PDA

View Full Version : [DVD Proshot] Download Video Sweden 1995

Sefalobe_theoffspring
07-09-2010, 03:56 PM
Anyone have this pro-shot show?. Please post links.:)

http://img684.imageshack.us/i/theoffspringsweden19950.png/

http://img96.imageshack.us/i/theoffspringsweden19950.png/

http://img822.imageshack.us/i/theoffspringsweden19950.png/

Lord_Gabo
07-10-2010, 02:29 AM
uhm... seems totally new for me.. but i need to search in my library..

Jojan
07-10-2010, 03:24 AM
Ask ZTV, but I am not sure that they exist anymore. www.ztv.se says that they are redoing their website, and on swedish news sites it says that they will be replaced by a new channel but will still be airing on via Internet.

The subtitle on the last picture would translate to "If they do not like the music, they can turn it off.".

Look at http://trade.theoffspringsession.com/. Click on "TV Performances (DVD)".

Sefalobe_theoffspring
07-10-2010, 05:23 AM
Ask ZTV, but I am not sure that they exist anymore. www.ztv.se says that they are redoing their website, and on swedish news sites it says that they will be replaced by a new channel but will still be airing on via Internet.

The subtitle on the last picture would translate to "If they do not like the music, they can turn it off.".

Look at http://trade.theoffspringsession.com/. Click on "TV Performances (DVD)".

Thanks! Jojan. "TV Performances (DVD)" in this site is inactive. :(

offs55
07-12-2010, 12:48 PM
I have this DVD, it is an interview with some live clips, some parts of some songs, I can upload it

Supa
07-12-2010, 02:14 PM
Could you? I'd like to see it.

cool 2 hate 681
07-12-2010, 04:53 PM
i second that please upload it when you have time

Lord_Gabo
07-13-2010, 03:21 AM
Could you? I'd like to see it.

wow that's the kind of things that makes me happy!

Sefalobe_theoffspring
07-13-2010, 08:36 AM
I have this DVD, it is an interview with some live clips, some parts of some songs, I can upload it

Yeah!!!. Im happy. Please upload it! :D I want to see Ignition and Self Title songs in Multi-Cameras.

Thanks!

Supa
07-13-2010, 01:51 PM
wow that's the kind of things that makes me happy!

What I said? May I ask why?

findout5
07-14-2010, 10:13 AM
offs55, we're all waiting on you man! :)

Gustavo
07-14-2010, 10:24 AM
http://trade.theoffspringsession.com/

This trader is a joke, a plain joke.

The first person at the "good traders" list is Chriis. I mean, like, WTF? I sent that asshole a video a couple of years ago and he promised to upload some stuff for me and NEVER DID... and that was 2008! I gave up now, but late last year I talked to him and he kept promising.

And then at the bad traders list, Offs55, who's been the kindest uploader the boards have seen in a long while. If you record something on a show, you shouldn't try to make money off of it or keep it to a small community of assholes who care about no one other than themselves, you should freaking share! I highly doubt that the owner of that website has never download anything that has been posted for EVERYONE around here.

He shouldn't be bad mouthing offs55, we all should be thanking him and bad mouthing the owner of that website and people like Chriis. I've tried to deffend traders in the past, but I'm done putting up with that shit.

Lord_Gabo
07-15-2010, 02:18 AM
What I said? May I ask why?

haaha i've made a mistake! :D that message was for offs55! :D

Ptit Seb
07-15-2010, 02:54 AM
http://trade.theoffspringsession.com/

This trader is a joke, a plain joke.

The first person at the "good traders" list is Chriis. I mean, like, WTF? I sent that asshole a video a couple of years ago and he promised to upload some stuff for me and NEVER DID... and that was 2008! I gave up now, but late last year I talked to him and he kept promising.

And then at the bad traders list, Offs55, who's been the kindest uploader the boards have seen in a long while. If you record something on a show, you shouldn't try to make money off of it or keep it to a small community of assholes who care about no one other than themselves, you should freaking share! I highly doubt that the owner of that website has never download anything that has been posted for EVERYONE around here.

He shouldn't be bad mouthing offs55, we all should be thanking him and bad mouthing the owner of that website and people like Chriis. I've tried to deffend traders in the past, but I'm done putting up with that shit.

1/ Chris never screwed with me, i don't know why he would be in my bad traders list
2/ Offs55 screwed with us, stop taking pity of him, he just got what he deserved
3/ oh please don't "bad mouth" me, i'm scared....
4/ stop putting "shit", "fuck" and other "cool" words in your sentences until you speak a decent english
5/ let's talk about this through PM's

Dexter_italy
07-15-2010, 04:38 AM
All the trading thing is so sad!! I have a video and I won't share it with you! na na na na na na!

Alison
07-15-2010, 05:17 AM
d....
4/ stop putting "shit", "fuck" and other "cool" words in your sentences until you speak a decent english

Until you speak decent english. Not 'a' decent english.;)

Gustavo speaks very decent english.

Oxygene
07-15-2010, 06:00 AM
1/ Chris never screwed with me, i don't know why he would be in my bad traders list
2/ Offs55 screwed with us, stop taking pity of him, he just got what he deserved

Chris is a douchebag.. the reason he never screwed with you is because you aren't sexy enough to screw :P

MAXTER
07-15-2010, 06:55 AM
Come on guys!!! Share!!! Don't Trade!!! You've got not permission to trade, it's illegal and not cool for the community!!! The right way is share with other Offspring fans like me! :D
Don't be moron, share!!!

