PDA

View Full Version : Offspring Summer Tour Question

RedVikingsCO1
06-22-2010, 02:31 AM
I know the offspring play a clash cover and ofcourse the new and very awesome song... but as the Chicago show creeps closer that I will attending, my question is this: do they play gone away on the piano or regular? (if at all but i assume they have since it's quite a popular song)

MAXTER
06-22-2010, 02:40 AM
Hey Dude! Welcome on the BBS!!! :)
The Probably play Gone Away with piano, but never know, maybe in their next gig they will be play normal Gone Away... Go to the show and you will see, cause thier sohws are amazing!!! ;)

RedVikingsCO1
06-22-2010, 02:52 AM
hahah well first i've actually viewing this board for over a year, just never cared enough to register lol...

i know they have played gone away on the piano last year but i'm curious to know if they have played this year in reno, vegas or wherever else they have played

dexterone
06-22-2010, 02:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiIO-xK-86w Gone Away on piano from Las Vegas on 6/18 ...the answer is yes,they are gonna play it in Chicago too :)

_Lost_
06-22-2010, 03:03 AM
It seems they are gonna keep the piano version for a while. The crowd loves it. Its like a giant Offspring kumbayah circle.

Harleyquiiinn
06-22-2010, 03:06 AM
It seems they are gonna keep the piano version for a while. The crowd loves it. Its like a giant Offspring kumbayah circle.

Really ? :(

I remember last year in Rock en Seine that they played Gone Away and Kristy and it was a giant crowd killer. everybody around me was just "wtf ?"

Fortunately, Offspring being Offspring, one or two songs later, the crowd was jumping all over again...

I enjoy listening to these songs but I think they don't have their place in a live concert...

cool 2 hate 681
06-22-2010, 02:30 PM
i hope they bring back the original version of gone away to the set list

jacknife737
06-22-2010, 02:35 PM

Yeah, same here. The crowd really got into it the last time i saw them, and Dexter seems to really like doing it.

RedVikingsCO1
06-22-2010, 05:54 PM
Yeah, same here. The crowd really got into it the last time i saw them, and Dexter seems to really like doing it.

I liked how there was a lot of moshing throughout the concert and when he started playing this, people just kinda stopped and enjoyed it in awe. (or atleast i did)

moshermark
06-23-2010, 07:29 PM
hahah well first i've actually viewing this board for over a year, just never cared enough to register lol...

i know they have played gone away on the piano last year but i'm curious to know if they have played this year in reno, vegas or wherever else they have played

Reno was solo piano version