PDA

View Full Version : Fucking Public Transport is so shite

Idiot
02-01-2005, 11:18 AM
I went to catch the 17:42 (5.42pm for you Americans) bus into town earlier, I got there at 17:34 and someone who was there waiting for a friend to be dropped off said the bus had turned up and left 5 minutes ago, meaning it had left over 10 minutes early. Last week I went to catch the same bus, got there about the same time, and it was over 10 minutes late. I thought public transport was bad enough, but this just takes the bait. I'd rather it just hadn't turned up (which often happens with public transport also) rather than be so bloody inconsistent.

the_GoDdEsS
02-01-2005, 11:21 AM
Pffft, I'd be happy if it was only that. I'd be even happier if I did not get creeps wanking next to me. They're all over the world.

Idiot
02-01-2005, 11:23 AM
:eek: How did you guess I was pleasuring myself next to you?

the_GoDdEsS
02-01-2005, 11:26 AM
You're the fourth person to do that. Congrats!

Idiot
02-01-2005, 11:26 AM
Thanks, I'm happy about it. :rolleyes:

smelly poo in a shoe
02-01-2005, 11:28 AM
I went to catch the 17:42 (5.42pm for you Americans) bus into town earlier, I got there at 17:34 and someone who was there waiting for a friend to be dropped off said the bus had turned up and left 5 minutes ago, meaning it had left over 10 minutes early. Last week I went to catch the same bus, got there about the same time, and it was over 10 minutes late. I thought public transport was bad enough, but this just takes the bait. I'd rather it just hadn't turned up (which often happens with public transport also) rather than be so bloody inconsistent.

try living in London, its actually quicker to walk across, than to catch a bus

Noodles is gay
02-01-2005, 11:44 AM

Try living in Princethorpe (just outside Coventry), there's about 2 buses a day; one at 7:30 and t'other at 22:00, plus it costs 1.90 to get to COventry (8miles, child fair) and takes two hours!!! Two hours to travel 8 miles!

Camilamazed
02-01-2005, 11:47 AM
Come on guys..You don't know Brazilian public transport yet hehe..believe me it's the worst....... :D

the_GoDdEsS
02-01-2005, 11:49 AM
Come join our overcrowded student's busses in the mornings. They're frequently called 'group sex bus'.

Camilamazed
02-01-2005, 11:54 AM
Come join our overcrowded student's busses in the mornings. They're frequently called 'group sex bus'.
Same here Goddess..... I hate taking buses.Can U realize a schorching hot day with a buch of men almost smashing you???????? ewwwwwwwwwww

Thank Goodness I barely take buses at the tiem they are crowded

the_GoDdEsS
02-01-2005, 12:01 PM
Ugh, terrible, I know. It's worse in the summer when people are sweaty and shit. Mornings and afternoons are worst. And people's bodies pressed against yours. I'm just like "Get the fuck out of my way or I'll scream and you'll feel my ellbows in your stomach." I hate public transport of any kind.

Camilamazed
02-01-2005, 12:03 PM
Ugh, terrible, I know. It's worse in the summer when people are sweaty and shit. Mornings and afternoons are worst. And people's bodies pressed against yours. I'm just like "Get the fuck out of my way or I'll scream and you'll feel my ellbows in your stomach." I hate public transport of any kind.
You're right.The main problem here (Besides those ones) is that men take advantage of it and press their body over the women's. When it happens to me I just take a serious look at the guy and ask what's the problem. :mad: Hate it

The Talking Pie
02-01-2005, 12:06 PM
I hate public transport of any kind.
Dude, w3rd. I fucking hate public transport.

the_GoDdEsS
02-01-2005, 12:14 PM
You're right.The main problem here (Besides those ones) is that men take advantage of it and press their body over the women's. When it happens to me I just take a serious look at the guy and ask what's the problem. :mad: Hate it

Yeah, happens here too. And it's even more disgusting when it's an old creepy man. *shudders*

Camilamazed
02-01-2005, 12:18 PM
Yeah, happens here too. And it's even more disgusting when it's an old creepy man. *shudders*
Don't remind me about it........I thought it just happens here..... crap

Talman
02-01-2005, 01:17 PM
Public transport here isn't too bad, but it's not the most reliable for being on time.

Trip Boy
02-01-2005, 01:22 PM
Public transport here is really bad, but it's the most reliable for being on time.

JoY
02-01-2005, 01:26 PM
actually.. I love it.
I love watching & observing people in the subway, bus, train, or tram. also sitting at the window & staring outside to trafficjams, high buildings, peaceful landscapes & seeing everything flash by... also I've had two nightbus-drivers dropping me off home, because it was their last shift anyway. aw<3
I love cabs - they always make me feel so classy - & talking to the driver.
I love flying. why? because there's always *something* happening on a plane. & it goes so fast! & sitting at the window & staring at the clouds is so nice!

Idiot
02-02-2005, 06:20 AM
Try living in Princethorpe (just outside Coventry), there's about 2 buses a day; one at 7:30 and t'other at 22:00, plus it costs 1.90 to get to COventry (8miles, child fair) and takes two hours!!! Two hours to travel 8 miles!

Fuck, and I thought us getting a bus only every 2hours was bad. Yeah, that really does sound shite. My bus into Ipswich town centre is 8 miles, and a child ticket is 1.40, and it takes 20 minutes.

RXP
02-02-2005, 06:50 AM

I love being all cramped next to a hot chick to cop a feel. It's the best.

TheHulaChick
02-02-2005, 06:59 AM
Public transport here isn't too bad, but sometimes trains just won't show up for an hour or more which is a bitch. The people that use public transport concern me more...

Idiot
02-02-2005, 07:18 AM
I love being all cramped next to a hot chick to cop a feel. It's the best.

Is that the only time you get real close to a "hot chick" ?