08-13-2010, 03:43 AM
:(:(:(:(
I'm so sad right now...

DUKENT
08-13-2010, 03:51 AM
Yeah, me too

dff_punk
08-13-2010, 04:10 AM
I think it would be for the best if they finish the american tour and then return to the studio to finish the new album. And after that, Euro tour? I think it might be worth it :)

Krojd
08-13-2010, 04:44 AM
I hope they will come to Prague with the new album. Would be nice to finaly see their own show and not some kind of festival again.

sortmanSly
08-13-2010, 05:46 AM
If there new album comes out i think they will come to Europe.
Just wait a little longer. Our turn comes to, hang in there guys/girls :p.

Stylie
08-13-2010, 06:04 AM
Norway or at least Sweden for f... sake. : p Getting crazy.. And it's not funny. No!

dr.vanessa
08-13-2010, 07:07 AM
i think it would be for the best if they finish the american tour and then return to the studio to finish the new album. And after that, euro tour? I think it might be worth it :)

yes!!!!!!!!1

Tijs
08-13-2010, 09:09 AM
I thought it was quite obvious that they wouldn't visit Europe this year. After the new album we can expect a full Euro tour.

Can't fucking wait though.

Gustavo
08-13-2010, 11:09 AM
They've only been to South America 4 times, and only to a couple of countries. And they've only been to Africa once, and only to only one country.

So be glad that they go to Europe almost every year and that they always have extense tours there in many different countries.

Alex101
08-13-2010, 11:14 AM
I thought it was quite obvious that they wouldn't visit Europe this year. After the new album we can expect a full Euro tour.

Can't fucking wait though.
Yeah, I thought the tour with 311 and the Japanese dates were just one-offs. I'm sure they'll tour Europe again when their new album comes out just like they did when RAFRAG was released.

offsrx
08-13-2010, 12:31 PM
They've only been to South America 4 times, and only to a couple of countries. And they've only been to Africa once, and only to only one country.

So be glad that they go to Europe almost every year and that they always have extense tours there in many different countries.

Where are you from?
I don't know.. I know that Dexter has stated many times that he had enough of music and touring, and that he'll disband The Offspring :( :(
And I'm always fearing that that just might happened. :(
And if i don't see them live anytime - I'll probably commit suicide or something.. :(
I'm just scared..
What do you think guys - what are the chance that Offspring stop existing?

Tijs
08-13-2010, 06:13 PM
Gustavo's from Brazil.

I know that Dexter has stated many times that he had enough of music and touring, and that he'll disband The OffspringAnd where exactly have you read it? I haven't read anything like this ever before. The only thing that Dexter said is that touring is fun for two weeks, and after that your clothes start to stink or something. But that's as close as it gets from what I can remember.

All that I ever hear from that is they're excited to be back in the studio again and play the songs for their audiences.

KHWHD
08-13-2010, 07:12 PM
And where exactly have you read it? I haven't read anything like this ever before. The only thing that Dexter said is that touring is fun for two weeks, and after that your clothes start to stink or something. But that's as close as it gets from what I can remember.

All that I ever hear from that is they're excited to be back in the studio again and play the songs for their audiences.

I've never heard him say that either. :rolleyes:

Bejka
08-14-2010, 01:42 AM
No Euro tour? Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!

offsrx
08-14-2010, 04:12 AM
Gustavo's from Brazil.

And where exactly have you read it? I haven't read anything like this ever before. The only thing that Dexter said is that touring is fun for two weeks, and after that your clothes start to stink or something. But that's as close as it gets from what I can remember.

I can't right now tell you, but I'll find a link on interview so U'll see..
He was saying something like - they always want to stop playing, but it's always ends like "what the hell, let's play little more."
I'll find a link. I'd be veryvery happy if i'm 100% wrong.

Jojan
08-14-2010, 06:46 AM
i remember that interview, dexter said something like they will play as long as it'll be fun for them,and it was more like "we don't know when we would stop, it's always like let's play little more." than "we always want to stop playing but we say what the hell, let's play little more"
chill.

That is what she said.

offsrx
08-15-2010, 03:28 AM
i remember that interview, dexter said something like they will play as long as it'll be fun for them,and it was more like "we don't know when we would stop, it's always like let's play little more." than "we always want to stop playing but we say what the hell, let's play little more"
chill.

Yeah, that's the one I've read.
Do you guys know a link where is that interview?
And see - I told you so :(

Oxygene
08-15-2010, 09:59 AM
Yeah, that's the one I've read.
Do you guys know a link where is that interview?
And see - I told you so :(

I've asked him I think on this BBS he said they aren't planning on calling it quits any time soon, but if they would, they would give us ample notice!

So let's enjoy the fun while it lasts instead of fearing when it'll end

ForkZ
08-15-2010, 11:39 AM
Awe, sucks to be Europe, now doesn't it?

Sofinch
08-15-2010, 11:42 AM
Awe, sucks to be Europe, now doesn't it?

European*
10 karakters

ForkZ
08-15-2010, 11:45 AM
European*
10 karakters

Lol :] I ment "Sucks to be in Europe"

TheOldMark
08-17-2010, 01:05 PM
Guys, weren't they in Europe last tour? Maybe twice?

Consider this the "hey remember us? we're still here" to keep up a buzz about the upcomming record - "tour". Thus Europe and Australia are unnecessary stops.

Expect a Europe tour early next year and/or next summer. You can bet on a full headlining world tour in the next 1-2 years.

Zee
08-18-2010, 02:41 PM
I could bet my money that they'll playing at least European festivals next year... Europe is the main market what it comes to summer festivals.

At least I'm promoting hard for the Finnish main promoters to get the band in Finland. :D Because at this time, they're already (festivals, I mean) looking for bands of course. It starts right away when the current one ends, even before.

Headlining tours are a different case, I guess.