PDA

View Full Version : Did you ever save somebodyís life?

Trip~Boy
01-31-2005, 10:38 PM
Well, I did...
Once... one person was so annoying to me, but I didnít do almost anything to him...
Well, almost...

Trip Boy
01-31-2005, 10:48 PM
Never. :mad:

Obie2trice
02-01-2005, 01:43 AM
I save people`s life all the time

JoY
02-01-2005, 03:48 AM
my own. many, many times.

livingdeadgirl
02-01-2005, 07:51 AM
yes. i saved my mums life.... and ma baby sisters.... wen it comes to my mum, still wonder y........

Anya82
02-01-2005, 07:53 AM
onces...my sister Diana... from a car accident.

livingdeadgirl
02-01-2005, 07:55 AM
she ok? wot happened?

Talman
02-01-2005, 08:13 AM
so far anya82 is the only person who's backed her story up with evidence. Everyone else is probably lying.

Saved my gf's life many a times, by stopping her crossing a road without looking. It's more amusing than anything.
________
ZOLOFT SIDE EFFECT (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/zoloft/)

livingdeadgirl
02-01-2005, 08:17 AM
i swear i aint lyin. my mums athsmatic and she was having an attack, wen i found her she had fainted becoz she couldnt brathe if i hadnt have found her and given her sum air from her breathalizer thingy then she would be dead. and i stopped my baby sister from falling out a window. 1st floor.

Talman
02-01-2005, 08:26 AM
i swear i aint lyin. my mums athsmatic and she was having an attack, wen i found her she had fainted becoz she couldnt brathe if i hadnt have found her and given her sum air from her breathalizer thingy then she would be dead. and i stopped my baby sister from falling out a window. 1st floor.

Fair enough, but you coulda just said she had an asthma attack in your previous post. Your baby sister wouldn't have died from a one story drop though.
________
Penny Stock (http://pennystockpicks.net/)

livingdeadgirl
02-01-2005, 08:28 AM
yeh. that wouldve been easier. but my baby sister couldve broken her neck or sumat. she already has a hole in her heart. + she aint like me.... she cant land on her feet....

Anya82
02-01-2005, 08:52 AM
yeah, well.. my sister is an autistic child.
once, i went to pick her up from school, and she ran... then she stopped in the middle of the street (not a very busy one).. and a fucking jerk was driving like hell!!! and then.. i saw that car comming and ran to my sis and pull her out..
that scared the hell out of me!! damn!

it wasn't my sis' fault, cause she had no idea what was happening.. hehe.

Oh, God, I love my sis so much...... i would die without her.

Subject2Availability_rule
02-01-2005, 09:14 AM
i saved somebody's life kind of

livingdeadgirl
02-01-2005, 09:14 AM
Oh, God, I love my sis so much...... i would die without her.

same here. she has another op in april on her heart, we have been told that there is a very small chance she will survive it.

Aimeht
02-01-2005, 09:21 AM
No, I don't think so... But you never know.

Anya82
02-01-2005, 09:21 AM
same here. she has another op in april on her heart, we have been told that there is a very small chance she will survive it.

sorry to read that.

livingdeadgirl
02-01-2005, 09:22 AM
its ok. i gess its just one of those things. nva mind bout it. thanx tho'.

Inshane
02-01-2005, 10:03 AM
Saved my gf's life many a times, by stopping her crossing a road without looking. It's more amusing than anything.

My boyfriend has saved me from being run over by cars many times aswell. also when I almost got hit by a bus. I thank him for that haha.

I caused an accident in Italy, just by walking on the street.
does that count?

the_GoDdEsS
02-01-2005, 10:33 AM
Not really. Mum saved mine though.

JoY
02-01-2005, 11:34 AM
so far anya82 is the only person who's backed her story up with evidence. Everyone else is probably lying.

HEY!
is it that hard to believe I'd save myself?

this is affecting my self-esteem.

Pinocchio
02-01-2005, 11:36 AM
I`ve saved many gorgeus ladies....

...in my dreams.

Trip Boy
02-01-2005, 11:41 AM
I've fucked many ladies...

....in my dreams.

Anya82
02-01-2005, 11:43 AM
HEY!
is it that hard to believe I'd save myself?

this is affecting my self-esteem.

what happened to you, Joy?

Trip Boy
02-01-2005, 11:50 AM
What in the world happend to you.

JoY
02-01-2005, 11:51 AM
oh, & I did save someone's freedom. no regrets. not at all, even.

I also talked a patient at the hospital out of commiting suicide. one morning she'd left the hospital. she'd just sneaked out. told a nurse to tell me thanks for talking & that she'd kill herself, but she came back & told me, that after our discussions about suicide, she couldn't do it anymore.

