PDA

View Full Version : Do you agree that George Bush should've never been president?

Jack the Tripper
01-29-2005, 05:25 PM
Do you agree that George Bush should've never been president and should never be president?

Jack the Tripper
01-29-2005, 05:51 PM
oh come on, someone needs to come here

sk8ter-hater
01-29-2005, 06:24 PM
I did,but voted for the right one.

GreenTerror
01-29-2005, 08:50 PM
Why did people ever vote for him in the first place? Damn electoral college.

Leo_ARG
01-29-2005, 10:11 PM
He should've never been borned.

Jack the Tripper
01-30-2005, 09:15 AM
George Bush is a joke. He's such a _________________________
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (any insult will work)

Kitten
01-30-2005, 09:18 AM
Oh yes, he should be president forever.

I think this sort of topic has been covered several times, and sometimes off topic as well.

Revolver-2005?
01-30-2005, 09:26 AM
I say FUCK NO, i hate the president, hes a stupid tea bagging dick head

offspringrammsteinfan
01-30-2005, 09:35 AM
you -americans- voted for him so now you have to listen to him.. say heil hitler oops say heil bush one more time please?

Panzerfaust92
01-30-2005, 09:46 AM
I just can't understand how he could convince half of all voters to go for him. Americans are not dumb as a whole, there's just a lot of unintelligent ones out there.

offspringrammsteinfan
01-30-2005, 09:47 AM
they are dumb... they are dumb... they are americans...

Jack the Tripper
01-30-2005, 09:47 AM
you -americans- voted for him so now you have to listen to him.. say heil hitler oops say heil bush one more time please?
I'd rather obey Adolf Hitler then Bush-for-brains. Because of George Bush I no longer drink Busch Light. Just kidding, I don't drink beer. or do I...

offspringrammsteinfan
01-30-2005, 09:50 AM
it's same man boy... it's the same man.. he made believe their is such thing as a recur after dead

wheelchairman
01-30-2005, 10:33 AM
I dislike Bush as much as the next man. But he's no Adolf Hitler.

Jack the Tripper
01-30-2005, 04:13 PM
it's same man boy... it's the same man.. he made believe their is such thing as a recur after dead
I just understood what yiu said now, 3 hours after reading the it the first time. I don't think George Bush and Adolf Hitler are even close to the same.

Revolver-2005?
01-30-2005, 06:04 PM
Swaying thousands to his side through religion? Claiming Americans are superior and "Special"? Id say the two go hand in ahnd

wheelchairman
01-31-2005, 06:38 AM
Swaying thousands to his side through religion? Claiming Americans are superior and "Special"? Id say the two go hand in ahnd
You can say that about every politician except communists who deny religion.

Anya82
02-01-2005, 10:03 AM
i think he has a good team, and they know how to manipulate people, a clue point for politicians. But I dislike him cause i find him inhuman.

Dexter_Holland
02-02-2005, 01:27 AM
i voted fuck no, i cant stand the fuckface.

offspring4ever
02-02-2005, 02:17 AM
I think he would have a good career in comedy movies....

T-6005
02-02-2005, 03:35 AM

Had he not decided to go into politics, he might have.... not anymore though, he's too hated.

Jack the Tripper
02-03-2005, 04:36 PM
Who voted for hell no instead of fuck no?

90's_boy
02-03-2005, 06:16 PM
I voted for '...yes...'

BuddyHolly
02-04-2005, 12:39 AM
I'd rather obey Adolf Hitler then Bush-for-brains. Because of George Bush I no longer drink Busch Light. Just kidding, I don't drink beer. or do I...

you're pretty damn stupid

I voted for '...yes...'

and so are you

meaning_of_life
02-04-2005, 01:18 AM
your a moron. even for a 9 year old.

wheelchairman
02-04-2005, 02:16 AM
your a moron. even for a 9 year old.
That should read: "you're".

JoY
02-04-2005, 04:47 AM
I think he's made interesting decisions. re-installing the man with responsibility over the troops, that tortured Iraqi? hmm, very interesting.

I can't possibly judge if his intentions are good & humane. but in a lot of cases the outcome sure doesn't seem to be either of those.

offspringrammsteinfan
02-04-2005, 11:16 AM

Stil he's your leader? well the leader of the americans. And why do vote people on pipey the clown? ohw wait yeah I did say that before: They are americans.. Americans are dumb... Bush is the guy with a little bit of brains.. And he gets the leader of tha monkeys.

jimmyjimjimz
02-04-2005, 12:20 PM

For the hundred zillionth time, I DIDN'T VOTE FOR GEORGE BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I voted for John Kerry.

