PDA

View Full Version : Abortion

sylvian
05-08-2010, 12:22 AM
Why would the Abortion rights people be upset over the Executive Order regarding abortion? If there was no funding for abortion in the bill, and the Hyde Amendment would pass, why would the NOW folks and the Pro-Choice people in the House be upset that the President is planning on reinforcing it with an Executive Order?
market samurai (http://www.keywordspy.com/overview/domain.aspx?q=marketsamurai.com) ~ marketsamurai (http://www.keywordspy.com/overview/domain.aspx?q=marketsamurai.com) ~ marketsamurai.com (http://www.keywordspy.com/overview/domain.aspx?q=marketsamurai.com)

jacknife737
05-08-2010, 11:34 AM
Why are they upset?

Not enough salt to go around.

Jojan
05-08-2010, 11:50 AM
That's what she said!

RickyCrack
05-09-2010, 01:46 AM
abortion: what's your opinion?

and since when is now an organization for folks rather than women?

Moose
05-10-2010, 04:53 PM
from what i heard, in this scenario, the president's executive order really means nothing and he can't even legally enforce it...it's basically a piece of paper that can't promise anything.

which is maybe why both sides are upset...1. the president is signing something that says you can't use tax money for abortion, 2. what he signed means nothing because the executive order can't be enforced anyway.

Little_Miss_1565
05-10-2010, 08:42 PM
Why would the Abortion rights people be upset over the Executive Order regarding abortion? If there was no funding for abortion in the bill, and the Hyde Amendment would pass, why would the NOW folks and the Pro-Choice people in the House be upset that the President is planning on reinforcing it with an Executive Order?

Because I think NOW and other pro-choice people were hoping for things to change. Some states fund abortions because Medicaid funds can't cover them under the Hyde Amendment. Hyde wouldn't apply to the new bill, and the Stupak Amendment would have taken things a step further. If you're pro-choice, Hyde is preferable to Stupak IMHO, but the whole reason Hyde applies to the new law is back-room bargaining with Stupak.

Retard
05-10-2010, 11:36 PM
Abortions for some!!!! Small miniature flags for others!!!!

mario_spaghettio
05-15-2010, 10:19 AM
most women who have abortions are simple minded self absorbed sluts.

ShutUpYouFuckingMime
05-15-2010, 04:48 PM

Hi troll! Any basis for your grossly generalized and misogynist statement there?

mario_spaghettio
05-15-2010, 06:41 PM
Hi troll! Any basis for your grossly generalized and misogynist statement there?yes, it's called the basis of reality

IamSam
05-15-2010, 09:46 PM
yes, it's called the basis of reality

If reality were bizarro world, then yes.

0r4ng3
05-15-2010, 10:33 PM
Most women who have abortions are made of candy!

See? I can say things too!

mario_spaghettio
05-17-2010, 09:42 AM
OK, you guys are right. They're responsible, thoughtful, selfless and caring. LOL.

Alison
05-17-2010, 10:34 AM

I'd get an abortion if I got pregnant now.
Does that make me a si....oh wait. Nevermind. You're so right.

Little_Miss_1565
05-18-2010, 08:21 AM
Totally. They're definitely not people with feelings stuck in a tough position, making a decision that no one would ever want to make. They're thrilled about it, and they go into the clinic high-fiving eachother. Then they have pizza parties afterwards. Let's hear it for the slutz!

_Lost_
05-18-2010, 08:27 AM
I tend to agree. I know that I've had abortions with nearly every single one of the numerous men I've slept with. Don't blame me that I didn't get to have one with Mike, Jerry, and Sam. I'm fairly certain they are sterile. I like getting pregnant and having abortions. It makes me feel special, but I could never wreck my good looks with the havoc that being pregnant would cause. Not to mention I'm too much of an airhead to properly care for a young child, let alone myself. I like being the one taken care of. I'm a queen goddamnit! And you all better get used to it.