*(moron referred to all people who trade)

chriiis
07-15-2010, 08:36 AM
Chris is a douchebag.. the reason he never screwed with you is because you aren't sexy enough to screw :P

What's the problem with you? Cause i paid lot of money for a HD show and i didn't uploaded it i'm an asshole, a scrawer, a joke?. Be careful what you say. If you're jealous because I have a large collection of DVDs and you not, it's not my problem.

Have a good day.

Gustavo
07-15-2010, 09:20 AM

1. Good for you.
2. You do realize you are at the place where people appreciate it when stuff is uploaded, right? And you also do realize that the trader community is a minority here, right?
3. I don't think I need to bad mouth you in order for you to have a bad reputation around here, do I?
4. Sorry if my English isn't good enough for you, sir.
5. Sure.

Until you speak decent english. Not 'a' decent english.;)

<3

Gustavo speaks very decent english.

I don't think so. (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1408050&postcount=152)

Chris is a douchebag

Word.

What's the problem with you? Cause i paid lot of money for a HD show and i didn't uploaded it i'm an asshole, a scrawer, a joke?. Be careful what you say. If you're jealous because I have a large collection of DVDs and you not, it's not my problem.

Wait, wait, wait.... Are you implying that Oxygene is jealous of you? Don't you think it's the other way around?

Have a good day.

LOL

Ok, Fez. Have a good day too! :'D

MAXTER
07-15-2010, 09:23 AM
Gustavo, why don't you tell anything about my post??? :D :D :D

Gustavo
07-15-2010, 09:25 AM
Gustavo, why don't you tell anything about my post??? :D :D :D

Sorry, man! But you're right, people should share, and not trade.

MAXTER
07-15-2010, 09:26 AM
What is the problem here???? Someone can explain me what the fu** happened here???
:)

MAXTER
07-15-2010, 09:27 AM
Sorry, man! But you're right, people should share, and not trade.

Yeahhh Gustavo! Especially share with "BBS member" to the our community"... :)

Gustavo
07-15-2010, 09:29 AM
what the fu** happened here???
:)

Trading bad, sharing good.

MAXTER
07-15-2010, 09:31 AM
Trading bad, sharing good.

It could be a good title for the new album!!!! :D

TRADING BAD, SHARE GOOD, FU** THE TRADERS!!! :D :D :D

Gustavo
07-15-2010, 09:34 AM
It could be a good title for the new album!!!! :D

Yeah, it definitely could. Wonder where I got that from. :)
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler_Bad,_Vandals_Good)

MAXTER
07-15-2010, 09:39 AM
Yeah, it definitely could. Wonder where I got that from. :)
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler_Bad,_Vandals_Good)

Yeahhh :D

an the next bootleg/compilation not japan only will be title "Happy Share" :D

chriiis
07-15-2010, 09:41 AM
Word.

Wait, wait, wait.... Are you implying that Oxygene is jealous of you? Don't you think it's the other way around?

LOL

Ok, Fez. Have a good day too! :'D

I think here you think you are god, I'm not a trader especially offspring, I trade dvds of many bands, and I appreciate the time it took for it, many dvds cost me a long time (since 2002) and hard work to get them. I have no obligation to upload them here for free cause you say SHARE. If you need to get videos of these, let's go and start to trade.

If you like share, good for you, i like trade because i got really rare things.
Maybe, if people here would use good words to ask for things, everything would be different.

Unfortunately this is reality, Gustavo. Then .. Save your words for you, because I'm not saying anything about you, if you like so much to share, put here your videos of the concert in san pablo, free for all.

MAXTER
07-15-2010, 09:44 AM
True Offspring Fans Share!!! :)

chriiis
07-15-2010, 09:47 AM
True Offspring Fans Share!!! :)

Ask to the tapers of each show, i can't share those recordings in lossy shitty formats.

MAXTER
07-15-2010, 09:50 AM
Ask to the tapers of each show, i can't share those recordings in lossy shitty formats.

I can't believe it!!! :eek:

Gustavo
07-15-2010, 09:52 AM
I think here you think you are god.

Worship me then.

If you need to get videos of these, let's go and start to trade.

I tried, thing is... You didn't do your part of the deal.

if you like so much to share, put here your videos of the concert in san pablo, free for all.

So Paulo*

I already did. I have no problem sharing what I have. I think the links might be dead now, but if anyone wants the videos, let me know and I'll upload them again!

chriiis
07-15-2010, 09:55 AM
Worship me then.

So Paulo*!

Whatever (:

I already did. I have no problem sharing what I have. I think the links might be dead now, but if anyone wants the videos, let me know and I'll upload them again!

Really? Congratulations !!!!, but i've never seen a post here with your links. You need requests? You love share, upload them without requests, god! ;)

MAXTER
07-15-2010, 09:59 AM
Someone could share Terchova show??? Video or audio ;)
thanks in advance

offs55
07-15-2010, 09:59 AM
San Pablo? hahah

Seb, the video I uploaded I didn't get from you or chris, the guy I get the video said it is ok.

Hey chris, don't think I forgot my DVD! you could at least be nice and give us the name and email of the traders you get those videos..

haha you put me in your bad traders list? you never upload the DVD I request (I upload all the dvds you request) you traded many videos with mpeg, avi and youtube source, like bogota 2004, and I know other traders that say the same thing of you, you are a bad trader!

