PDA

View Full Version : What's your first memory?

wliethof
01-30-2005, 02:47 AM
First thing I can remember is that I was crawling into my rabbit's house thingy. I was 4 then I think. Next thing I remember is being picked up at my old house by my grandmum when we were moving in 1990, still at age 4.

I figured I'd post something similar to all the other topics!

Tizzalicious
01-30-2005, 02:58 AM
I remember the accident when I got the scar on my knee...I was 6 then (I think, I'm not even sure, maybe I should ask my mom lol)...I remember some stuff from kindergarten too...I guess I was 3 or 4? And things that happened after the "knee accident" like when my cousin tripped over the knee his sister got real pissed off with him :p

ThatOneGuy123
01-30-2005, 03:03 AM
I remember when i was 5 i was riding down the stairs in a box and the box broke and I flew out the front and rolled down the stairs and slammed my head into a bookcase that bookcase is no longer there cause of that it gave me nightmares of falling for weeks

Vicky
01-30-2005, 03:06 AM
when we got sammy at the farm and were driving home.. i wanted to call him squashy cause we saw a squashed hedgehog.. so now hes called sammy or squashy. and we parked in the co-op carpark on the way back to get some food for him and he was sick. he was 1 already.. so.. i guess i was 3 or something.. cuz he came straight to this house and not our old one so i was older than 2..

Subsidal
01-30-2005, 03:19 AM
My cats death :eek:

meaning_of_life
01-30-2005, 03:31 AM
getting my finger bit by a dog when i was 3. it was christmas and i stuck it through a hole in the fence, next thing i know a dog was chewing on it. fuzzy.

Dead Cheerleader
01-30-2005, 03:35 AM
I deampt about a devil and a my little pony and I got the my little pony thing for my birthday but I never saw the devil thing. I was three. And I was standing on a tree stump when I was thinking about the dream.

wheelchairman
01-30-2005, 03:46 AM
I remember staring at a christmas tree through a blurry type window thing as a child in my grandparents house. This would've been when I was 2 or 3.

JoY
01-30-2005, 03:47 AM
I have a strange memory. I can remember quite a few things from the time that I was two, but when it comes to memories from when I was seventeen/eighteen... I guess times were too unordered & confusing then.

my first memory is that my mom went to a party. she tried to arrange a babysitter for me & I heard her on the phone. she had an annoyed voice & then turned to me & said things with a sweet voice. she called her friend, who was throwing the party & obviously she said, that it'd be fine if my mom brought me along, because she took me with her. at the party I heard a lot of voices & I saw loads of people in the room. they went for my nose & cheeks, touched my hands, it was weird. my mom put me upstairs in a blue bed with white flowers. one of those beds you can take with you & that's more of a giant sac with iron poles. (she got rid off that thing when I was four, so there's no way I'd remember it from a later time. & she remembers clearly that one party was when I was two, so it's weird.) I laid there quietly & I was tired, so I was off to dreamland. my mom waited there, until I was sleeping. but when I woke up some time later, I noticed my mom wasn't there. I heard voices downstairs, smelled cigarette smoke, nothing was familiar & I wanted my mom, so I cried my lungs out. until my throat hurt. I wondered what it'd take to get my mom back there again. I wouldn't stop, certainly not after I heard her footsteps on the stairs. my mom came upstairs & I went quiet again. but as soon as she'd leave the room, I'd cry again. this went on a little while, until I was sleeping & that's where it ends.

RXP
01-30-2005, 04:03 AM
Hmmpf, when I went on holiday to India I guess when I was 4. I don't remember much tho. Just pukeing up and the bottled coke. haha.

Tijs
01-30-2005, 04:20 AM
Being at my grandma's house. She made bread with chocolate on it for me, and I was sitting on my grandpa's lab. I remember it all rather detailed, but I'm not gonna bother telling all that. Probably around the age of 3 or 4 years old back then.

Aimeht
01-30-2005, 04:30 AM
Can't remember anything before yesterday. ;)

the_GoDdEsS
01-30-2005, 05:34 AM

Quit drinking.

the_GoDdEsS
01-30-2005, 05:37 AM
Anyway, I've already had a rant about this on LJ because of Adler's psychoanalytical theories.

One of my first ones is from when I was two years old. I remember the place where my Mum used to put her handbag and whenever it was there I knew she was already home. Whenever it wasn't, I was scared whether she'd come back or not.

Second involves Christmas trees too. I could have been three or four, in kindergarden and I remember wanting to sleep as near to the Christmas tree as possible. And I ended up moving my bed right next to it.

Noodles is gay
01-30-2005, 05:45 AM

Could be weed?

