PDA

View Full Version : Been caught?

Trip Boy
02-01-2005, 12:45 PM
Ever been caught by your parents/friends/other wacking off (males)? Or fingering yourself (females)??

Aimeht
02-01-2005, 12:47 PM
No, thank god! ;)

Onslaught_Ryan
02-01-2005, 12:47 PM
Yes jerkin it. My mom walked in on me. It was a very awkward moment. But of course she left and I finished. We never spoke of it again.

Panzerfaust92
02-01-2005, 12:48 PM
yes, and I would not like to discuss it.

Talman
02-01-2005, 12:48 PM
A few times, but my mum just acts as if nothings happened.

Aimeht
02-01-2005, 12:49 PM
Ever been caught by your parents/friends/other wacking off (males)? Or fingering yourself (females)??
Have you ever been caught during sex with someone else?

Panzerfaust92
02-01-2005, 12:52 PM
Gary Coleman's a pimp, dude.

JoY
02-01-2005, 01:00 PM
I once caught my brother jerking off in the shower. when I noticed what he was doing (he didn't notice me), I sneaked off, quiet as a little mouse, & went upstairs to vent a good, big fat "EWW". I think I was 12, or so.

I don't think anyone ever caught me, though. well, I guess I wouldn't know. my mom *did* caught me once, when I was messing around with a friend in the closet.

Tizzalicious
02-01-2005, 01:01 PM
Almost, but I stopped riiiight in time. Phew.

My ex-boyfriend 9 year old sister did walk in on him going down on me though. That wasn't too pretty. :o

wheelchairman
02-01-2005, 01:06 PM
On the busride home from Esbjerg the other Copenhagenfolk and I had been drinking vodka shots and cola shots (so roughly a whole bottle between the 3 of us, of 50% vodka 50% cola.) needless to say. about an hour after I got home it hit hard. so I tried to sleep in the doorway of our apartment (I had a sleeping bag and everything.) My dad brought me to my room and checked my pockets, he pulled out my wallet, pens, and the condums I carry on me. Thank god they never brought that up. But that's about as bad as it gets for this kind of story.

the_GoDdEsS
02-01-2005, 02:37 PM
Nup, I'm not an amateur. =p

JohnnyNemesis
02-01-2005, 02:41 PM
Yeah, I've been caught taking advantage of myself. I responded by raising my eyebrow and grinning. Some funky music started playing, and I tells ya, things got HOT in that room. Woo, yeah.

Seriously, I was caught having sex with my ex girlfriend once. For some odd reason I wasn't that embarassed. The thought of it mortified me more than it actually happening. Weird.

Also, I was caught masturbating once. Not THAT was embarassing.

Evilbaboon
03-03-2005, 03:16 AM
caught having sex once by the girls mum, that was well funny

Mannen som blev en gris
03-03-2005, 04:36 AM
I once caught my brother jerking off in the shower. when I noticed what he was doing (he didn't notice me), I sneaked off, quiet as a little mouse, & went upstairs to vent a good, big fat "EWW". I think I was 12, or so.
Did he shower with the door open? Then that's just dumb of him.
Yes I've been caught once.

Woho! That was my onehundred post!

BuddyHolly
03-03-2005, 04:37 AM
never been caught wanking, almost got caught having sex...

4eh
03-03-2005, 04:47 AM
nope :D i'm good in hiding!!!

sKratch
03-03-2005, 04:57 AM
I've had close calls with both. My ex-girflriend's little sister definitely walked in on me fingering her, which was really weird. We kind of pretended it never happened and so did she.
The almost caught having sex one is the best. My mom wasn't home, so we were going at it. Then I hear the door, and she decides that the first thing she wants to do (my mom) is come up to my room and talk to me. We (Jen and I) are both completely naked, so I yell at her to get under the covers (I think she managed a shirt at least) and for the life of me I couldn't find my boxers. I finally give up and put on my pants, but I had wasted valuable time looking for the boxers so I was shirtless when my mom came in. So there I am, commando in jeans without a shirt or socks, and Jen's under the covers rather nude. I nervously said something about needing to get a shirt before I went to take a shower (I really did need to take a shower). If it had been ANYONE else they'd have no doubt in their mind as to what we'd been doing. Luckily, my mom is the most naive person about stuff like that, and unless she's pretending, she has no idea and never asked anything. Actually, while I was in the shower, she questioned whether it was appropriate for Jen to be in my bed like that. I said she was cold because we just got home and the heat wasn't kicking in yet.
Another time I had to hold a semi-used condom behind my back while talking to my mom.

Al Coholic
04-13-2011, 08:05 PM
There was a time when I heard a knock on the door.

I put everything away very fast and very quietly. I turned off the monitor, and opened the door to speak to who was there. During what seemed like forever - probably about a 40 second convo, I was pretending to clean my room. You know, picking up clothes from this part of the floor and thowing them in a pile over there. I really looked like I wasn't masturbating. Then the moans came in from my computer speakers...

bighead384
04-14-2011, 07:58 AM
Ever do a "volume test"? Go to other rooms in your house to see how loud you can turn up the speakers? I always find myself cautiously inching up the volume. I would use speakers, but then if someone was knocking on the door for something, I wouldn't be able to hear them.

RageAndLov
04-14-2011, 10:01 AM
Ever do a "volume test"? Go to other rooms in your house to see how loud you can turn up the speakers? I always find myself cautiously inching up the volume. I would use speakers, but then if someone was knocking on the door for something, I wouldn't be able to hear them.

Sounds like a great idea to turn the volum up to its fullest so your parents in the living room can hear the moaning and the "ah fuck me"s loud and clear.

Omni
04-14-2011, 01:05 PM

I've always just used headphones, and I'll sometimes leave the ear facing the door without an earbud so I can hear approaching visitors.

So, this topic was made like six years ago. Have the stories of any previous posters changed ?

WebDudette
04-14-2011, 08:24 PM
Yeah, I have earbuds and only wear one.