PDA

View Full Version : "The Offspring" titled song

Lord Phidias
06-23-2010, 10:45 AM
Ok, they have a self-titled album, and I thought it would be nice or kinda cool if they released a song on the new album called "The Offspring". It would have to be epic, like... mmm... I don't know, Forever and a Day, Huck it, Change the world... or it could be one of those great power punk opening songs, like The meaning of life, Come out swinging, Half Truism... it could also be one of those fast paced songs, like No brakes, Trust in you, Dammit I changed again, All I want, Cool to hate... damn... a lot of bands have self titled songs, like Iron Maiden... err... can't think of any other band, but I would love to hear an Offspring self titled song, who is with me??

Tomasisko
06-23-2010, 10:54 AM
it would be stupid

Krojd
06-23-2010, 10:58 AM
I agree, it would be nice. Song about the band, fans. You know... one-our band, our life, our collective... :D. Something like Rammleid by Rammstein.

batfish
06-23-2010, 12:01 PM
I'd be for it but only if it turned out to be one of their best songs ever, like top 5.
The song "Green Day" by Green Day is a mega disappointment and I have no idea why they chose to name themselves after it.

dexterone
06-23-2010, 12:06 PM
I agree, it would be nice. Song about the band, fans. You know... one-our band, our life, our collective... :D. Something like Rammleid by Rammstein.

itīs called Rammlied,not Rammleid :D btw,they also have a song called Rammstein on Herzeleid...both are great songs....but The Offspring is not a good title for a song...

holland25
06-23-2010, 12:23 PM
Yeh, but the song Rammstein is not about the band...

Jojan
06-23-2010, 12:40 PM
Pennywise released their song Pennywise on the album Pennywise.

Krojd
06-23-2010, 01:04 PM
ie, ei... Please, forgive me my mistake, master.

Lord Phidias
06-23-2010, 01:13 PM

OMG, just listened to this song 5 mins ago!! I love it, I love the whole album, way better than Rosenrot, I would even say it's better than Reise Reise.

itīs called Rammlied,not Rammleid :D btw,they also have a song called Rammstein on Herzeleid...both are great songs....but The Offspring is not a good title for a song...

Rammstein is also great, one of my favourites!! Herzeleid is also a great album... ok, I think Rammstein is like my second favourite band... lol:D

it would be stupid

Well, you can have your own opinion, but why would it be stupid?

Krojd
06-23-2010, 01:28 PM
Yeah, it's a very good album. And it's great to hear "LIFAD songs" live (there was some playback though) I've seen them two times in Czech Republic with their Liebe ist für alle da tour. I've seen them in 2004 also.