Gustavo
07-15-2010, 10:01 AM
Really? Congratulations !!!!, but i've never seen a post here with your links. You need requests? You love share, upload them without requests, god! ;)

I don't need requests, I actually uploaded the videos from Japan in .VOB as soon as I got them. If I didn't post the links here, it's because I forgot -- but don't worry, now that you reminded me, the links are going to be up in less than one week, at least there will be one less rare item in your awesome list, and I'll be happy to do that.

EDIT: I bet you downloaded these videos from the links I posted here:
http://cmbootlegs.wordpress.com/dvds/offspring-%E2%80%93-97-12-14-%E2%80%93-club-citta-kawasaki-japan/
http://cmbootlegs.wordpress.com/dvds/offspring-%E2%80%93-95-01-10-%E2%80%93-liquid-room-tokyo-japan/

So, you guys do like to download stuff we share but you don't like to share. How self-ish is that?

MAXTER
07-15-2010, 10:03 AM
[DVD Proshot] Download Video Sweden 1995 I think that DVD doesn't exist!!! IT's a fake!!! :D

chriiis
07-15-2010, 10:23 AM
I don't need requests, I actually uploaded the videos from Japan in .VOB as soon as I got them. If I didn't post the links here, it's because I forgot -- but don't worry, now that you reminded me, the links are going to be up in less than one week, at least there will be one less rare item in your awesome list, and I'll be happy to do that.

EDIT: I bet you downloaded these videos from the links I posted here:
http://cmbootlegs.wordpress.com/dvds/offspring-%E2%80%93-97-12-14-%E2%80%93-club-citta-kawasaki-japan/
http://cmbootlegs.wordpress.com/dvds/offspring-%E2%80%93-95-01-10-%E2%80%93-liquid-room-tokyo-japan/

So, you guys do like to download stuff we share but you don't like to share. How self-ish is that?
BIG FAIL, I got those videos from the youtube user ! ;)

And about your recording.. Upload when you want, it's not a rare item on my list. Rare items are shows like San Bernardino 97, Phoenix 97 (where they played Amazed), Philadelphia 97, Peoria 97, Leicester 94, Lawrence 94, Salt Lake City 94, Montreal 99, and many shows that you can check on my big collection.

And one more thing, thanks for keep visiting my site (:

dexterone
07-15-2010, 11:06 AM
one year ago,I thought,that chriiis is the best guy and one of my greatest friends on this forum....but well...I could see,that things have changed a lot...he is another goddamn motherfucker,who only wanna trade everything...last year,I gave him links from Terchova..yes,I know,it wasnt in HD quality,but you could see it...and if we want something,you always say:Im sorry,its not mine....such a selfish person....so,hide it all at home and be happy,what all you have seen

Oxygene
07-15-2010, 11:16 AM

Have a good day.

Are you insane.. me jealous of you? I was probably at all the shows you have on tape :D

Dexter_italy
07-15-2010, 11:27 AM
Are you insane.. me jealous of you? I was probably at all the shows you have on tape :D

Best answer ever!

MAXTER
07-15-2010, 11:42 AM

Oxy you're great!!! :D:D:D

Gustavo
07-15-2010, 11:44 AM

This. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwPLQ43JVYU)

10 characters.

MAXTER
07-15-2010, 11:46 AM
This. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwPLQ43JVYU)

10 characters.

hahahahahahahhahahaha :D :D

I cannot stop laughing.... Please someone help me!!! :D :D

findout5
07-15-2010, 12:07 PM
Stop fighting and start sharing...bring the love, guys!

chriiis
07-15-2010, 01:13 PM

Ahh yeah, i forgot that you saw offspring more than 120 times ;) ;)

MAXTER
07-15-2010, 01:31 PM

Hey nooo.... See them live is totally different than see them on TV... WTF :D

offs55
07-15-2010, 02:13 PM
I would trade 120 DVDs for one offspring concert!

What I really hate, is that chris and seb put on they sites images, set list and etc of those shows that they are not going to trade or share...at leats you could upload videos like MTV live 1997 (pro shot) on youtube

chriiis
07-15-2010, 02:33 PM
I would trade 120 DVDs for one offspring concert!

What I really hate, is that chris and seb put on they sites images, set list and etc of those shows that they are not going to trade or share...at leats you could upload videos like MTV live 1997 (pro shot) on youtube

I trade a show for 120 dvds too, but i don't have offspring so close of my home. Gustavo and you, both love to say everything about me, but gustavo only saw the band in 1 time :P

Ahaha.. now you want that seb or me upload the mtv 97 videos on youtube?

Lord_Gabo
07-15-2010, 02:38 PM
This is the Thread!

offs55
07-15-2010, 02:55 PM
I trade a show for 120 dvds too, but i don't have offspring so close of my home. Gustavo and you, both love to say everything about me, but gustavo only saw the band in 1 time :P

Ahaha.. now you want that seb or me upload the mtv 97 videos on youtube?

part of this concert already is on youtube, if you upload this video on youtube the dvd will still be rare...can't you see, we just want to watch a good video of our favorite band old pro shots are very rare

chriiis
07-15-2010, 03:04 PM
part of this concert already is on youtube, if you upload this video on youtube the dvd will rare...can't you see, we just want to watch a good video of our favorite band old pro shots are very rare

You know what's the problem? I don't want to upload anything, because here everyone thinks that Seb and me are sons of bitches.

We are people like everyone else, just that for years we take time to get this type of material.

If we don't upload our stuff, we are sons of bitches.
If we went up all our material, this community will to love our work.

