PDA

View Full Version : pictures at concerts

kruzieguitars
06-30-2010, 10:08 PM
I'm going to see the offspring at detroit on the 7th. the venue say's they don't care about photo's they also stated that it's up to the band's, So does any body know if the offspring give a rip about picture's? Noodles if I bring my Ibanez NDM1 will you and the band sign it? See yea

BigFish
06-30-2010, 10:44 PM
I'm going to see the offspring at detroit on the 7th. the venue say's they don't care about photo's they also stated that it's up to the band's, So does any body know if the offspring give a rip about picture's? Noodles if I bring my Ibanez NDM1 will you and the band sign it? See yea

You should be good with taking pictures, no one ever cares. I've got a sweet picture I took of Dexter front row center last year in Columbus as my cell phone background haha. But yeah, the guitar getting signed is really unlikely I would say. I personally think you should sell it to me, or tell me where I can get it. I want the NDM1 so badly. The NDM2 is okay, but the 1 is better.

_Lost_
07-01-2010, 08:28 AM
I'm not sure if i could stomach the thought of taking a $500 guitar to a concert, but maybe you'll get lucky and they'll come out to the tour buses after the show (which is where you'd find them).

As far as pictures go, they are allowed. But be careful trying to take video if you are near the front because they *try* to stop you from doing it.

nameless
07-01-2010, 05:18 PM
im surprised a venue doent have any policy on pictures. some places wont allow it but the majority allow ones for personal use. while its nice to get a few pictures of the show i cant understand why people need to stand there and take hundreds though. id rather just enjoy the band!