PDA

View Full Version : whats r all time fav horror movie??!?!

rocker dude!!!
10-26-2004, 06:49 PM
just asking nothin else to do

Jebus
10-26-2004, 07:05 PM
Dammit I didn't see the horror part.

Leprechaun

Ezz
10-26-2004, 07:17 PM
Spice World scared the shit outta me lol

rocker dude!!!
10-26-2004, 07:22 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL

Tired_Of_You
10-26-2004, 07:24 PM

Yeah I understand you, what did they think to pass that horrible thing on TV?

Subsidal
10-27-2004, 01:32 PM
I love The Ring (to make one "serious" post)

Nina
10-27-2004, 02:26 PM
i dislike horror movies.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-27-2004, 02:28 PM
I'd never seen a horror movie in my life. Then I saw The Ring. Then I slept with the lights on for 3 months.

I don't like The Ring. Sadistic bitch. With her hair. Bitch.

Nina
10-27-2004, 02:37 PM
i absolutely understand you </3

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-27-2004, 02:39 PM
I'm still scared of the dark cos of it.

-Sniff-

Tijs
10-27-2004, 03:37 PM
The Ring's ok. I like most horror movies for some reason... I like most movies actually. There aren't many movies I hate...

Betty
10-27-2004, 04:04 PM
Poltergeist.

If you like horror movies, you should definitely watch it... the first is the best, and the second is pretty good too.

rocker dude!!!
10-27-2004, 04:20 PM
i dislike horror movies.
then why did u post this then??

Hysteria
10-27-2004, 04:33 PM
Finding Nemo was shit-scary, I can't believe it wasn't banned.

Chris
10-27-2004, 05:20 PM
I saw Poltergeist when I was pretty young and kinda freaked me out, but although not horror strictly, Im gonna go for the late seventies version of The Bodysnatchers - the bad ending just topped it off (a bit like the original night of the living dead I suppose). Im kinda hooked on zombie movies at the moment though and shall be renting out dawn of the dead to watch again and laugh at the gruesome moments.

Nina
10-28-2004, 01:48 AM
then why did u post this then??

to say that i dislike horror movies.
have a problem with that?

Sunny
10-28-2004, 07:11 AM
the Shining!! no contest.

Hysteria
10-28-2004, 07:31 AM
There aren't many movies I hate...

Same for me. If it entertains me for an hour or two, then its good. :cool:

nirvana
10-28-2004, 08:47 PM
the ring was crap. so was scream. chain saw masacre scared me 2 death. secret window was also reali good. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Funky-Munky
10-28-2004, 08:53 PM
the grudge was ok....

Linda
10-28-2004, 09:20 PM
Best one I've seen so far was Stephen King's Rose Red.
Fantastic movie and very long!
I like all horror movies.

Funky-Munky
10-28-2004, 09:20 PM
i like most of em

Subsidal
10-29-2004, 01:56 AM
secret window was also reali good. :eek: :eek: :eek:

The movie sucked. The book was much better

wliethof
10-29-2004, 05:35 AM
not jeepers creepers

Not Ozymandias
10-29-2004, 07:50 AM
http://actionfiguresbygofigure.com/media/normanbates.jpg

nirvana
11-10-2004, 04:30 PM
The movie sucked. The book was much better
omg was there a book. i gotta read it.

nieh
11-10-2004, 05:18 PM
Poltergeist.

If you like horror movies, you should definitely watch it... the first is the best, and the second is pretty good too.

Hell yeah! Poltergeist is an amazing movie, and oddly enough I prefer their old school ghost special effects in comparison to the CG of today and the acting was much better than the stuff of today (in regards to their reactions to the things that weren't actually there...the guy from Coach is generally not that good an actor) The only part I don't like is when the guy starts ripping his own face apart in his mind. That looks incredibly fake. Despite the fact that the movie's inaccurate in calling it a Poltergeist, it's still a damn scary movie and from what I remember of the 2nd one (I haven't seen it in a while) it was great too.

I just saw May the other day and it was fucking creepy. It's more of a psychological horror than a supernatural or gore horror thing. In short, it's about a girl that kills people and uses their individual perfect parts (i.e. some guy's hands, some girl's neck) to make a perfect whole. As corny as that sounds it's actually really really good. The only time any people die is in the last 20 minutes or so. Up until then it's kind of a really dark comedy, just her delusions building and building. She grew up with no friends because she had a lazy eye and was made fun of, so she talked to her dolls instead of to other people. Now she's like 25 and is lonely and still talks to her dolls and considers one of them her best friend. She starts meeting people and stuff and she inevitably gets dicked over (she scares off a boy she likes, a girl fucks her over, etc). There's one point in the movie where she's really upset crying in her room and her cat pisses her off so she throws something at it killing it. She continues to keep it because she loves its fur. She even puts it on her lap and falls asleep with it there a little later. It's just a really creepy movie because as I mentioned, it's based around the psychological as opposed to the supernatural. They do a scarilly realistic job with a lot of it (not all of it, most of the exaggerated parts are added for a laugh though) which is why by the time you get to the end of the movie, the whole sewing pieces of people together doesn't seem quite as corny.

Rag Doll
11-10-2004, 05:25 PM
the corpses in the pool in poltergeist were real. so that may have been real horror on the woman's part....tho, i cant remember if she found out before or after.

anyways. i was dying to see May...but now nieh had to mention an animal dying...and that killed it for me.

i like...the first nightmare on elm street. the exorcist (linda blair = awesome). silence of the lambs, if you consider that a horror movie. a bunch of other stuff too, but i'm too lazy to make a long list.

punkangel
11-10-2004, 05:29 PM
The Exorist... oh my GOSH that was scarrrrrrrrrrrrrrry!

killboybowerhead
11-10-2004, 06:41 PM
I thought it was funny my all time favorite horror is SE7EN a great movie horrors i find funny so the ring i thought was a lame movie

Sman9453
11-10-2004, 07:06 PM
i love horror movies... i dont know, i kinda like the freddy krooger series (number 3 in particuler)

i like the omen and the exorcist series (2nd exorcist sucked)

jacob's ladder is pretty scary as well

but my all time fav is the shining (jack nicholsen can play a real nasty "insane" dude)