhYk_EK5t8&annotation_id=annotation_555108&feature=iv i jump on stage about 6:45

Stza
07-17-2010, 08:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkhYk_EK5t8&annotation_id=annotation_555108&feature=iv i jump on stage about 6:45

Haha. That's awesome. Did you get fined or kicked out or anything?

martin_theoffspring
07-17-2010, 10:19 PM
on genocide!
YOU ARE GREAT

that is unrepeatable...