Jack the Tripper
02-04-2005, 03:35 PM
I don't know what dumbfucks voted for Bush-brains, but everyone I know(outside of the internet) voted John Kerry.

offspringrammsteinfan
02-05-2005, 03:27 AM
[QUOTE=Jack the Tripper]I don't know what dumbfucks voted for Bush-brains

Americans... Americans... it's as simple as that... Americans always care about fucking money and if Sir bush wants a war for oil you think you can get a drop of it and people will vote because of that little bit of oil for bush... OIL ROCKS????? why the fuck you guys don't start a war for gold or something. For Oil???? whahhahahah...

Strider
02-05-2005, 11:08 AM
http://img220.exs.cx/img220/7229/americanidiot5ae.jpg

lost_nvrfound
03-06-2005, 05:04 PM
I dislike Bush as much as the next man. But he's no Adolf Hitler.
i agree... bush is too stupid to be hitler

besides... in the actual vote count 4 the US bush lost... but the electoral college voted differently...*cough*bribe*cough*

~~A.s.K.~~
03-07-2005, 07:04 AM
FUcK no, coz he is dumb, and suck bin laden's dick!!! why bin is not dead? coz Bush don't wanna kill him, he makes money on it :mad:

SicN Twisted
03-07-2005, 12:19 PM
Stop all the mindless Bush bashing. I'm not flag toting texan, but the problems with the US go beyond one specific man who's no better or worse then most past presidents.

Sergeant Spliff
03-07-2005, 01:24 PM
the guys a total faggot - they shuodl take him outside and fucking put him against a firing squad,. then they should take blair and see if hes still prepared to still go along with his good 'friend'. i bet he wont!.

stathis21
03-09-2005, 08:40 AM
FUCK NO!!!!!

pulse
03-09-2005, 10:08 AM
You all do not know the President nor know what it is like to have the fate of America in your hands.

Bush is not all that bad, yes, he has done some stupid things and has spent some money on crap, but there has very rarely ever been anyone in politics who has not made slips like George W. Bush and spent money on crap either. No matter what president I see elected into office, there is a bigger majority of people bitching about it than I see people who actualy cope with it for a change. Nobody will ever be good enough for you picky perfectionist people, I bet if your beloved Kerry was elected you'd be sick of him after a year or two as well. George W. Bush's policy and the way he does SOME things may not be on the dot, but if you really, really, study and dig deep enough, you will find that Kerry is no saint either. For starters he never was a war hero in Vietnam he was more of a trouble maker more than anything. Secondly, you people bitch about Bush sending our troops into Iraq. Well, I'd like to know how you all would feel if you knew that Kerry voted against sending every supply to our troops in Iraq. He even voted against sending them body armor, freaking body armor. Somehow I doubt that Kerry cares more about our country and troops than President Bush. Yes, like most others, I have seen Bush make a few selfish acts, but he's not the evil person you make him out to be, he's a human being, he's not Sally the freaking robot from The Jetsons who does whatever the hell you want him to and does it perfect. I'd like to see one of you people on here in the oval office. That'd be the biggest joke ever.

And stop complaining about the war in Iraq already. Why do you think 9/11 happened? Because there was an evil dictator out there who we let run free and then eventualy because we sat on ass, he got enough power and minions to make his nightmere a reality. The same thing would've eventualy happened with Saddam if we sat on our butt's too long. These are evil dictators we are talking about, ''it can't be bargained with, it can't be reasoned with. It dosn't feel remorse. And it absolutely will not stop untill you are dead''. And don't give me that crap saying we were too concentrated on the war in Iraq than finding Bin Laden because I've already read and seen things saying on the news saying Saddam had ties with Bin Laden. Don't you think by now he would've left Afghanastan? I think so. I would've. I think we're alot more on his trail searching his little dictator buddies than we ever will be sniffing up a camel's ass in a countrie's mountains. He probobly fled a long time ago from there, because I would never be stupid enough to stay hiding up there knowing the U.S. knew I was there and started bombing all around me. And also, don't give me that crap saying we had to try and work with peace between Saddam first. Because we have been for like 11+ freaking years, ever since Desert Storm ended obviously by now he showed no intention of peace.

