PDA

View Full Version : Encana Events Centre (Dawson Creek) June 25, 2010

TheOne
06-17-2010, 10:06 PM
Hey Offspring, I might be at the Encana Events Centre (Dawson Creek) June 25, 2010. I could if I wanted to but I just don't know right now! Either way, say hi to mick and the boys and Dave Dave Grohl. aha ha! Audioslave was kinda awesome too (Winnipeg) and lest we forget Raine Maida and his ranting and raving about bush! Talk about a scene, more like an arms race! WTF Personally, I like bush, not George though... how's Obama doing? This Gulf crisis seems to be hurting him but how is that his fault? Poor fucker, I sure wouldn't want to be king! Maybe! Maybe not! We'll see, won't we.

randyrickwood
06-27-2010, 04:28 PM
Hey Offspring, I might be at the Encana Events Centre (Dawson Creek) June 25, 2010. I could if I wanted to but I just don't know right now! Either way, say hi to mick and the boys and Dave Dave Grohl. aha ha! Audioslave was kinda awesome too (Winnipeg) and lest we forget Raine Maida and his ranting and raving about bush! Talk about a scene, more like an arms race! WTF Personally, I like bush, not George though... how's Obama doing? This Gulf crisis seems to be hurting him but how is that his fault? Poor fucker, I sure wouldn't want to be king! Maybe! Maybe not! We'll see, won't we.

The venue was run fucking terribly but The Offspring rocked the shit outta the place!