PDA

View Full Version : So I saw the offspring at summerfest....

rlplaymaker
07-02-2010, 09:45 PM
And that was without a doubt the best performance I have seen....ever anywhere! I saw them at summerfest last year, and in chicago last year. The energy was there, great setlist, (THEY PLAYED GENOCIDE!!!!!) and the pit action was so good I ended up breaking my right foot. Now thats what I call a good show! Didn't even feel it til' after the show. So for the next 4-6 weeks, when I grab for my crutches, I'll be reminded of the greatest show ever. See you guys next year!!!!

tayluhhx3
07-02-2010, 09:48 PM
And that was without a doubt the best performance I have seen....ever anywhere! I saw them at summerfest last year, and in chicago last year. The energy was there, great setlist, (THEY PLAYED GENOCIDE!!!!!) and the pit action was so good I ended up breaking my right foot. Now thats what I call a good show! Didn't even feel it til' after the show. So for the next 4-6 weeks, when I grab for my crutches, I'll be reminded of the greatest show ever. See you guys next year!!!!

So you must have been in the back past the bleachers right?

Berzerker92
07-03-2010, 12:42 PM
i was right next to a huge mosh pit. on the far left side? what were u wearing maybe i saw you.

and i thought genocide and gotta get away were the best parts of the whole show!!

rlplaymaker
07-03-2010, 03:29 PM
I was to the right of the stage too in that big pit. I was wearing a black tee with a white offspring logo. I was in the pit, then i pushed my way through the front of the stage. Genocide made my night.

tayluhhx3
07-04-2010, 07:25 PM
i was right next to a huge mosh pit. on the far left side? what were u wearing maybe i saw you.

and i thought genocide and gotta get away were the best parts of the whole show!!

You weren't talking about me were you? Haha, I was on the first row of bleachers on the left side, i was wearing The Offspring "Shit is Fucked Up" shirt from last year w/ the green monster thing coming out of the truck.