I think we should finish what we started in Iraq and than see what happens and what we pick up from there. Becuase if we don't finish up now, and at least help them somewhat to rebuild things they're going to be more pissed off at us than ever before, even Kerry said so. So we should finish the job and stop complaining already.

pulse
03-09-2005, 10:12 AM
I'd also like to add the fact that you people are no better than what you bitch about with Bush, as seeing how violent and rotten you all act about him being President. I mean his stinking name is said and you people turn into a curse-word, blood thirsty, ''kill the stupid dickhead'' monster jam. Oh yeah, your really political. Grow up.

A real political person with half a brain would not be acting so violent and deal with things in a more professional way than just displaying the size of their mouth because they lack any knowledge or good points to say otherwise.

Yeah, Bush is real violent and causes blood for oil. Well look at you guys, I've seen more nicer things said and done on WWF.

pulse
03-09-2005, 10:13 AM
Stop all the mindless Bush bashing. I'm not flag toting texan, but the problems with the US go beyond one specific man who's no better or worse then most past presidents. Agreed

(10 charcater min)

Unnatural Disaster
03-09-2005, 04:15 PM
FUCK NO!!!!!

Agreed :cool:

AnotherDipWad
03-09-2005, 08:13 PM
I'd also like to add the fact that you people are no better than what you bitch about with Bush, as seeing how violent and rotten you all act about him being President. I mean his stinking name is said and you people turn into a curse-word, blood thirsty, ''kill the stupid dickhead'' monster jam. Oh yeah, your really political. Grow up.

A real political person with half a brain would not be acting so violent and deal with things in a more professional way than just displaying the size of their mouth because they lack any knowledge or good points to say otherwise.

Yeah, Bush is real violent and causes blood for oil. Well look at you guys, I've seen more nicer things said and done on WWF.

Just one question: If Bush went to war for oil, how come oil prices are so high?

Is anyone perfect? No, and certainly not the president. I agree with most of what you have here, but the people on this thread need to get a life a find a decent candidate if they want to oust the Republicans in 08. (Hint: It ain't Hillary.)

KappaWing
03-12-2005, 08:13 PM
I think Bush is an average, satisfactory president. He made some good choices and he made some bad choices, but I must agree with pulse on this one. This debate, I dare say, is even more deprived of intellect than WWE Smackdown. This is a political forum, so attatch your brain to your head and think with it for once.

Zack
03-12-2005, 08:23 PM
I am anti-government I don't belive in any of it!

KappaWing
03-13-2005, 07:18 PM
u just became my #1 most hated person on here

You mean Zack or me?

blackballs
03-13-2005, 10:01 PM
It doesn't matter what you think about Bush because Dick Cheney really runs the country, it's a conspiracy of one, get it I made an Offspring joke.

Serafin Negro
03-14-2005, 06:31 AM
I agree!!!

Mannen som blev en gris
03-14-2005, 07:14 AM
He's funny though. But I wouldn't like him as a president.

pulse
03-15-2005, 05:05 AM
Just one question: If Bush went to war for oil, how come oil prices are so high?

While I'm not sure if ALL oil companies are the same way, but all I keeping hearing about our oil compay is using the war as an excuse to raise the price of oil delivery. I'm not sure if this is true or not, or if other companies are doing it. But all I ever hear from around is that they're using Iraq as an excuse to raise the price. It can't be any pissed of republicans making rumors up either, because the state I live has always been democratic.

I also agree that Hilary isn't going to be a good candidate either. She always seemed so, pardon my language, bitchy whenever I saw her. She'd always be all red in the face and give dirty looks, and talk loud. She was a bitch.

RXP
03-15-2005, 05:14 AM
I disagree with the title of this thread.

pulse
03-15-2005, 05:15 AM
Do you agree that George Bush should've never been president and should never be president? Oh and by the way. Whether you agree with someone or not, you should not directly pick on and make fun of someone else's vote. The ''yEs, I wike georgie bushie'' option that you made to mock Bush votes just goes to show how immature, disrespectful, and lacking your thoughts are.

MaaQhimself
03-15-2005, 05:18 AM
to sound a little rebellious or something i voted yES, mEE wIke Gorjee Boosh!@#!!!#@. cos i dont really care. i know hes done a lotta bullshit but hes not my president. it'll be different if he decides to attack my country but i dont think that will ever happen. well who knows but still.