But the great detail, is that everyone here forget the stupid things they say about us.

Gustavo
07-15-2010, 03:07 PM
Gustavo and you, both love to say everything about me, but gustavo only saw the band in 1 time :P

So what? Does that make me a bad fan or inferior to you, just because you have hundreds of videos and audios? I live in the middle of nowhere, I spent 33 hours in a bus to see them, and I would do that again ANYTIME.

offs55
07-15-2010, 03:09 PM
You know what's the problem? I don't want to upload anything, because here everyone thinks that Seb and me are sons of bitches.

We are people like everyone else, just that for years we take time to get this type of material.

If we don't upload our stuff, we are sons of bitches.
If we went up all our material, this community will to love our work.

But the great detail, is that everyone here forget the stupid things they say about us.

you can't forget you done stupid things with me, gustavo and many other people, and when I say you didn't upload the dvds I request, you say that is a lie!

I am going to ask again...can you tell me the name and the email of the trader you get those videos?

chriiis
07-15-2010, 03:18 PM
you can't forget you done stupid things with me, gustavo and many other people, and when I say you didn't upload the dvds I request, you say that is a lie!

I am going to ask again...can you tell me the name and the email of the trader you get those videos?

Stupid things about you? What do you mean? I didnt uploaded more stuff for you because you upload all here for free in shitty formats.

I can't, search and maybe you have a good luck

chriiis
07-15-2010, 03:21 PM
So what? Does that make me a bad fan or inferior to you, just because you have hundreds of videos and audios? I live in the middle of nowhere, I spent 33 hours in a bus to see them, and I would do that again ANYTIME.

I live too in a county where offspring never play, I saw the band only in 2 times, i'm not more than you for have videos. But for you i'm a joke because i won't share my collection. I spent years for have it.

Gustavo
07-15-2010, 03:28 PM
I didnt uploaded more stuff for you because you upload all here for free in shitty formats.

For free? Does that mean you usually make profit off of your videos?

I live too in a county where offspring never play, I saw the band only in 2 times, i'm not more than you for have videos. But for you i'm a joke because i won't share my collection. I spent years for have it.

You do have the benifit of living in the capital, though.
I'm not saying you're a joke, I'm saying you're selfish.

offs55
07-15-2010, 03:29 PM
Stupid things about you? What do you mean? I didnt uploaded more stuff for you because you upload all here for free in shitty formats.

I can't, search and maybe you have a good luck

what? I was waiting a long time, and you never uploaded my request..and I only uploaded houston 1993, and I didn't get that video from you! the guy I get that video said it was ok, so there is no problem

why you can't do it?

Supa
07-16-2010, 12:12 AM

I want to honestly ask you two a question...I'm not trying to start a fight, I just want to try and understand your reasoning. What good is it to obtain these shows only to keep them to yourself? I mean, punk rock, and music in general, is for people to enjoy, so why deny the fans the ability to see old Offspring shows unless you can profit off of it? That takes away from the spirit of it all...

offs55
07-16-2010, 10:17 AM
I spent years too, but all the rare offspring and Bad Religion stuff I get, I share, I am sure you have many DVDs because I shared

Oxygene
07-16-2010, 02:54 PM

yeah you're right it's only about 50 :D

give or take :cool:

Oxygene
07-16-2010, 03:01 PM

I spent years and years building a reputation with the band, and every chance I get to share I take. I could've hung out with the band alone in for example slovakia, but instead I had a meet and greet organized. I think the healthy way to see it, is people like you and me are lucky and fortunate, and if we got this gift from fate we should let others reap some of the benefits.

I think the fact you never uploaded the wiesen video is pure shitheadedness from your part.

When people - including some who are bashing you right now, some who I call my friends - said you were full of shit, I told them to fuck off, and gave you the benefit of the doubt, and I stood up for you.

All you did was lie.

chriiis
07-16-2010, 05:20 PM
I spent years and years building a reputation with the band, and every chance I get to share I take. I could've hung out with the band alone in for example slovakia, but instead I had a meet and greet organized. I think the healthy way to see it, is people like you and me are lucky and fortunate, and if we got this gift from fate we should let others reap some of the benefits.

I think the fact you never uploaded the wiesen video is pure shitheadedness from your part.

When people - including some who are bashing you right now, some who I call my friends - said you were full of shit, I told them to fuck off, and gave you the benefit of the doubt, and I stood up for you.

All you did was lie.

Lie? I paid 90 euro for this show and that's much money for me, nothing here has given a dollar for that show.

It's so fucking easy to say: UPLOAD IT. But.. what about the 90 euro that i used for it?

Use your brain man..

mota0000
07-16-2010, 05:39 PM
You paid heaps for these rare shows, but you wont sell them again for other fans. Bit hypocritical if you ask me.

Gustavo
07-16-2010, 05:44 PM
Lie? I paid 90 euro for this show and that's much money for me, nothing here has given a dollar for that show.

It's so fucking easy to say: UPLOAD IT. But.. what about the 90 euro that i used for it?

Use your brain man..

You brag about having spent 90 euros for a DVD. but, hey, tell me... Out of these 90 euros you spent, how much money went to the band?

You shouldn't be making profit off of the band's work, you might say you don't sell your stuff, that might be true. But, but just buying a DVD, for example, you are kind of helping someone make profit off of the band.

Besides, the whole 90 euros excuse is just bullshit, if I were you, I'd read all the posts again and think about it all before replying again.

