PDA

View Full Version : what did you dream about?

sk8ter-hater
01-30-2005, 08:26 AM
Okay don't post here.
So I can do future refference about how much I suck.

the_GoDdEsS
01-30-2005, 09:40 AM
One thing is clear: this topic sucks more than you do because you yourself ruined it.

I completely forgot what I dreamt about last night or this morning for that matter since dreams usually come in the morning. But I'll tell you another time.

nitropenguin!
01-30-2005, 06:55 PM
I dreamt about slaughtering this complete imbecile. Who was it? There was this one trait that I was able to put my finger on... oh yes. He went on about sandwiches, hating "sk8ters" & Britney Spears and stating negative comments towards himself!

Hehe, you know Iím kidding =P But on a serious note: you really did ruin the point of this thread by again, saying you suck. Gets annoying.

Linda
01-30-2005, 07:01 PM
Have you ever dreamed about falling? Where you body actually jerks and wakes you up?

When I was a kid, and well into adulthood, I had dreams of the devil chasing me up and down stairs, thru doors, but the doors would shut, they were too small for the door frames. He never caught me, but man does that ever make you tired when you wake up! All the running all night! :D

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-30-2005, 07:03 PM
Once or twice I've been dozing off, thinking that I'm walking into something, and jerked to move out of the way.

Linda
01-30-2005, 07:04 PM
When I was little, when I dreamed I was falling, I'd wake up on the floor! :D

nitropenguin!
01-30-2005, 07:08 PM
Have you ever dreamed about falling? Where you body actually jerks and wakes you up?
Yes! So many times! But when that happens, I wake up and realize I'm about to fall of my bed.

Lately I've been having dreams about people trying to kill me. It's incredibly frustrating... the one I remember clearly was this freaky guy in a burned down bus trying to run me over. I was walking to a friends house, turned the corner and spotted him. Looked like the bus just went through a freak accident. I actually knew it was a dream and had a feeling he'd try something and ran from him for God knows how long.

Always get away =D

Camilamazed
01-30-2005, 07:11 PM
I don't remember what I dreamed last night

Tired_Of_You
01-30-2005, 07:16 PM

This is one of the most common dream everybody do at least one in their life, but I've never dreamt about that.

Lately, I dreamt about running from someone and that's it. It seems like I forget most of my dreams those days. It's better than dreaming of dead people...:( Not really fun to wake up in the middle of the night with an image of someone you love dead.

Jack the Tripper
01-30-2005, 07:16 PM
I can't remember. I don't dream every inght.

ThrashedThrasher
01-30-2005, 07:39 PM
I didn't sleep, therefore I didn't dream.

ThatOneGuy123
01-30-2005, 08:47 PM
everytime I start to doze off to sleep something comes into my dream and I go "AH!" very loud one time and then when i doze off again I sleep like a baby

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-30-2005, 08:50 PM
Your wife must adore sleeping in the same bed as you. =P

ThatOneGuy123
01-30-2005, 08:54 PM
its not really that loud and she got used to it I put my face on the pillow and when I scream it doesnt go anywhere but pillow after that we snuggle

Trip Boy
01-30-2005, 09:07 PM
Look at that run on sentence!

Rag Doll
01-30-2005, 10:15 PM

every few nights. but i don't ever remember the dream...so i have no idea why i jump & stuff. it's weird. i scared the fuck out of my friend cause that happened one night when we were sharing a bed. ha.

i don't really remember my dreams lately. though, last night i dreamt i swallowed my tongue barbell...and i woke up to make sure i still had it.

JoY
01-31-2005, 07:18 AM

When I was a kid, and well into adulthood, I had dreams of the devil chasing me up and down stairs, thru doors, but the doors would shut, they were too small for the door frames. He never caught me, but man does that ever make you tired when you wake up! All the running all night! :D
that's the reason they say that you 'fall to sleep'. you go from one state of consciousness to another, which gives a falling sensation, because your consciousness is basically slipping away a bit.

man, I've had those dreams many times! also in class, which always caused hilarious situations, because I'd accidently kick the person in front of me, suddenly let my head drop, or wake up with a shock.

hehe, I used to be a sleepwalker. now *that* is tiring. my parents put locks on my door, so I couldn't escape at night, without knowing. they did that after I ran into their door & had a bump on my head & after they found me one night in the kitchen with a meatknife, because I dreamed there was pie in the fridge.

what also is goddam tiring is changing your dreams, while you're having them. it takes some practice, but it can be done. you just wake up exhausted.

man, I love dreams! =D

Candesha_QOTN
01-31-2005, 07:34 AM
i never remember what i dream but because i sleep talk just about every night so i always get told what i was talkin about by livingdeadgirl seeing as we share a room.

TheHulaChick
01-31-2005, 07:51 AM
I've had some awesome dreams but I always wake up just when they're gettin good :(

This isn't a dream but has anyone else had this happen to them, you wake up but you can't move at all like your mind is awake but not your body. It's happened to me a few times, it really freaks me out.