WebDudette
05-20-2010, 03:45 PM
I'm so fucking tired of people assuming that women are out there getting abortions every other week as a replacement for birth control. Even if that were true, tell me why women who have been raped, will die if they carry through with the pregnancy, or will give birth to a brain dead child should not be allowed to get abortions.

This pisses me off almost as much as people who blame women for rape.
Fuck.

IamSam
05-20-2010, 03:47 PM
Dude.

If they didn't put their jiggly parts all out there then maybe they wouldn't get raped.

sarcasm

WebDudette
05-20-2010, 03:52 PM
Read this early and got so fucking frustrated. (http://www2.tricities.com/tri/news/local/article/blame_the_victim_religious_leaflet_claims_ungodly_ dressed_women_provoke_rap/42253/) On a personal basis, there are people whose throats I want to rip out for making similar claims about something that happened.

This (http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2010/may/10051712.html) is more related to the thread. Seriously? How the fuck...

mario_spaghettio
05-24-2010, 03:33 PM
I'm so fucking tired of people assuming that women are out there getting abortions every other week as a replacement for birth control. Even if that were true, tell me why women who have been raped, will die if they carry through with the pregnancy, or will give birth to a brain dead child should not be allowed to get abortions.

.they should be exempt, just not the sluts who do actually use abortion as a form of birth control.

mario_spaghettio
05-24-2010, 03:34 PM
I'd get an abortion if I got pregnant now.
Does that make me a si....oh wait. Nevermind. You're so right.Yes, it makes you a self absorbed irresponsible slut with little to no regard for human life. Essentially, the lowest of the low.

_Lost_
05-24-2010, 06:00 PM
YAY for button pushers!

wheelchairman
05-25-2010, 03:58 PM
Hey morons, quit feeding the troll with your self-righteous anger. That's what it subsists on.

ad8
05-26-2010, 02:11 AM
Hey morons, quit feeding the troll with your self-righteous anger. That's what it subsists on.
What he said.
That's basically too obviously stupid and offending to actually respond to it.

WebDudette
05-26-2010, 04:58 AM
I get that, but then I also want my feelings on the matter to be known to anyone who reads this thread.

mario_spaghettio
05-26-2010, 08:03 PM
I can't believe you guys are actually defending irresponsible and promiscuous tramps killing their offspring because they "just don't wanna deal with it"

Little_Miss_1565
05-26-2010, 09:31 PM
Obvious troll is obvious.

SåS
05-27-2010, 06:05 AM
I can't believe you guys are actually defending irresponsible and promiscuous tramps killing their offspring because they "just don't wanna deal with it"

So your implying that every woman that has an abortion/can't look after a child is a slut?

Harleyquiiinn
05-27-2010, 07:05 AM
So your implying that every woman that has an abortion/can't look after a child is a slut?

Mario's mad cause he saved Princess Peach and fucked her. But she had an abortion because she was too scared of giving another guy like him to the world.

Princess is cool.

SåS
05-27-2010, 06:12 PM
Mario's mad cause he saved Princess Peach and fucked her. But she had an abortion because she was too scared of giving another guy like him to the world.

Princess is cool.

Princess is hot, i would tap that 16bit peice.

mario_spaghettio
05-28-2010, 12:35 PM
Kind of ironic how most pro abortion people are also against the death penalty.

mario_spaghettio
05-28-2010, 12:37 PM
Obvious troll is obvious.I prefer to think of myself as a civil rights advocate for unborn children. I suppose you think Nelson Mandela was a troll as well?

Alison
05-28-2010, 12:57 PM
Nelson Mandela was the biggest fucking troll ever :p (sarcasm)

Anyway, I believe seen as an unborn child cannot feel anything for the first few weeks of its life, and because I wouldn't be able to afford to take care of a child (would it not be unethical to bring a child up in poverty), because I don't like children, because there's hundreds of children sitting and growing up in orphanages (is it not unethical to just dump your baby off at one? maybe, maybe not) and because I'm a slut with no regard for human life :rolleyes:, then yes, suck that baby right out.