If what you're doing is so awesome, why do you think that pretty much everyone with the expection of you and Ptit Seb is against you?

And yes, A LIE! I can name three people you've lied to so far... Me, Offs55, Dexterone. I'm pretty sure there's more people out there, I just can't think of anybody else

dff_punk
07-16-2010, 06:01 PM
No one, I say, no one, should want 90 euros for an Offspring live recording.

chriiis
07-16-2010, 06:35 PM
You brag about having spent 90 euros for a DVD. but, hey, tell me... Out of these 90 euros you spent, how much money went to the band?

You shouldn't be making profit off of the band's work, you might say you don't sell your stuff, that might be true. But, but just buying a DVD, for example, you are kind of helping someone make profit off of the band.

Besides, the whole 90 euros excuse is just bullshit, if I were you, I'd read all the posts again and think about it all before replying again.

If what you're doing is so awesome, why do you think that pretty much everyone with the expection of you and Ptit Seb is against you?

And yes, A LIE! I can name three people you've lied to so far... Me, Offs55, Dexterone. I'm pretty sure there's more people out there, I just can't think of anybody else

If i paid 90 euro for a recording:
1- it's my problem.
2- because it's a full HD recording and i can tell you that it's really enjoyable (more for the people that don't have offspring on his county).
3- i'm not lie, i don't want to send great stuff to people that will to encode it to shitty formats and upload it for free. i've never uploaded the stuff that you sent me.

chriiis
07-16-2010, 06:36 PM
No one, I say, no one, should want 90 euros for an Offspring live recording.

Yes, if you don't know about that please don't comment. The guy uploaded a sample on youtube and someone made the post here about this recording, all here knows that the guy put the show on 90 euro

Gustavo
07-16-2010, 06:40 PM
2- because it's a full HD recording and i can tell you that it's really enjoyable (more for the people that don't have offspring on his county).

Oh, since it's enjoyable and they don't really go to your country. Keep it all to yourself. Great attitude, man. Keep up with that kind of attitude and you're gonna go far, kid.

3- i'm not lie, i don't want to send great stuff to people that will to encode it to shitty formats and upload it for free. i've never uploaded the stuff that you sent me.

YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULD SEND ME SOMETHING BACK!!! AND YOU DID NOT!!!! How could that NOT be a lie? And as for the stuff I sent you that you never uploaded, you shouldn't worry about it, I'm uploading it again. :)

chriiis
07-16-2010, 08:09 PM
Oh, since it's enjoyable and they don't really go to your country. Keep it all to yourself. Great attitude, man. Keep up with that kind of attitude and you're gonna go far, kid.

YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULD SEND ME SOMETHING BACK!!! AND YOU DID NOT!!!! How could that NOT be a lie? And as for the stuff I sent you that you never uploaded, you shouldn't worry about it, I'm uploading it again. :)

Okay, let's go.. Share your concert, if you are the best sharing man of the world.

If you like to share videos, go to youtube and there you will have many things to share here. Don't break my balls over ;)

See you!

Gustavo
07-16-2010, 08:47 PM
Okay, let's go.. Share your concert, if you are the best sharing man of the world.

If you like to share videos, go to youtube and there you will have many things to share here. Don't break my balls over ;)

See you!

Pff, liar.

Supa
07-16-2010, 10:46 PM
Is anyone going to answer my questions?

martin_theoffspring
07-16-2010, 11:23 PM
I live too in a country where offspring never play and I am content with a shitty format.

so what's the problem that YOU upload shitty formats to youtube or something?
if you can trade the good quality...

Oxygene
07-16-2010, 11:49 PM

Use your brain man..

Haha.. I spent way more than 90 euros to be at that show! :P

You're just being greedy and stingy and your making up pathetic excuses for it.. it's just a basic character flaw, and that's what everyone has a problem with. Admit it, live up to it, accept it and move on!

chriiis
07-17-2010, 07:47 AM
Haha.. I spent way more than 90 euros to be at that show! :P

You're just being greedy and stingy and your making up pathetic excuses for it.. it's just a basic character flaw, and that's what everyone has a problem with. Admit it, live up to it, accept it and move on!

When someone made the post about this concert selling, no one has given 90 euro for this recording. So, what's the problem if i've bought it?, I've bought it for me, i don't have the obligation to upload it JUST FOR YOU. If you was on this concert, okay okay CONGRATULATIONS, I'm not jealous for this.
Now i'm planning go to a unity tour concert, and i will tape it but not for share here.

And that's what you have earned talking bad about me.

SIGAN CHUPANDOLA.

chriiis
07-17-2010, 07:48 AM
Pff, liar.

You don't know other thing to say? You don't need my stuff i don't need your shits. So close your mouth. Back 12 years ago and start to collect good offspring stuff and later we can make good exchanges ! ;)

dexterone
07-17-2010, 08:06 AM
I would really like to have some recording from Shit is fucked up Tour...in HD,and the whole concert....but Im not a fool,who has no problem to pay 100 euro for that....omg...I was in Terchova and I paid 15 euro and I could see them live and I will rather fly to USA to see them live than pay 100 eur to see them on DVD and once,after watching the DVD,Im gonna regret,what Ive done....madness....

chriiis
07-17-2010, 08:08 AM
I would really like to have some recording from Shit is fucked up Tour...in HD,and the whole concert....but Im not a fool,who has no problem to pay 100 euro for that....omg...I was in Terchova and I paid 15 euro and I could see them live and I will rather fly to USA to see them live than pay 100 eur to see them on DVD and once,after watching the DVD,Im gonna regret,what Ive done....madness....

