PDA

View Full Version : Nevada Media Thread

cool 2 hate 681
06-17-2010, 02:22 PM
tomorrow the offspring will play the first show of the year in las vegas then this saturday they will play in reno nevada this is the media thread for these two shows please post all pics setlist or videos here thanks:)

MAXTER
06-17-2010, 02:44 PM
tomorrow the offspring will play the first show of the year in las vegas then this saturday they will play in reno nevada this is the media thread for these two shows please post all pics setlist or videos here thanks:)

This thread exist already
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41906

Zee
06-17-2010, 03:13 PM
Ah yeah, new stuff coming and something to discuss again! Awesome... looking forward to see how their shows will be now...

dexrocks07
06-17-2010, 07:50 PM
It wouldn't let me reply in the other post.
But I'm going to the show.
i tried to get backstage but my radio station sucks dick(:
But I'll post some pictures if I get any good ones !

tylercosgrove1989
06-17-2010, 10:14 PM

I'm going to the Reno show on Saturday. Such an exciting time. First I got to talk to Noodles and Dexter and now I get to see them for the 3rd time. Hell yeah! I'll post whatever I get.

randman21
06-18-2010, 03:31 AM
Man, this is exciting. It's almost like 2007 again, except this time we know they're going to play a new song soon. I don't even know if I'll listen to it if they do.

keepinemseperated2992
06-18-2010, 11:37 AM
can someone that went to the show post the set list please. I went to a show last year in columbus and it was great i thought stuff is messed up was a great opening song and i was wondering if they are gonna go along the samee lines as last year or if they are switching it up, since im going to the clarkstown michigan show this year

jacknife737
06-18-2010, 01:08 PM
Man, this is exciting. It's almost like 2007 again, except this time we know they're going to play a new song soon. I don't even know if I'll listen to it if they do.

I always say that as well... then i immediately listen to the song as soon as it's available.

cool 2 hate 681
06-18-2010, 02:01 PM
This thread exist already
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41906

sorry i didn't see it

It wouldn't let me reply in the other post.
But I'm going to the show.
i tried to get backstage but my radio station sucks dick(:
But I'll post some pictures if I get any good ones !

I'm going to the Reno show on Saturday. Such an exciting time. First I got to talk to Noodles and Dexter and now I get to see them for the 3rd time. Hell yeah! I'll post whatever I get.

thanks guys i really appreciate it:)

randman21
06-18-2010, 02:55 PM
I always say that as well... then i immediately listen to the song as soon as it's available.
Haha, same. All through '07 and '08, I was steadfast in my resolve not to listen to anything before I got the album. Then when they posted the songs on imeem a few days beforehand, I was listening to it within thirty minutes. 'Twas pathetic.

Little_Miss_1565
06-18-2010, 03:29 PM
Already a thread in Tour Talk.

http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1406277#post1406277