PDA

View Full Version : Mmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee!

Lightning_Rod
02-01-2005, 02:10 AM
Hi, I'm new, well I joined yesterday I think but I guess thats still relatively new.

My name is Matthew Davies I live in Reading which is in England, I am 19 years old, I work at Woolworth's behind the tills, stacking shelves and that, I think the Offspring are great and have seen em at the Reading Festival 2002 and I saw them at Wembly arena on the Splinter tour (I also bought a rather nice long sleeve t-shirt). Fave album of theirs would probably be Ixnay On The Hombre although it is hard to chose and my fave song is probably SMASH but again it is very hard to chose. I generally like various types of music but mainly the new skool punk bands (The Offspring, Blink 182, Greenday, etc). Bands I like (other than the ones above) are Alkaline Trio,Sum 41, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Reel Big Fish, Less Than Jake, Korn, CKY, HIM, Queens Of The Stoneage, Head Automatica, Glass Jaw, Goldfinger, New Found Glory, Foo Fighters, Millencolin, Snow Patrol, The Killers and various others that I can't think of right now! I like doing various fun-filled activities, some of which are listed in my profile I think and I am obsessed with Avril Lavigne and I think shes really hot!

If you want to chat more my msn is sick_boy@hotmail.co.uk.

Hope to hear from you!

Matthew :cool: .

Obie2trice
02-01-2005, 02:23 AM
Ok, welcome Matthew, have a good time around here

Noodles is gay
02-01-2005, 02:53 AM
[QUOTE=Lightning_Rod]I saw them at Wembly arena on the Splinter tour (I also bought a rather nice long sleeve t-shirt). QUOTE]

I was there too - wicked concert!

I don't particularly like the other bands you like though - linkin park, limp bizkit! :eek:

The killers aren't too bad though.

Like obie2trice said; welcome. :)

Idiot
02-01-2005, 03:59 AM
I was at that gig too, damn awesome concert it was.

intothevalleyofdeath
02-01-2005, 06:15 AM
haha...brits...

Idiot
02-01-2005, 06:28 AM
Pffft. You Americans are widely regarded as the dumbest country in the world.

intothevalleyofdeath
02-01-2005, 06:29 AM
that doesnt make me dumb

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-01-2005, 06:32 AM
You're extremely friendly. It's unnerving.

MirandaV
02-01-2005, 07:00 AM
I generally like various types of music but mainly the new skool punk bands (The Offspring, Blink 182, Greenday, etc)

whát?? .

livingdeadgirl
02-01-2005, 07:46 AM
welcome to the weirdest place!!! im from england too. not reading though. im from the county of lincolnshire.... the most boring place to live in ever recorded.

Anya82
02-01-2005, 08:23 AM
...Bands I like (other than the ones above) are Alkaline Trio,Sum 41, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit......

weeeeh! finally someone who likes Linkin Park!
I don't feel lonely anymore.... hehehe

Welcome, man!!
have fun, don't take things too serious, enjoy.

livingdeadgirl
02-01-2005, 08:24 AM
[QUOTE=Anya82]weeeeh! finally someone who likes Linkin Park!
I don't feel lonely anymore.... hehehe

i like linkin park too........ wot ur fav song? mine is numb or in the end. dya like korn?

Anya82
02-01-2005, 08:45 AM
in the end
damn!! what a feeling!!
and i like the video too....

korn.. yeah. it's not one of my faves.. but i like 'em anyway.

livingdeadgirl
02-01-2005, 08:46 AM
video not too bad. not as kewl as somewere i belong though.

Anya82
02-01-2005, 09:00 AM
i like "in the end" video the better.. one of my faves...

Camilamazed
02-01-2005, 11:20 AM
Welcome from the Happy Girl :D

Kathy
02-01-2005, 01:23 PM
Welcome.

btw, Anya..what´s your fav member of LP??

Anya82
02-01-2005, 01:29 PM
Mike and Joseph <3

Naz
02-01-2005, 01:39 PM
Heyho welcome to the board! I love Green day and Blink toooo

Tizzalicious
02-01-2005, 02:19 PM
Hello! And welcome! :)

the_GoDdEsS
02-01-2005, 02:42 PM
Hi, I'm new, well I joined yesterday I think but I guess thats still relatively new.

My name is Matthew Davies I live in Reading which is in England, I am 19 years old, I work at Woolworth's behind the tills, stacking shelves and that, I think the Offspring are great and have seen em at the Reading Festival 2002 and I saw them at Wembly arena on the Splinter tour (I also bought a rather nice long sleeve t-shirt). Fave album of theirs would probably be Ixnay On The Hombre although it is hard to chose and my fave song is probably SMASH but again it is very hard to chose. I generally like various types of music but mainly the new skool punk bands (The Offspring, Blink 182, Greenday, etc). Bands I like (other than the ones above) are Alkaline Trio,Sum 41, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Reel Big Fish, Less Than Jake, Korn, CKY, HIM, Queens Of The Stoneage, Head Automatica, Glass Jaw, Goldfinger, New Found Glory, Foo Fighters, Millencolin, Snow Patrol, The Killers and various others that I can't think of right now! I like doing various fun-filled activities, some of which are listed in my profile I think and I am obsessed with Avril Lavigne and I think shes really hot!

If you want to chat more my msn is sick_boy@hotmail.co.uk.

Hope to hear from you!

Matthew :cool: .

Care to mail us your CV too?

That was a pretty long introduction. Have a nice stay, Matthew.