PDA

View Full Version : Come to Brazil!!!

HoradeJogar
05-24-2010, 11:57 PM
As there's a "COME TO ARGENTINA" thread, I'll open one for BRAZIL!

You've came here last time at 2008, isn't time to back? :D

GuilhermeOffspring
05-26-2010, 06:17 AM
Yes, come back to Brazil. The brazilians loves The Offspring!

Gustavo
05-26-2010, 07:47 AM
Yes, last time they came to Brazil was 2008, it surely is time for them to come back, although I think it's very unlikely that they might come this year. Next year, though, I think the possibility is huge, and when it gets confirmed, you'd better be damn sure I'm going to be there!

GuilhermeOffspring
05-26-2010, 08:44 PM
2 ou more show in Sao Paulo, all right?

Tijs
05-27-2010, 05:05 PM
Yes, last time they came to Brazil was 2008, it surely is time for them to come back, although I think it's very unlikely that they might come this year. Next year, though, I think the possibility is huge, and when it gets confirmed, you'd better be damn sure I'm going to be there!Just start a campaign "Play in Brazil!". It should work, so far all other campaigns you've had worked.

GuilhermeOffspring
05-31-2010, 06:45 AM
Just start a campaign "Play in Brazil!". It should work, so far all other campaigns you've had worked.

Good idea!!

Gustavo
05-31-2010, 12:58 PM
Just start a campaign "Play in Brazil!". It should work, so far all other campaigns you've had worked.

We brazilians are persistent, indeed. Well, at least, I am.
But, these campaigns don't usually work "play-in-my-country-wise", but they'll eventually play here again, the next campaign we have to work on is "Tijs come to Brazil when The Offspring tours here", do you think that one will work, too?

EDIT:
2 ou more show in Sao Paulo, all right?

No, no, no. Only one or none. :P They've already played in São Paulo like 6 times, people gotta stop being gready. lol They should play in new places, they should play in the "cerrado" area more, like Goiânia or Brasília, after all, Brasília is the damn capital of Brazil!

GuilhermeOffspring
06-02-2010, 03:52 PM
Where's the other brazilians fans? Have a lot in Brazil social group!! Come on guys!!