Great for you, you're happy? AWESOME :D

dexterone
07-17-2010, 08:23 AM
I hope,you're jackin' off by your big collection of DVDs....I thought,that nowadays there's still a world crisis...but probably not,when someone can throw his money off...

Gustavo
07-17-2010, 08:53 AM
You don't know other thing to say? You don't need my stuff i don't need your shits. So close your mouth. Back 12 years ago and start to collect good offspring stuff and later we can make good exchanges ! ;)

Oh, I think I understood what your deal is now. You like to take advantage of people. People like me, dexterone and offs55, who aren't badass traders, you promise us you're going to do something, but then you don't. If you want to lie to your self AGAIN and keep telling yourself it's not a lie, go for it.... And once again, you're gonna go far, kid.

But when it comes to cool badass traders like Ptit Seb, you do your part of the deal and you acquire a good status, the biggest proof so far is your name being on Ptit Seb's good list. And look how many people around here you've messed up with! YOU ARE A FREAKING LIAR.

I probably have the biggest pictures collection at this forum, I used webarchive, google and lots of other sources to get them all... Sometimes I even contacted the photographer and got exclusive pictures. I've been collecting these pictures since late 2006, I spent hours and hours to get them all. And you know what I did? I uploaded it all and it's available for every fan out there. You can check it out here: http://www.theoffspringsite.com/gallery

I haven't had time to upload the pics from 2010 because I have been busy as heck later, but I will eventually upload them too.

chriiis
07-17-2010, 09:00 AM
Oh, I think I understood what your deal is now. You like to take advantage of people. People like me, dexterone and offs55, who aren't badass traders, you promise us you're going to do something, but then you don't. If you want to lie to your self AGAIN and keep telling yourself it's not a lie, go for it.... And once again, you're gonna go far, kid.

But when it comes to cool badass traders like Ptit Seb, you do your part of the deal and you acquire a good status, the biggest proof so far is your name being on Ptit Seb's good list. And look how many people around here you've messed up with! YOU ARE A FREAKING LIAR.

I probably have the biggest pictures collection at this forum, I used webarchive, google and lots of other sources to get them all... Sometimes I even contacted the photographer and got exclusive pictures. I've been collecting these pictures since late 2006, I spent hours and hours to get them all. And you know what I did? I uploaded it all and it's available for every fan out there. You can check it out here: http://www.theoffspringsite.com/gallery

I haven't had time to upload the pics from 2010 because I have been busy as heck later, but I will eventually upload them too.

Great for you brazuka. I'm a freaking liar? You're a fucking idiot ! :)

Gustavo
07-17-2010, 09:06 AM
Great for you brazuka. I'm a freaking liar? You're a fucking idiot ! :)

I am a fuckin' idiot indeed. I believed you. How could anyone be more stupid than that?
I now am doing my duty and letting everybody know how much of a liar and unreliable person you are.

Hermano, what's up with the brazuka thing? Are you trying to make fun of me? You won't be able to hurt me, I won't go down to your level and make this country-rivalry-wise... Besides, there are people from your country who aren't backing you up. So, it's not because your country that you are a liar... It's because you were born being a liar and unfortunately will probably die being a liar. Asshole.

Oxygene
07-17-2010, 09:20 AM
When someone made the post about this concert selling, no one has given 90 euro for this recording. So, what's the problem if i've bought it?, I've bought it for me, i don't have the obligation to upload it JUST FOR YOU. If you was on this concert, okay okay CONGRATULATIONS, I'm not jealous for this.
Now i'm planning go to a unity tour concert, and i will tape it but not for share here.

And that's what you have earned talking bad about me.

SIGAN CHUPANDOLA.

No you don't have an obligation when you buy it. You do when you promise it. You have a moral obligation. Which you passed on...

You aren't jealous.. yeah.. right :D

chriiis
07-17-2010, 10:57 AM
No you don't have an obligation when you buy it. You do when you promise it. You have a moral obligation. Which you passed on...

You aren't jealous.. yeah.. right :D

What? I've never promised to upload the wiesen recording. You're wrong dude.

And not, i'm not jealous for this. Good for you if you was on many offspring concerts.

chriiis
07-17-2010, 11:00 AM
I am a fuckin' idiot indeed. I believed you. How could anyone be more stupid than that?
I now am doing my duty and letting everybody know how much of a liar and unreliable person you are.

Hermano, what's up with the brazuka thing? Are you trying to make fun of me? You won't be able to hurt me, I won't go down to your level and make this country-rivalry-wise... Besides, there are people from your country who aren't backing you up. So, it's not because your country that you are a liar... It's because you were born being a liar and unfortunately will probably die being a liar. Asshole.

Say all you want, your words fly for me. I will not argue with an inferior person.

Gustavo
07-17-2010, 11:23 AM
Finally, i paid for this and i got the master tape

Are u sharing it?

i will try, is a very huge file, 7,83 gb

It'll be awesome if you could be able to share it!

I will try share it with you guys (:

So are you going to share it?

Hi Chris, do you have time now for uploading it? We would love to see this show!!;)

I will upload it when i have time, remember that is a very huge file, and i need take a long time for upload this show, are almost 8 gb!, please keep patience!

Well, we did try to keep patience, I think... After all, it's been almost one year.