& one time a guy I knew called me up, saying he was about to cut his wrists & jump out of a window. I didn't know what to say. I said, that if he wouldn't do it, he'd be grateful to himself every minute he'd experience something good. & then that I'd see him the next day in class. I saw him the next day in class & he's still walking the face of the earth.

I stopped a friend from jumping in front of a train. I went to the station with him every friday & talked about why he didn't want to exist anymore. but especially about why he still *did* want to exist. I told him, that suicide doesn't end misery, but that it takes away your chances to end misery.

Pedro said I saved him, but he knows he saved himself. all these people did. the fear to die is equal to the will to live. I couldn't talk anyone out of suicide, if they didn't have any will to live whatsoever.

this all means nothing, I repeat; NOTHING, if you can't save yourself, or the ones you truly love.

JoY
02-01-2005, 11:55 AM
I've been hit by a car many times, I've once almost been hit by a bus (no no, I seem to remember that happened at least twice), once almost by a truck, once almost got under two trams.. I've almost commited suicide, when I was eighteen. when I was two/three my mom accidently let the bathwater running, while she was on the phone. if I hadn't climbed on the edge of the bath, I would've drowned. (there must've been more occasions...?)

yeah, I've got an angel sitting on each shoulder.

Trip Boy
02-01-2005, 12:01 PM

You mean what DIDN'T happen to you Joy.

Pinocchio
02-01-2005, 12:03 PM
I've been hit by a car many times, I've once almost been hit by a bus (no no, I seem to remember that happened at least twice), once almost by a truck, once almost got under two trams.. I've almost commited suicide, when I was eighteen. when I was two/three my mom accidently let the bathwater running, while she was on the phone. if I hadn't climbed on the edge of the bath, I would've drowned. (there must've been more occasions...?)

yeah, I've got an angel sitting on each shoulder.

so there is a god after all..

It would be wrong to say that you`ve been lucky.
You`ve had a terrible luck but obviously "the force has been with you, young joy"
It`s good your alive.

smelly poo in a shoe
02-01-2005, 12:06 PM
i was hit by a bus, damn right fucked up my knee, stopped me playing football (soccer to you yanks.) worst thing was the driver was over the drink drive limit while he was working - stupid fucker coulda got me or someone else killed. i hope he fucking rots and dies in prison.

Anya82
02-01-2005, 12:07 PM
fuuuck!
that's impressive, Joy!

guess there MUST be a reason for you to stay here on earth!!

JoY
02-01-2005, 12:14 PM
Pinocchio - thank you.=) I feel the same way. :p

Anya - makes you think, doesn't it? no really, I'm not superstisious, at least not very, but it seems like *someone* desperately wants me in this world. or *someone* really doesn't & keeps sending cars, trucks, busses & trams out there to hit me. -giggle-

NIX-on-the-MAN
02-01-2005, 12:15 PM
My Dad was choking and I saved him by beating on his back with my fist.

Trip Boy
02-01-2005, 12:17 PM
I once saved my mom less pain when I beat her with my fists instead of my baseball bat.

Pinocchio
02-01-2005, 12:21 PM
Pinocchio - thank you.=) I feel the same way. :p

Anya - makes you think, doesn't it? no really, I'm not superstisious, at least not very, but it seems like *someone* desperately wants me in this world. or *someone* really doesn't & keeps sending cars, trucks, busses & trams out there to hit me. -giggle-

or someone up there doesn`t want you there... hehehehehe

you know I`m just kidding.

Trip Boy
02-01-2005, 12:23 PM
^ I think you're for real, sick twisted freak.

Pinocchio
02-01-2005, 12:26 PM
^ I think you're for real, sick twisted freak.

you have a weird sence of humour. but it works... can`t help laughing..

Trip Boy
02-01-2005, 12:27 PM
I love you man! Let's fuck sometime. No really. Let's fuck.

Pinocchio
02-01-2005, 12:28 PM
I love you man! Let's fuck sometime. No really. Let's fuck.

hahahahahahaha

JoY
02-01-2005, 12:29 PM
or someone up there doesn`t want you there... hehehehehe

you know I`m just kidding.
like I said..
&.. I know. :p

Anya82
02-01-2005, 12:34 PM
*someone* really doesn't & keeps sending cars, trucks, busses & trams out there to hit me. -giggle-

hehehehe! yeah! good point! hahaha

but i'm optimistic, and i always see "the glass half full", so.. let's say "someone" wants you alive :D

Panzerfaust92
02-01-2005, 12:42 PM
One time I told my mom, "Watch out, you might get a paper cut." I like to think that her increased precaution for paper cuts saved her life that day.

Sarallica
02-01-2005, 12:47 PM
An ex-friend of mine sent me a txt right before she attempted suicide... I guess I saved her life for showing up at her house when I did.

ThatOneGuy123
02-01-2005, 01:49 PM
I saved my daughter from falling down the stairs many times she runs so i have to carry her when we go near stairs but I forget and she runs and I grab her