PDA

View Full Version : Justin Beiber in Hospital.

SåS
05-25-2010, 07:36 PM
He fell of a ladder trying to reach puberty.

Llamas
05-26-2010, 11:55 AM
I'm not a fan of the guy, but the jokes about him being young are so stupid. Michael Jackson was far younger when he started. Nobody gives shit to child actors.

T-6005
05-26-2010, 12:20 PM
The biggest problem with this thread is that this is the worst joke ever.

dff_punk
05-26-2010, 01:00 PM
Chuck Norris did not have any puberty.

coke_a_holic
05-26-2010, 03:01 PM
Justin Beiber in Hospital:

Too many girls are all on his dick at once, they crushed his pelvis.

(death by snoo snoo)

JohnnyNemesis
05-26-2010, 04:47 PM
Nobody gives shit to child actors.

What ?!

nameless
05-26-2010, 04:56 PM
on a serious note, i did hear he walked into a glass door in a hotel recently!

SåS
05-27-2010, 05:26 AM
I'm not a fan of the guy, but the jokes about him being young are so stupid. Michael Jackson was far younger when he started. Nobody gives shit to child actors.
Micheal was actually talented.

(death by snoo snoo)
Thats the way i wanna go.......

on a serious note, i did hear he walked into a glass door in a hotel recently!

fail

Speeking of beibers, here's another one

www.myspace.com/codysimpsonmusic (http://www.myspace.com/codysimpsonmusic)

Llamas
05-27-2010, 08:51 AM
Micheal was actually talented.

uhhhhhh and Justin's not? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_vb42otPiA

Just because you don't like his music (I don't, either) doesn't mean he's not talented. He's got a really good voice and is pretty talented in playing quite a few instruments.

T-6005
05-27-2010, 09:19 AM
uhhhhhh and Justin's not? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_vb42otPiA

Just because you don't like his music (I don't, either) doesn't mean he's not talented. He's got a really good voice and is pretty talented in playing quite a few instruments.

llamas, I really don't know where you get that from this video.

Llamas
05-27-2010, 11:51 AM
llamas, I really don't know where you get that from this video.

well the comment about musical instruments has absolutely nothing to do with the video. But I think his voice sounds good in it.

nameless
05-27-2010, 02:47 PM
well the comment about musical instruments has absolutely nothing to do with the video. But I think his voice sounds good in it.

he is talented to have got where he is but he has no doubt had a lot of help along the way!

Cock Joke
05-28-2010, 09:31 AM
FIRST OF ALL...the joke was effin funny whether you like him or not.

SECONDLY...he has no talent whatsoever. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he needs an autotune to help him sing, although I must PROUDLY ADMIT that I've never heard one song from him AT ALL EVER! AT ALL...EVER!!!

Oh excuse me? EXCUSE...ME!? He uses MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? What's he keep strumming one note constantly like Taylor Swift in every one of her songs? Even if he IS good at playing the GEE-TAR that doesn't mean I wanna listen to a whole album's worth of songs about PLATONIC LOVE U & ME GRL WE JUS' GOOD FRIENDS & THAT'S IT!

He also didn't contribute to music like Michael Jackson did. Michael Jackson actually COULD sing at the age of 5 or whatever...bare in mind people that MJ was waaaaay younger when his career started. His career lasted well into adulthood, whereas I give Bieber a few years TOPS!

He is sixteen and still hasn't hit puberty, so that's pretty fuckin' bad and worth joking about.

Also, check out this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thXrVlRORM4) 'cuz it's effin hilarious! My brother's friend know this person. :)

In before "THIS MESSAGE IS HIDDEN BECAUSE I'M A FAG!"

Good night and have a pleasant tomorrow!

Llamas
05-28-2010, 09:49 AM
he is talented to have got where he is but he has no doubt had a lot of help along the way!

Hey that's definitely true. I'm not a fan of the guy; I don't listen to his music and I have no interest in his albums or live performances. I just think that the amount of shit he's getting is far more annoying than he actually is. He's just another teenage boy with a high pitched voice performing generic manufactured pop songs. He's a dime a dozen in that regard, but he's not nearly as bad as most people who fall in that category.

Krojd
05-28-2010, 11:56 AM
Who? ______

Jojan
05-28-2010, 12:32 PM
who? ______

qft
______

ospringfan112113
05-28-2010, 01:25 PM
I don't like Justin Beiber either.

But it doesn't really even matter anymore since most music today just seems to be going down hill.

That_Guy91
05-28-2010, 01:55 PM
FIRST OF ALL...the joke was effin funny whether you like him or not.

SECONDLY...he has no talent whatsoever. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he needs an autotune to help him sing, although I must PROUDLY ADMIT that I've never heard one song from him AT ALL EVER! AT ALL...EVER!!!

Oh excuse me? EXCUSE...ME!? He uses MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? What's he keep strumming one note constantly like Taylor Swift in every one of her songs? Even if he IS good at playing the GEE-TAR that doesn't mean I wanna listen to a whole album's worth of songs about PLATONIC LOVE U & ME GRL WE JUS' GOOD FRIENDS & THAT'S IT!

He also didn't contribute to music like Michael Jackson did. Michael Jackson actually COULD sing at the age of 5 or whatever...bare in mind people that MJ was waaaaay younger when his career started. His career lasted well into adulthood, whereas I give Bieber a few years TOPS!

He is sixteen and still hasn't hit puberty, so that's pretty fuckin' bad and worth joking about.

Also, check out this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thXrVlRORM4) 'cuz it's effin hilarious! My brother's friend know this person. :)

In before "THIS MESSAGE IS HIDDEN BECAUSE I'M A FAG!"

Good night and have a pleasant tomorrow!

How can you criticize music that you admit that you haven't heard?

Cock Joke
05-28-2010, 02:17 PM
If you've heard one shitty pop song, you've heard 'em all!

JohnnyNemesis
05-28-2010, 03:19 PM
No one likes you or respects you or ever will.

Cock Joke
05-28-2010, 03:26 PM
JN's theme song! (http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/25907)

Cock Joke
05-28-2010, 03:31 PM
Everyone's familiar with that thing at Woodstock '99 where Dexter smashed these Backstreet Boy dummies with a plastic bat, right?

They're starting up a tour this June, so maybe they can do the same thing but with Justin Beaver.

That_Guy91
05-28-2010, 04:11 PM
If you've heard one shitty pop song, you've heard 'em all!

But you wouldn't know if that were true unless you actually heard them all!

ThunderPX
05-30-2010, 01:49 PM
Yeah that was pretty stupid. I at least have the sense not to admit when I don't know what I'm talking about.

Cock Joke
05-30-2010, 02:43 PM
All you really need to know is that HE NEEDS AUTO-TUNE TO HELP HIM SING!

I remember watching that thing they did at the beginning of the year, (Was it during the winter Olympics? Ah who knows!) where all these singers and wash-ups got together to cover We Are The World, and Justin Beaver sang the opening...and, if I were to bend over and fart into a microphone, that's exactly how it would fucking sound. I thought my golf ball sized brain would explode after having listened to that.

So, whilst I haven't heard any of HIS songs, I at least heard a sample.