PDA

View Full Version : Live DVD

PulFen
08-02-2010, 12:54 AM
Ello.

Not sure if this has been up yet, but a Live DVD would be greatly appreciated.
I know you have a few live songs on the "greatest hits" DVD, but a whole concert would be awesome. Especially if you play some of everything, like back from selftitled and up to Rise and Fall.

Not sure if the band itself read all posts on the forum, but pass it on =)

Outerspaceman21
08-02-2010, 01:01 AM
Yeah, it's been said before. Many times over the lifetime of this forum, I believe.

Supa
08-02-2010, 01:40 AM
Ello.

Not sure if this has been up yet, but a Live DVD would be greatly appreciated.
I know you have a few live songs on the "greatest hits" DVD, but a whole concert would be awesome. Especially if you play some of everything, like back from selftitled and up to Rise and Fall.

Not sure if the band itself read all posts on the forum, but pass it on =)

+1 from this dude.

dexterone
08-02-2010, 02:35 AM
it would be kinda cool,if they released CD+DVD next year...for example Rammstein have released 2 live DVDs+1 with clips and some cut performances,and Offspring almost nothing....

Beheaded
08-02-2010, 09:09 AM
it would be kinda cool,if they released CD+DVD next year...for example Rammstein have released 2 live DVDs+1 with clips and some cut performances,and Offspring almost nothing....

Yeah, compare Offspring with another band. Maybe we should compare them with another band...a band which had released nothing except studio cds.:rolleyes:

Btw. Rammstein sucks.

dexterone
08-02-2010, 09:47 AM
Yeah, compare Offspring with another band. Maybe we should compare them with another band...a band which had released nothing except studio cds.:rolleyes:

Btw. Rammstein sucks.

lol,be proud,that they are from Germany...they were the reason,why Iīve been learning German for 12 years...other German bands suck...and why should I compare them with another band ? and there are not so many bands,who havenīt released live dvd...

Beheaded
08-03-2010, 12:36 AM
Proud? Hah....I'm ashamed about them. Stupid cash-hungry fags. Anyway.

I don't like the whole conversation/discussion and comparison with other bands. "That band had 3 studio-cds in 5 years, why did Offsprung just had one?", "This band had a live DVD and CD, in 5 billion different modes. What about Offspring?"

A live DVD would be perfect. A live CD too. An acoustic set of course much more perfect, right. But, if they don't release one, it's okay. We got many live-performances and full concerts on PC. Some of them in really great quality. So, enjoy what you got. ;)

dexterone
08-03-2010, 01:04 AM
Proud? Hah....I'm ashamed about them. Stupid cash-hungry fags. Anyway.

I don't like the whole conversation/discussion and comparison with other bands. "That band had 3 studio-cds in 5 years, why did Offsprung just had one?", "This band had a live DVD and CD, in 5 billion different modes. What about Offspring?"

A live DVD would be perfect. A live CD too. An acoustic set of course much more perfect, right. But, if they don't release one, it's okay. We got many live-performances and full concerts on PC. Some of them in really great quality. So, enjoy what you got. ;)

okay,you're right,that comparison wasn't right...and we're getting a lot of performances,but it would be nice to have something in a full quality...because there are a lot of stupid traders,who want all keep for themselves....well,we'll see...

PayTheMan1369
08-03-2010, 01:34 AM
Rammstein: the only song I fancy is Du Hast but the vid for Pussy is good too.:eek: :o

The Offspring: A live DVD/CD would be rad. An acoustic live set would also be rad. Another music vid edition to collection or addition to collection should be great. With special hidden bonus features etc.

Indeed.

:D :cool:

PulFen
08-06-2010, 06:02 AM

Define nice quality :P 720p or above - gief then =)