PDA

View Full Version : Paso Robles Tour Spot - Lastnight!

Nitero
07-24-2010, 01:03 PM
WOW! I have seen Offspring 8 times and no other show even TOUCHED the one they played last night. A great mix of mostly older stuff (thank you so much for that!) with some brand new songs and classics. I have never been to a better show in my entire life. The crowd was going NUTS! the entire night, I really wish they would have been the 3rd band, the air went out of the place when they went off stage, Dexter and Co., The central coast Loves ya guys, COME BACK!

-Nitero (an offspring fan since I was 8 :)

dexterone
07-24-2010, 01:45 PM
what songs did they play ? you wrote,that they had played some older stuffs...

Nitero
07-24-2010, 05:47 PM
They played 1/2 of the smash album (kind of guessing) including all the favorites off that album and some of the more fan oriented ones (nitro being a suprise to me, as its my favorite song and they lead the session on it, which just pumped everyone!) + white guy + kids arent alright and a new song (slower, was kind of a more modern offspring on that one song). Overall though, I was blown away by the older smash and Ixnay On The Hombre that they heavily played. Just exactly what I wanted, older classic Offspring. About 1/2 the crowd left after they were done, nobody gave a damn about 311.

Diva
07-25-2010, 12:00 AM
I went last night too and I couldn't agree with you more! It was AMAZING!! Several rows in front of us just cleared out once Offspring left the stage! I also loved the set list, great combo of old and new! Great show!! I am so happy I finally got to see them live!

dexterone
07-25-2010, 02:24 AM
They played 1/2 of the smash album (kind of guessing) including all the favorites off that album and some of the more fan oriented ones (nitro being a suprise to me, as its my favorite song and they lead the session on it, which just pumped everyone!) + white guy + kids arent alright and a new song (slower, was kind of a more modern offspring on that one song). Overall though, I was blown away by the older smash and Ixnay On The Hombre that they heavily played. Just exactly what I wanted, older classic Offspring. About 1/2 the crowd left after they were done, nobody gave a damn about 311.

wow,nitro and session ? they havenīt played these 2 songs for such a long time...omg,why I donīt live in America :D well,I hope,that someone has recorded it...

mario_spaghettio
07-25-2010, 09:49 PM
I went last night too and I couldn't agree with you more! It was AMAZING!! Several rows in front of us just cleared out once Offspring left the stage!!yeah, people do usually get up and move around between sets. I checked some youtube videos from the show and it basically looks like a full house when 311 is playing. It's ok for you guys to hate 311, but don't just make shit up because you want it to be true.

MARYHEM
07-25-2010, 10:41 PM
wow! I have seen offspring 8 times and no other show even touched the one they played last night. A great mix of mostly older stuff (thank you so much for that!) with some brand new songs and classics. I have never been to a better show in my entire life. The crowd was going nuts! The entire night, i really wish they would have been the 3rd band, the air went out of the place when they went off stage, dexter and co., the central coast loves ya guys, come back!

-nitero (an offspring fan since i was 8 :)

i am so excited that this was my first show. We came to see them and really did wish the offspring was the headliner. It was fantastic

Greekoldfan
07-26-2010, 10:06 AM
nitro and session??omg!!! give us the setlist please!

PayTheMan1369
07-26-2010, 04:22 PM
WOW! I have seen Offspring 8 times and no other show even TOUCHED the one they played last night. A great mix of mostly older stuff (thank you so much for that!) with some brand new songs and classics. I have never been to a better show in my entire life. The crowd was going NUTS! the entire night, I really wish they would have been the 3rd band, the air went out of the place when they went off stage, Dexter and Co., The central coast Loves ya guys, COME BACK!

-Nitero (an offspring fan since I was 8 :)

Oh my gosh, you are a lucky man! I think I kinda feel envy. Are you really serious that they played older stuff? Oh that's absolutely fucking awesome!

:cool: :D

I'm not much into 311. Nitro and session, eh? Amazing. Overall, I'm fine with this info and that's great that you had a wonderful time!

:)