PDA

View Full Version : A few random questions

Supa
08-16-2010, 02:21 PM
A few questions I have about some stuff.

Was the They Were Born To Kill bootleg released by the band through unofficial channels or an actual bootleg?

If it was unofficially released by the band, were the track titles actually What Are We Heading For and Revelations, or just Jennifer Lost The War and Out On Patrol?

Remember the Americana Sampler with TKAA that had the "fat lyric"? Can someone post the artwork for that?

Can someone also post the artwork for The Big One compilation, the edited version of Ixnay, and the Half Truism single (if there was a physical copy)?

That's it for now, thanks!

Jojan
08-16-2010, 03:30 PM
Was the They Were Born To Kill bootleg released by the band through unofficial channels or an actual bootleg?

Yes, the band was not involved.

If it was unofficially released by the band, were the track titles actually What Are We Heading For and Revelations, or just Jennifer Lost The War and Out On Patrol?

IT WASN'T!

Remember the Americana Sampler with TKAA that had the "fat lyric"? Can someone post the artwork for that?

No.

Can someone also post the artwork for The Big One compilation, the edited version of Ixnay, and the Half Truism single (if there was a physical copy)?

No. I own The Big One on CD. I love me.

Lord Phidias
08-16-2010, 03:42 PM
C'mon, be nice, Jojan, post the artwork, for the fans. :D

cool 2 hate 681
08-16-2010, 03:54 PM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cf/Piece_America.JPG

Blackball_
08-16-2010, 05:44 PM
no.. the americana sampler didnt have artwork. it was just a plain inlay with some tracklisting, duration, some record company bullshit etc.. nothin fancy. i dont have a scan of it anymore.

what are we heading for / revelations / that day / the new disease / take it like a man (demo) .... all bollocks. i dont know why somebody started calling these songs that weird shit but its not right.

Supa
08-17-2010, 12:43 AM
no.. the americana sampler didnt have artwork. it was just a plain inlay with some tracklisting, duration, some record company bullshit etc.. nothin fancy. i dont have a scan of it anymore.

what are we heading for / revelations / that day / the new disease / take it like a man (demo) .... all bollocks. i dont know why somebody started calling these songs that weird shit but its not right.

Is the artwork for it something the Totalimmortal single? Can someone please upload a scan of it? I need it for my collection.

And the Half - Truism artwork, if there was any?

Greekoldfan
08-17-2010, 09:14 AM
the fat kids version was in an official cd-r promo with a plain white cover and black letters and its not like totalimmortal.it is more simple. I've got half truism promo.it has got a card sleeve with a whole in the front with the columbia logo and it has a white sticker on the back with the track and the duration.you can check it in the original releases album in my facebook (offspring greekoldfan).