I thought the thread was all about trying to get this video so everyone could share it... then chriis went and bought it, and now isn't sharing it? That's like the ultimate in douchebaggery.

WORD!

Also this:

okey...but Im mad,that Ive uploaded my video from Slovakian Show and you promised me something and you didnt honour it....

I don't had time for upload it, I'll do it soon. nothing more to say.

Dexterone, could do me a favor and answer me one question? That was posted on the 16th of September of 2009. Has he ever uploaded the stuff he PROMISED he would upload for you? After all, he said he'd do it soon... Maybe he still don't had time.

And the last quotes were from the Wiesen thread.

Now let's take a look at what happened in this thread:

What? I've never promised to upload the wiesen recording. You're wrong dude.

What? You've never promised... Ok, the same way you've never promised to send Dexterone the videos for the Slovakia concert, the same way you've never promised to send me the videos for the So Paulo concert, which I uploaded when I had 10kb uploading rate.

Say all you want, your words fly for me. I will not argue with an inferior person.

Ohh, now I am an inferior person to you? You're free to believe and think whatever you want, but you're the one who has been ignoring facts and arguments. You haven't said a single word about your broken promises to me and Dexterones. And by broken promises, I mean lies. You liar.

chriiis
07-17-2010, 11:40 AM
I never said "I PROMESS UPLOAD THE WIESEN DVD", gustavo! :rolleyes:

Gustavo
07-17-2010, 11:49 AM

You never said that indeed. Actually, "promess" isn't even a word, so, it wouldn't have made sense anyway. But what you did promise, though, was to send me and Dexterone videos for the videos we sent you.

Let me show you something again:

I'll do it soon.

Aren't you promising Dexterone you'd send he his stuff here? Oh, wait... You're gonna go ahead and say you've never promised anything or you're going to say something like this:

i don't want to send great stuff to people that will to encode it to shitty formats and upload it for free.

It's not your business what people are going to do with the stuff after they get it. You are supposed to do your part of the deal. If you weren't willing to do business with him, why did you download what he uploaded for you? In my opinion, that means taking advantage of somebody.

Besides, you did know that the whole logic of getting the Wiesen video, as ilovellamas had explained, was to share it afterwards. And you never said you wouldn't share it, you kept on using happy smiley faces and saying "I'll try to share it" -- and that DOES give anyone the impression that you would share it, specially considering all the buzz that there was towards it during a couple of months here on the BBS.

chriiis
07-17-2010, 11:59 AM
You never said that indeed. Actually, "promess" isn't even a word, so, it wouldn't have made sense anyway. But what you did promise, though, was to send me and Dexterone videos for the videos we sent you.

Let me show you something again:

Aren't you promising Dexterone you'd send he his stuff here? Oh, wait... You're gonna go ahead and say you've never promised anything or you're going to say something like this:

It's not your business what people are going to do with the stuff after they get it. You are supposed to do your part of the deal. If you weren't willing to do business with him, why did you download what he uploaded for you? In my opinion, that means taking advantage of somebody.

Besides, you did know that the whole logic of getting the Wiesen video, as ilovellamas had explained, was to share it afterwards. And you never said you wouldn't share it, you kept on using happy smiley faces and saying "I'll try to share it" -- and that DOES give anyone the impression that you would share it, specially considering all the buzz that there was towards it during a couple of months here on the BBS.

Well, let's end this once and for all, do you think? I'll post the videos in return for which you sent me.

AND TOPIC CLOSED.

RobinoZombie
07-17-2010, 12:16 PM
Wow.....

this thread is AMAZING....

OMGZ LOLZ

Oxygene
07-17-2010, 12:29 PM

I don't know if you've ever heard of something called the English language, but you don't have to say "I promise" for it to be a promise.. if you say "I will do something" that means you promised to do something...

tisk tisk...

chriiis
07-17-2010, 01:00 PM
I don't know if you've ever heard of something called the English language, but you don't have to say "I promise" for it to be a promise.. if you say "I will do something" that means you promised to do something...

tisk tisk...

Okay okay, brainiac. The problem is not with you, so shut up ;)

offs55
07-17-2010, 03:18 PM
Chris, can you explain why share a rare video like houston 1993 is wrong? if I didn't get the video from you, and the guy I traded said it was ok

Gustavo
07-17-2010, 04:47 PM
Well, let's end this once and for all, do you think? I'll post the videos in return for which you sent me.

Yes, finally!

Okay okay, brainiac. The problem is not with you, so shut up ;)

http://www.whiterose.org/pete/blog/facepalm.jpg

You still might wanna rethink your attitude.

dexterone
07-18-2010, 01:48 AM
Dexterone, could do me a favor and answer me one question? That was posted on the 16th of September of 2009. Has he ever uploaded the stuff he PROMISED he would upload for you? After all, he said he'd do it soon...

What? You've never promised... Ok, the same way you've never promised to send Dexterone the videos for the Slovakia concert, the same way you've never promised to send me the videos for the So Paulo concert, which I uploaded when I had 10kb uploading rate.

Ohh, now I am an inferior person to you? You're free to believe and think whatever you want, but you're the one who has been ignoring facts and arguments. You haven't said a single word about your broken promises to me and Dexterones. And by broken promises, I mean lies. You liar.

Well,I think,that you know my answer....no,he has uploaded NOTHING so far,but it's such a long time after his promise and I stopped believing almost one week after his promise...but I still don't expect anything from him,because I know him and very quickly I've found out,that he's selfish...now I'm feeling very thankful to Dexter,that he wrote some lyrics for chriiis:
How does it feel,when you have it all?
How can you live with nothing at all?
and also this:
How can you take?
without giving back?