Also, I'm for the death penalty in some extreme cases.

p.s. the term is 'pro-choice', not 'pro-abortion'. ;)

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
05-28-2010, 05:40 PM
Obvious troll that is obvious fails at entertaining me.

wheelchairman
05-29-2010, 07:13 AM
Kind of ironic how most pro abortion people are also against the death penalty.

Yes it is, and the reverse is also ironically true.

0r4ng3
05-29-2010, 08:33 AM
Yes it is, and the reverse is also ironically true.
There's also the pro-war thing too.

mario_spaghettio
05-30-2010, 04:37 PM
Obvious troll that is obvious fails at entertaining me.How about dancing troll that is dancing. http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n50/TripPix_2006/Emoticons/DancingTroll.gif

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
05-30-2010, 06:30 PM
You fail miserably

IamSam
05-31-2010, 07:55 PM
Question: Does anybody remember anything from when they were in the womb?

Harleyquiiinn
05-31-2010, 11:10 PM
Question: Does anybody remember anything from when they were in the womb?

I do actually, I spent my last 3 months there writing an essay against Death penalty.

Static_Martyr
06-01-2010, 08:07 PM
You wanna see something messed-up?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZSqiJ_nd8A&feature=related

The guy who wrote this was almost cartoonishly misinformed...the portrayals of abortionists and the people who get abortions are so superficial and stereotypical that it looks like they were informed by Pat Robertson or something....it's horrible. And to top it off, the film glorifies political terrorism. Abortion clinic shooters FTW?! What the fuck?!

Seriously. I could barely watch this it was so horrible.

rooshidavid
06-03-2010, 06:01 AM
Abortion is one of the most common medical procedures performed in the United States each year. More than 40% of all women will end a pregnancy by abortion at some time in their reproductive lives. While women of every social class seek terminations, the typical woman who ends her pregnancy is either young, white, unmarried, poor, or over the age of 40.
Worldwide, some 20-30 million legal abortions are performed each year, with another 10-20 million abortions performed illegally. Illegal abortions are unsafe and account for 13% of all deaths of women because of serious complications. Death from abortion is almost unknown in the United States or in other countries where abortion is legally available.
The Hepatitis Foundation is shocked an Australian doctor may have knowingly infected 55 New Zealand women.
The women were treated at Croydon Day Surgery in Melbourne between January 2006 and December 2009. Forty four Australian women have already been diagnosed with the virus.

mario_spaghettio
06-05-2010, 07:55 PM
More than 40% of all women will end a pregnancy by abortion at some time in their reproductive lives. I seriously doubt that's an accurate statistic

ad8
06-06-2010, 02:21 AM
*wikipedia*

*unbelievable*

*facepalm*
. .

Llamas
06-06-2010, 03:48 AM
I'm pretty much just anti-life. I'm no slut, but fuck ethics!

mynamewastaken
08-11-2010, 08:35 PM
:D
I'm pretty much just anti-life. I'm no slut, but fuck ethics!

why did i laugh at this?

hypnohotshot
08-13-2010, 11:43 PM
I have had two clients in their forties who had had nine abortions each.
Boy, were they screwed up neurotic women, though both were highly educated, inteligent and successful. They were not able to be rational to use contraception due to some emotional blockage, poor things.

hypnohotshot (http://www.mindmagic123./com)

mynamewastaken
08-14-2010, 11:03 AM
Boy, were they screwed up neurotic women, though both were highly educated, inteligent and successful. They were not able to be rational to use contraception due to some emotional blockage, poor things.

i'm pretty sure your "client's" information is confidential

mynamewastaken
08-14-2010, 11:04 AM

i'm pretty sure your "client's" information is confidential

btw: WELCOME!

ForkZ
08-15-2010, 11:54 AM
btw: WELCOME!

Hey... Bitch stole my rainbow thing! :[