PDA

View Full Version : Bonner Springs

cool 2 hate 681
07-03-2010, 11:46 PM
did anyone on here go to the bonner springs show tonight? if so can you please post the setlist?

eric70
07-04-2010, 10:01 AM
Played the exact same songs as the St Louis show the previous night but in a different order. The St Louis show was:

1.) The Kids Aren't Alright
2.) All I Want
3.) You're Gonna Go Far, Kid
4.) New Song
5.) Bad Habit
6.) Hammerhead
7.) Come Out And Play (Keep 'Em Separated)
8.) Gone Away (Piano, no band)
9.) Kristy, Are You Doing Okay?
10.) Gotta Get Away
11.) The Guns Of Brixton
12.) Why Don't You Get A Job?
13.) Staring At The Sun
14.) Want You Bad
15.) Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)
16.) (Can't Get My) Head Around You
17.) Self Esteem

The Bonner Springs show began:
1.) You're Gonna Go Far, Kid
2.) Bad Habit
3.) Hammerhead
4.) New Song
5.) Want You Bad
6.) Come Out and Play

it finished on a high note with Staring at the Sun, The Kids Aren't Alright, (Can't Get My) Head Around You, and Self Esteem. I don't remember the order of the middle songs but the set list is the same for both shows. Gone Away on piano preceded Kristy. I would have preferred another Offspring song such as Genocide, Have You Ever, or Americana to Guns of Brixton.

It was a good show. The crowd was extremely small given the venue size. All tickets were general admission. I estimate 2,000-3,000 people were there. One thing that surprised me is that the younger fans go crazy for the Offspring classics but don't seem to know the most recent songs very well. I'm an older fan and I was excited by the Offspring's resurgence on radio in 2008-2009.

Pants
07-04-2010, 01:21 PM
The Clash cover was ace. It was a great set.

Also, there was a good 6,000 there for sure, maybe not RIGHT at the time of the Offspring, but for sure.

Blitz!
07-04-2010, 02:05 PM
I wonder if 'The Guns of Brixton' will be the cover song for the new album

cool 2 hate 681
07-04-2010, 03:30 PM
Played the exact same songs as the St Louis show the previous night but in a different order. The St Louis show was:

1.) The Kids Aren't Alright
2.) All I Want
3.) You're Gonna Go Far, Kid
4.) New Song
5.) Bad Habit
6.) Hammerhead
7.) Come Out And Play (Keep 'Em Separated)
8.) Gone Away (Piano, no band)
9.) Kristy, Are You Doing Okay?
10.) Gotta Get Away
11.) The Guns Of Brixton
12.) Why Don't You Get A Job?
13.) Staring At The Sun
14.) Want You Bad
15.) Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)
16.) (Can't Get My) Head Around You
17.) Self Esteem

The Bonner Springs show began:
1.) You're Gonna Go Far, Kid
2.) Bad Habit
3.) Hammerhead
4.) New Song
5.) Want You Bad
6.) Come Out and Play

it finished on a high note with Staring at the Sun, The Kids Aren't Alright, (Can't Get My) Head Around You, and Self Esteem. I don't remember the order of the middle songs but the set list is the same for both shows. Gone Away on piano preceded Kristy. I would have preferred another Offspring song such as Genocide, Have You Ever, or Americana to Guns of Brixton.

It was a good show. The crowd was extremely small given the venue size. All tickets were general admission. I estimate 2,000-3,000 people were there. One thing that surprised me is that the younger fans go crazy for the Offspring classics but don't seem to know the most recent songs very well. I'm an older fan and I was excited by the Offspring's resurgence on radio in 2008-2009.

thank you for the setlist :)

I wonder if 'The Guns of Brixton' will be the cover song for the new album

i hope it ends up as a b side like oc life

Jojan
07-05-2010, 09:59 AM
What's a bonner?

bouncingcoles
07-05-2010, 05:37 PM
What's a bonner?

you mean boner?