PDA

View Full Version : Most disgusting dream you ever had?

SkunkIt
01-31-2005, 06:13 PM
This is disgusting, just warning you.

I had a dream I ate a sandwich, but it was filled with mustard, mayo and salami, so I started throwing up, then there were people around me, who saw me throwing up, so they started throwing up, then a girl saw a skunk, pointed to it and said, "a squirrel!", so everyone else threw up. then we started swimming in our on vomit, and our vomit turned into a giant sandwich, then a poptart and started chasing us, so we flew by flapping our arms, turned into birds, and lived in a forest in Autralia, then a giant wolf came when we turned into frogs and tried to eat us, so our fairy godmother helped us, but the wolf's owner kidnapped us anyways, but the Fairy godmother zapped us back to Autralia, and put the wolf's owner in New York.

Rilex
01-31-2005, 06:33 PM
Me having sex with my sister...
I mean, not discussing, but sick? That yes...

SkunkIt
01-31-2005, 06:37 PM
you really need to see a psycologist or something.

I already have one! :D

meaning_of_life
01-31-2005, 10:42 PM
yep, skunkIt, you are definately one of the strangest people on this board. you scare me.

latinospunkunidos
01-31-2005, 10:46 PM
^you really need to see a psycologist or something.

I never have disgusting dreams. I barely ever even remember any of my dreams, maybe just 1 or 2 every 3 months.
I canīt remeber any of my dreams either, just once in a while, but nothing disgusting, sorry.

SkunkIt
02-01-2005, 07:20 PM
yep, skunkIt, you are definately one of the strangest people on this board. you scare me.

Doesn't everyone have strange dreams?

Revolver-2005?
02-01-2005, 07:36 PM
The strangest dream I ever had...was your mom saying no to me...she always says yes

Offspring Pyro
02-01-2005, 07:41 PM
^hahahah that was a good one

sKratch
02-01-2005, 07:45 PM
I had a dream I was drowning last night and I reached my hand out when the tide was pulling me under and no one took it. I think it was my ex standing there. I resurfaced though, on a patch of sand a ways out with a woman who I knew was the mayor of the area I was in, being interviewed for the news.

Offspring Pyro
02-01-2005, 07:46 PM
thats not disgusting. Drowning is a common dream theme.

sKratch
02-01-2005, 07:47 PM
Drowning's one of my least favorite ways of death though.

Offspring Pyro
02-01-2005, 07:48 PM
My least favorite is falling for a long painfull time, that seems to be the main theme for my bad dreams

Mr. Noodles
02-01-2005, 07:51 PM
The most disgusting dream I've ever had was being attacked by a bunch of leeches and being sucked until I was just a skeleton.

SkunkIt
02-01-2005, 08:04 PM
I had a dream like that once, except there was a giant lady bug sucking my brain out, and I tried to scream, but my voice didn't work.

Mr. Noodles
02-01-2005, 08:05 PM
By the way, the leech dream must've been happened, 'cause of the time my mom was being sucked by a leech down at HalfMoon Lake.

Fly White Guy
02-01-2005, 09:22 PM
The strangest dream I ever had...was your mom saying no to me...she always says yes

I don't like those jokes because they get annoying after people start saying "Oh yeah, I did it with your mom." all the time at my school, and "You don't know where I was with your mom last night." It just gets really annoying.

JoY
02-02-2005, 06:37 AM
I've dreamed, that a friend of mine was about to blow my head off with a gun, because I went to bed late.
>>what the fuck?!

I've dreamed, that I killed my own father. I woke up crying.

I've dreamed, that my father & I were walking through the forest & suddenly a guy pops up, threatens us with a knife & gives my father a pin to defend himself with. I saw him getting stabbed & stabbed.. when I tried to run for help, I got stabbed too.

I've dreamed, that I was riding on a bike & saw pizza lying around on the street & I stopped to pick it up & eat it. this was when I was on one of my own insane diets.

I've dreamed, that my exboyfriend broke into my house & wandered around for a little while & I heard a noise, so I came out of bed to see what it was. I saw a door moving & I just knew it was him, somehow. I softy said his name, like it was a question. he showed his face shortly, it seemed like he was scared. I repeated his name & said it was okay. that everything was fine. then he came to me, arms open to hug me. I wanted to hug him back, but his hands reached for my neck & tightened around it, until I choked. my own screaming woke me up.

I've dreamed that a homeless heroinaddict chased me with an injection of heroin & I runned like hell & no matter how fast I ran, he was faster & jammed the thing in my leg. when I woke up, I could point out exactly where he'd jammed the thing in & it still tingled in an unpleasant way.

but the most disgusting, upsetting dream I ever had, was that I held my dog (black labrador) & it suddenly was a puppy again. I craddled it & cuddled it & suddenly I was holding nothing but it's bones.

I guess a lot of my dreams had to do with the fact, that I used to think I ruined every living thing on this earth with my presence, when I was younger. I've also had a lot of dreams I don't remember a thing of, but that made me talk, scream & cry in my sleep. I don't even want to know, what I was dreaming then.

Killb0y
02-02-2005, 06:43 AM
Doesn't everyone have strange dreams?

Well yeah I once had a dream that I was with some characters from Dragonball Z and I had those you know... powers! Awesome :D

JoY
02-02-2005, 06:45 AM
a friend of mine once dreamed that he drowned in a breat, big, fat pile of M&M's.
or were they Smarties?

whatever. it was cool.

wheelchairman
02-02-2005, 06:52 AM
None of you have ever found the dead body of a young MacKullay Culkin, so beat that!