PDA

View Full Version : Valentines Day...

Gordie
02-01-2005, 01:29 PM
well, im faced with a dilema, its valentines day very soon, and i dont know what to get my girlfriend, so if anyone out there has any suggestions they would be very appreciated..

*note* - i got her an expensive necklace, perfume, and a teddy bear for christmas, so ya.. dont include those in your response(if anyone responds)

Trip Boy
02-01-2005, 01:30 PM
I shall masterbate to a picture of a friends mom...then cry myself to sleep.

JoY
02-01-2005, 01:31 PM
haha, those are quite corny gifts you got her, buddy. but that's alright, because I bet she thought the gesture was real sweet anyway.

why don't you get her something simple? something nice, something sweet, something you'd really want her to have.
yeah, nevermind. go with a bra.

Aimeht
02-01-2005, 01:32 PM
I don't know what your girlfriend likes, but I guess something personally would be nice. So that she could see you really like/love her, not just 'cause of the money...

Onslaught_Ryan
02-01-2005, 01:36 PM
I wouldn't give her perfume. That makes it look like your saying "you smell like ass." Give her the necklace and a rose. Although if you do this you would be accpeting love advice from a 14 year old freshman. But hey I have gotten many girls by doing that.

Pinocchio
02-01-2005, 01:38 PM
take her on a weekend trip having fun in some other town, hotel for nights.(not that you would sleep much but anyway)
that`s what I would give.

Marion
02-01-2005, 01:39 PM
what about earings, braclet or ring to go with the neckless, or all three

The Talking Pie
02-01-2005, 01:42 PM
Be her slave for the day.

Anya82
02-01-2005, 01:42 PM
Anya in cold hearted bitch mode:
blargh.. i think valentines day is ridiculous... product of marketing trying to sell stuff. I also hate that everything is covered with hearts, cupids, and in red, white and pink...

Anya in normal mode:
those gifts weren't very original...
i'm very practical, i always try to give stuff people need. Think about something she needs, she really really wants. And, maybe this is not very original either, but.. you could give her music CD, DVD's, or stuff like that. It never fails (unless the person already has it! hahaha). And, if you can afford it, maybe a cam. Of course, Joy said something nice too.. a bra!!

i would go for something she needs.

Sarallica
02-01-2005, 01:48 PM
Be her slave for the day.

You're so doing that for me ;) :p

Talman
02-01-2005, 01:49 PM
How about a card and some chocolates? It's only Valentine's day. Nothing special

Sarallica
02-01-2005, 01:50 PM
How about a card and some chocolates? It's only Valentine's day. Nothing special

That's true, I say go with that too.

Anya82
02-01-2005, 01:51 PM
but if it's an important and/or special date for her.. she might want something else... :confused:

i know some friends who are very sentimental and see valentines day as a very special date.. and they want their boyfriends to take them dinner, and have an extremely romantic date

The Talking Pie
02-01-2005, 01:52 PM
You're so doing that for me ;) :p
Will do Mistress Sarallica :p

JoY
02-01-2005, 01:57 PM
my boyfriend asked me today, if I expected something from him the fourteenth.
what am I supposed to say? "yes Huib, I expect you to give me an Indian Elephant & ride it around Amsterdam with me." or "no sweetheart, you don't have to give me anything. I know you love me. *kisskiss*"

there's no possible right answer to that question & that's what makes it cruel. I mean, it's lame to ask people to think of you & it's dumb to ask people not to think of you.