Oxygene
07-18-2010, 02:02 AM
I think this is pointless... we need to end this discussion Chriiis is obviously severely retarded, there is no point in trying to explain to a dot what a sphere is, he will never understand, and it's just a waste of breath.

He's lucky I don't moderate around these boards 'cause he would've been banned already for fuckheadedness... let's move on.

RobinoZombie
07-18-2010, 03:38 AM
sorry for the ones involved but i just love this thread and the Douchy-ness around it....

Camilamazed
07-18-2010, 01:44 PM
Am I the only one to think that if you have something you do not want to share you would just simply not tell other people you have it or do not say you will share it.

Nothing personal, but I hate fans like that.

Leandro
08-30-2010, 09:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wWj8RfBUdE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKi3Nd9QoeQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k_Abob8TRM

Jojan
08-30-2010, 10:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wWj8RfBUdE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKi3Nd9QoeQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k_Abob8TRM

The second one is not accesable. The first video won't load properly.

Sefalobe_theoffspring
08-30-2010, 11:18 AM
Thanks!!!!... Leandro!!!... Muchas Gracias!!!!... Could you post all to share it? (mediafire, rapidshare, megaupload, etc.). Please!!!... Please!!!..

cool 2 hate 681
08-30-2010, 01:44 PM
thanks Leandro:)

Leandro
08-30-2010, 01:49 PM
Thanks to Gustavo (Gunsnitro) who has passed the file to all brazilian fans first in another community... =)

I only uploaded on YouTube.

andrea.
08-31-2010, 03:38 PM

OMFG. I can't thank you more for this link!!!!! :eek:

It's FUCKING AWESOME!!
I think today I'm gonna download the whole site. :)

Thanks Jojan!! :)

fkohyugn
09-20-2010, 11:00 PM
One of the most useful items left on the children, technology and the brain has just been published in the journal Neuron, is. It is titled "Children, Wired: For Better and for Worse" and was made open access, so you can read it in full online. You'll notice a few Aion money that are out of your usual report on the impact of technology: It is written by cognitive scientists who are actually involved in the research, it is published in a peer-reviewed scientific journal, it treats the whole range of evidence, and it has not made any headlines. Although there is a scientific article, it is amazing to read and if you are interested in the area, I recommend it. This is not least because it indicates a lot of counter-intuitive findings in the scientific literature, never from the people who fall within the rule, the spin "I think it's trash culture so it must hurt to be done" line .The take home is that "technology is the brain damage / eating our children / damage our culture" stories simplifies to the absurdity.

Gustavo
09-23-2010, 06:00 AM
OMFG. I can't thank you more for this link!!!!! :eek:

It's FUCKING AWESOME!!
I think today I'm gonna download the whole site. :)

Thanks Jojan!! :)

If you find out a way to download the stuff that's listed on that website, let me know how, you'll be my hero. lol

feeling shit staying a lone for months, feeling very very xxx but it's ok

Why is it ok?

D0NT
09-23-2010, 08:29 AM
Hi friends , I registered myself just to say this:

-whoever lives in southamerica will understand best- Do you guys know KIKO from "El Chavo del 8" ?? when he shows off his ball to chavo and other kids in la vecinda? that's who Chriss is...an embarrasement to our fellow country Offspring fans!

maybe the difference is Doa Florinda didnt gave him his collection but he still has that EXACT attitude.

I myself received my VHS copy of San Brerubin 1987 in the year 2000 sent by mail by a Brazilian fan ,I've met via Napster.

I did those shitty quality mp3 of the "unrealeased" (usually tagged as manic subcidal songs) from that show. ( Hi, Oxygene!);) I didnt copy my tape to anyone out of laziness but nobody asked so much for it anyway , I used to host meetings at my house so fans would come and see that show in a big screen.

I dont think anyone who takes the time getting really rare stuff (I had TONS of rare mp3's and pictures in my old computer but then lost it and now I dont really care anymore) MUST take that equal time uploading and sharing things

but showing off is bad, not a thing you should do to fellow fans. It's just like cannabis home-growers elite showing off their harvests and not sharing ,fags!

Gustavo
09-23-2010, 08:49 AM
Hi friends , I registered myself just to say this:

-whoever lives in southamerica will understand best- Do you guys know KIKO from "El Chavo del 8" ?? when he shows off his ball to chavo and other kids in la vecinda? that's who Chriss is...an embarrasement to our fellow country Offspring fans!

maybe the difference is Doa Florinda didnt gave him his collection but he still has that EXACT attitude.

I myself received my VHS copy of San Brerubin 1987 in the year 2000 sent by mail by a Brazilian fan ,I've met via Napster.

I did those shitty quality mp3 of the "unrealeased" (usually tagged as manic subcidal songs) from that show. ( Hi, Oxygene!);) I didnt copy my tape to anyone out of laziness but nobody asked so much for it anyway , I used to host meetings at my house so fans would come and see that show in a big screen.

I dont think anyone who takes the time getting really rare stuff (I had TONS of rare mp3's and pictures in my old computer but then lost it and now I dont really care anymore) MUST take that equal time uploading and sharing things

but showing off is bad, not a thing you should do to fellow fans. It's just like cannabis home-growers elite showing off their harvests and not sharing ,fags!

Dude, you are my hero. That El Chavo del 8 connotation is just perfect!