PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite memory

Subsidal
01-30-2005, 03:26 AM
As a response to the 'What's your first memory' thread tell your favorite memory here. My favorite's as I saw Die Ärzte live for the first time. It was awesome

meaning_of_life
01-30-2005, 03:33 AM
my favourite warm and fuzzy memories are when i was younger i would stay at my grandmas school holidays. and summer holidays, just before christmas.

RXP
01-30-2005, 04:00 AM
As a kid the holidays! Or going out on birthday parties n shit.

Now days: hmmm I don't really have one specific memory that I would call fav.

JoY
01-30-2005, 04:07 AM
I have loads of favorite memories. I get them every day.
one favorite memory is that my grandmother always used to sing of angels, before I went to sleep, if I stayed at my grandparents'. I still remember that song.

I remember when my brother & I were in a complot together against my mom. it was the only time, when I was real young, that he was sweet for me.

then I clearly remember my first boyfriend from the time I was six to eight. he was the cutest guy in class & he still is gorgeous. many of the girls in our class were jealous, which would be one of my worst memories. the other girls smothered me in birdblood, after a cat in the playground killed it. they handcuffed me & put the cuffs on too tight, until my hands would turn blue & other things. but fact was I had him & no one else. he gave me cute kisses on the lips & cuddled me. gave me stuffed animals, whenever I was sick again & would sit at my bed & watch movies with me.

another one would be when I was 'dating' a guy from Israel & I felt he was the most handsome guy ever & like I was on top of the world, holding his hand.

I remember clearly how Willem & I couldn't keep our hands off each other wherever we went. he had these short spikes, that were fluffy soft, when he woke up in the morning without hairgel. I could run my hands through his hair forever & ever & watch his hairs bounce back one by one, if I did it slowly.

when I wake up all those lovely mornings next to my current boyfriend, I don't care if the weather outside is grey. it feels like a warm bright shining sun is shining over us & it's an amazing feeling.

wliethof
01-30-2005, 04:22 AM
One of my best ones is one I got pretty recently. Sitting on the back of an elephant and playing with it in the river. Fantastic animals! Could see that we were both having fun! Plus, it was january the 5th and I was walking around in 20 to 25c and swimming in a jungle rivr thing.

Aimeht
01-30-2005, 04:33 AM
Everytime I have seen The Offspring live. Especially the second time. Wow. What a feeling.

JoY
01-30-2005, 04:34 AM
that reminds me! the times with Tito in Zimbabwe.
& the cocktail parties together with two German girls in a poolbar in Cuba!!
the climbing of Saba with my orchestra...
the Norwegian Prekestole, oder etwas. that must've been one of the pretties sights ever.
the first time I ever played Gypsy music & the former bandmembers, who were so excited about me, that they fed me drunk.
the morning I woke up with Marthe cuddled up against me, because she had been reading 'It'.

oh goody, so many incredible memories..

Tizzalicious
01-30-2005, 04:43 AM
The times I spent with Lee...How I felt when I would see him again...

Holidays when I was a kid...Sinterklaas and Christmas too :) And stuff like that. And concerts!

TheHulaChick
01-30-2005, 04:55 AM
The Offspring concert was definitely an awesome memory.

Also new years eve was so fun, me and a big group of friends went to a night club, and partied till 4am. I danced for hours, that was a great night.

Another would be sleeping outside on a cold verandah with this guy who didn't want anything from me, he just held me all night to keep me warm and we watched the sunrise together. He was really sweet, but we've lost touch now and I don't know why :(

fairy call
01-30-2005, 07:11 AM
Some concerts, like the distillers this summer, and the offspring, oh and the mad caddies, I only have one of their records, but it was awesome.

And all the times we "slept" at my friends house two years ago, when we stayed up all night and did stupid things, locked ourselves out and went to the beach when it was snowing.

Oh and this weekend we went on with school 2 years ago, I don't know why, but there was this strange atmosphere and stuff, it was so nice although everyone ended up crying and stuff.