I like weed. I don't remember anything. :(

Aimeht
01-30-2005, 05:51 AM
Quit drinking.
I didn't drink!

Aimeht
01-30-2005, 05:53 AM
Could be weed?

I like weed. I don't remember anything. :(
Hehehe. Well... No. It's simply my brain. My memory is good but short. :)

Noodles is gay
01-30-2005, 05:55 AM
Hehehe. Well... No. It's simply my brain. My memory is good but short. :)

Good but short?

Yeah, weed fucks up your memory - don't do it kids! :cool:

TheHulaChick
01-30-2005, 06:03 AM
I'm pretty sure I remember sitting in a baby chair on the kitchen counter and looking at our brightly coloured curtains. I would've been really young then I think, younger than two probably.

nieh
01-30-2005, 06:35 AM
the earliest thing I can remember is from probably a few months after I was potty trained (I dunno when that was though). I had to poop, so logically (being potty trained) I went to the bathroom. I sat on the toilet like normal and sat for like 20 seconds before getting impatient that the poop didn't come out yet so I started spanking myself (not in a perverted way you assholes, I was a kid and thought that would loosen the poop) and it didn't help (obviously). So after another 10 seconds I was like "fine, it's not coming out" so I stood up to leave, and as soon as I stood up, I pooped on the floor. It was funny because my mom was in the bathroom at the time brushing her teeth or something along those lines so she saw the whole thing.

Tizzalicious
01-30-2005, 07:00 AM
the earliest thing I can remember is from probably a few months after I was potty trained (I dunno when that was though). I had to poop, so logically (being potty trained) I went to the bathroom. I sat on the toilet like normal and sat for like 20 seconds before getting impatient that the poop didn't come out yet so I started spanking myself (not in a perverted way you assholes, I was a kid and thought that would loosen the poop) and it didn't help (obviously). So after another 10 seconds I was like "fine, it's not coming out" so I stood up to leave, and as soon as I stood up, I pooped on the floor. It was funny because my mom was in the bathroom at the time brushing her teeth or something along those lines so she saw the whole thing.

loooool :D

nieh
01-30-2005, 10:52 AM
It's all true. I can't think of any other memories from around that time though...

Inshane
01-30-2005, 11:31 AM
My first memory is from when I was one. I had a a disease, in dutch called 'Stuipen'. Its when you're whole body cramps and you cant control your yeah. body. I almost died because of it. Since then I had to get an awful lot of medicine. (I got these attacks frequently, they tried to underpress (?) the attacks.) And my mom and my dad took me and putted me on this desk. And I would look into this lamp (light). And they would try to put all those pills in me. I always tried to resist but I couldnt.I remember this because I had to get the same pills every day. A better memory is the one that I always climbed this beautifull tree in our garden.

SkunkIt
01-30-2005, 12:25 PM
I can't remember shit. The last thing I remember is when I was like 2 and I sat in a basket.

UgLy_eLf
01-30-2005, 01:44 PM
Flying over the ocean in a plane when we were comin to America, I thought there were sharks down there so I was scurrrred, I was 3...

Tired_Of_You
01-30-2005, 01:51 PM
I remember that I threw something in the face of a girl when I was 3. She cried and they punished me. I also remember that I went in Quebec and Niagara falls, but I'm not sure if it was before or after that. I don't really remember a lot of things from when I was 6 years old and younger.

Chris
01-30-2005, 03:03 PM
moving into my house now, back when I was about 3 - quite a long time ago :O

Mota Boy
01-30-2005, 03:35 PM
I remember, a dark, warm place with many muffled voices. Then suddenly everything is shaking and I'm forced into this enormous strange, bright room and all these people are grabbing at me and I'm crying and crying.

I've never figured out what it's from, must've been some nightmare or something.

Betty
01-30-2005, 03:40 PM
I remember being in the car with my father and having the song "New Kid in Town" playing. Then we went into a store. I don't even know if that's my earliest memory, but it's the most vague thing I can think of.

I can barely remember stuff from when I was like, 5 or 6 years old.

Camilamazed
01-30-2005, 04:09 PM
I can remember of so many things.......

My old dog Belly
My friends and I playing with barbies(most of the time) and other dolls
Games at school
Xmass full of gifts.I still remeber when I was first given my video game system,I was like 7 years old.
My vacations at my cousins'
I remember when we walk out of the hospital with my brother(Today he is 15 years old),But I can still remember his first smile at me.
So many good memories......... :D

Jack the Tripper
01-30-2005, 04:16 PM
I remember I was year old, I fell on the cement and cracked my head open. Good thing I don't remember how much it probably hurt. But I think it could be the cause of a few problems with my intellegence.