PDA

View Full Version : meaning of life

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-29-2005, 06:52 PM
In a total disregard for Private Messaging, we'll see how this goes.

How's it going?

meaning_of_life
01-29-2005, 07:03 PM
aw yea, not bad. very tired though, just got back from a full night of drinking :[

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-29-2005, 07:04 PM
What was the occasion?

Knowing you Aussies, it was probably Lunch. =P

Hehe, I kid. So, seriously. What was it?

meaning_of_life
01-29-2005, 07:04 PM
yourself?
---

nitropenguin!
01-29-2005, 07:05 PM
I want alcohol. And my posts are too random today.

meaning_of_life
01-29-2005, 07:06 PM
^ late.
i went out to a party with some mates, walked back with all the boys and some girls to a friends house and continued drinking to 6 AM. tiring stuff.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-29-2005, 07:07 PM
"Nice one, Trev.

Yer."

--------

I also want alcohol. But I want sleep more.

And yet I can't be bothered to get up for either. Hmm.

meaning_of_life
01-29-2005, 07:09 PM
i hear you. no more alchohol for me, but bed sounds good after 1 1/2 hours sleep. zzzZZzz

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-29-2005, 07:10 PM
On a completely unrelated note, you never showed us a picture of your post-drowned rat hairdo.

meaning_of_life
01-29-2005, 07:14 PM
well, i never got it trimmed. not yet anyways. its kind of dreadlocked at the mo, but my school aint happy about it and is ordering me to cut it or face death. 'twill get the chop soon.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-29-2005, 07:14 PM
Well, you gotta take a photo of it before it gets chopped! We need to see it!

meaning_of_life
01-29-2005, 07:22 PM
haha ok. i dont want to chop it, but it is getting kind of annoying always having to maintain it after every shower. il get on to the photo.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-29-2005, 07:23 PM
Yes, long hair does get annoying sometimes. But some people just look better with it.

meaning_of_life
01-29-2005, 07:31 PM
haha what a queer conversation. two fellas talking about long hair. but hair can make or break someones appearance. last year my hairdresser cut off one of my sideburns completely by accident and had to cut the other one off. i looked like i had a god awful mullet. i didnt care an awful lot, but girls just stopped talking to me when i went out. oh, it was horrible.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-29-2005, 07:32 PM
Well, we are two guys with long hair! Why worry talking about it?

I love having long hair. For the simple reason that I don't look like I did with short hair. God, it was like a train wreck on my head every day.

By the way, you want a "queer" conversation? Look at the "cutest girl on the BBS" thread.

summer guy
01-30-2005, 12:11 AM
mans in hisd underwers holdings u7ps asezxy.c

Idiot
01-30-2005, 03:18 AM
In a total disregard for Private Messaging, we'll see how this goes.

How's it going?

Why are you always on here posting in the early hours of the morning?

meaning_of_life
01-30-2005, 03:23 AM
why not post in the early morning? during the day theres too much going on to be sitting around. ahem.

JoY
01-30-2005, 04:41 AM
I'm doing quite well. tonight my boyfriend will come home again from hunting & I got up early this morning to paint the room of my new roommate. when she'll get over here to do the rest, she'll see, that her windowpane is lovelily gold. I've got a presentation tomorrow, that'll probably be a piece of cake. a teacher told me for the first time in my life, that I give myself a 100%. I feel like I deserve this & am happy about it. Anton & I will play on his X-Box later. MarioCart is the only thing I'll play, because I fell in love with that game. besides fighting games, I suck at the rest.

my meaning of life for today? Being the best Isa I can be & being happy.

Tizzalicious
01-30-2005, 06:25 AM
bella, I think he was talking to the user meaning of lide :p

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-30-2005, 10:04 AM
I'm doing quite well. tonight my boyfriend will come home again from hunting & I got up early this morning to paint the room of my new roommate. when she'll get over here to do the rest, she'll see, that her windowpane is lovelily gold. I've got a presentation tomorrow, that'll probably be a piece of cake. a teacher told me for the first time in my life, that I give myself a 100%. I feel like I deserve this & am happy about it. Anton & I will play on his X-Box later. MarioCart is the only thing I'll play, because I fell in love with that game. besides fighting games, I suck at the rest.

my meaning of life for today? Being the best Isa I can be & being happy.

My GOD, Bella, the universe doesn't revolve around you!!

Just kidding, chica. =P

And I post in the wee hours because that's when I have the most time and the least to do.

meaning_of_life
01-30-2005, 09:59 PM
thats a good meaning of life, joy. goddamn why did i choose this user name, its so lame. yay that rhymed.