PDA

View Full Version : Ever had a wet dream?

Trip Boy
01-31-2005, 12:53 PM
I did involving "Noodles is Gay"....but I wasn't wet from sperm, I was wet from the tears rolling down my face with the sheer thought, that I was the first male to ever hook up with her.

Plus her twat smells like moose shit.

Noodles is gay
01-31-2005, 12:55 PM
May i ask why?

Plus you, like the original Tripboy, have never so much as seen me!

Idiot
01-31-2005, 01:00 PM
TripBoy/Trip Boy/Trip dick/tripboy's pet mongoose/TripBoy./TripBoyGroupie/TripChick/TripDickBoy/TripGirl/Tripman/Trippy/TripSheBoy/Trip~Boy/Trip~Boy'sMongoose/ShipBoy: You really do make me laugh. And that list of your/your impersonators took me a while to look up.

Tijs
01-31-2005, 01:03 PM
TripBoy/Trip Boy/Trip dick/tripboy's pet mongoose/TripBoy./TripBoyGroupie/TripChick/TripDickBoy/TripGirl/
Tripman/Trippy/TripSheBoy/Trip~Boy/Trip~Boy'sMongoose: You really do make me laugh. And that list of your/your impersonators took me a while to look up.
You forgot ShipBoy.
http://www.offspring.com/forums/member.php?u=2302

Idiot
01-31-2005, 01:09 PM
Cheers Tijs. ;)

Trip Boy
01-31-2005, 01:29 PM
Plus you, like the original Tripboy, have never so much as seen me!

We have seen your feet. If they resemble you by one percent you are hideously ugly. Plus, really attractive females don't do classics, spell/grammer check constantly, and post over a thousand posts in an Offspring forum.

Trip Boy
01-31-2005, 01:30 PM
TripBoy/Trip Boy/Trip dick/tripboy's pet mongoose/TripBoy./TripBoyGroupie/TripChick/
TripDickBoy/TripGirl/Tripman/Trippy/TripSheBoy/
Trip~Boy/Trip~Boy'sMongoose/ShipBoy: You really do
make me laugh. And that list of your/your impersonators
took me a while to look up.

There are many more then that. I can't remember them all but off the top of my head is NOTRIPBOY, FLIPBOY, TRIPMAN many others I'm sure.

Trip Boy
01-31-2005, 01:31 PM
ChefTripBoy also.

SkunkIt
01-31-2005, 01:39 PM
TripBoy/Trip Boy/Trip dick/tripboy's pet mongoose/TripBoy./TripBoyGroupie/TripChick/TripDickBoy/TripGirl/Tripman/Trippy/TripSheBoy/Trip~Boy/Trip~Boy'sMongoose/ShipBoy: You really do make me laugh. And that list of your/your impersonators took me a while to look up.

.tripgirl, .tripboy, tripgirl, trip dick boy,shitboy.

Other members with impersonators include: Wheelchairman, Noodles is gay and The Goddess.

Members with parody avatars include: Shatskater and Ugly Elf.

Trip Boy
01-31-2005, 01:49 PM
He said TripDickBoy.

Noodles is gay
01-31-2005, 01:55 PM
We have seen your feet. If they resemble you by one percent you are hideously ugly. Plus, really attractive females don't do classics, spell/grammer check constantly, and post over a thousand posts in an Offspring forum.

Nothing wrong with classics.

I'm sorry if 'attractive' females happen to be blonde sluts who couldn't spell even when aided with a dictionary; obviously as intelligence increases looks decrease and vice versa. :cool:

I like the Offspring; a lot of people here have over 1000 posts - take the goddess for example.

Trip Boy
01-31-2005, 06:41 PM
Don't put this on somebody else, you know you aren't pretty so deal with it.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-31-2005, 06:42 PM
Actually, she's quite attractive, IMHO.

Annoying
01-31-2005, 07:03 PM
^ I don't think she is attractive, but your a pretty hot female.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-31-2005, 07:21 PM
Shemale, biatch.

arak0r
01-31-2005, 09:07 PM
i think when someones looks are being questioned, pics should be posted

latinospunkunidos
01-31-2005, 09:13 PM
We all want some pictures! :D

latinospunkunidos
01-31-2005, 09:38 PM
You had an impersonator too? :eek:

latinospunkunidos
01-31-2005, 09:48 PM
Oh ok, now THAT sucks.

Trip Boy
01-31-2005, 10:30 PM
yeah Trip Boy made it I think but it was pretty lame. It was obsessed with testicles.

Not my doings, I only have this one and that is all.

Noodles is gay
02-01-2005, 02:40 AM
Don't put this on somebody else, you know you aren't pretty so deal with it.

I did just deal with it:

obviously as intelligence increases looks decrease and vice versa. :cool:

Actually, she's quite attractive, IMHO.

Ah, thanks

*hugs*

Noodles is gay
02-01-2005, 01:26 PM
Alas, you have completely missed my point:

People who are considered attractive are generally blonde sluts who reveal way more flesh than is strictly necessary at every availably opportunity; I merely pointed out that most 'supermodel' types are incredibly stupid - Iíve seen it myself, the stupid ones in class who don't know what words mean and always ask for help are the more attractive people. There is a definite correlation, in my experience, between my statement and this fact, which is why I said it.

No, I don't consider myself particularly attractive, but something I do pride myself on is my ability to grasp complex ideas quickly and to understand them easily - a skill which is clearly lacking from the majority of 'attractive' people.

Obviously this is only my generalization and probably not always completely true; but in my experience it's often utterly correct.