PDA

View Full Version : something i noticed

joshgenis
08-22-2010, 06:41 PM
your ganna go far kid is really close to passing pretty fly (around 200 thousand) for most viewed offspring vid on youtube. i didnt think anything would ever top pretty fly lol

ad8
08-23-2010, 12:49 AM
your ganna go far kid is really close to passing pretty fly (around 200 thousand) for most viewed offspring vid on youtube. i didnt think anything would ever top pretty fly lol

Yeah that's indeed surprising considering the fact that Pretty Fly is such a popular video. On the other hand YGGFK was pretty successful when it came out and the Offsprings Youtube channel basically exists not much longer than the YGGFK video.

Jesus
08-23-2010, 04:32 AM
hmmm?

Pretty fly and self esteem have over 12 million views with me (TKAA around 10 million). You're gonna go far kid "only" has around 4.5 million.

They are all blocked though.

joshgenis
08-23-2010, 06:37 AM
not talking about the official music video, talking about this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRxHHZEqwpw to be perfectly honest i didnt really like the music video

andrea.
08-23-2010, 03:11 PM
That's great!!! People are finally discovered Offspring!!
PUNK IS NOT DEAD!!

To be honest, I don't like "Pretty fly.." anymore.
It was funny song in the beginning, but now..

offsrx
08-23-2010, 05:33 PM
not talking about the official music video, talking about this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRxHHZEqwpw to be perfectly honest i didnt really like the music video

Yes but that's not a music video. It's a random picture compilation, and audio picture. Which tells that - the song is great, but the video is way crappier than the song, so I guess people really like the song. Not the video.

Virtuoso
08-24-2010, 02:17 AM
YouTube views say nothing about the popularity of the song.

TripleDK
08-24-2010, 10:14 AM
YouTube views say nothing about the popularity of the song.

That's not completely true.

andrea.
08-31-2010, 03:45 PM
That's not completely true.

I agree with that.

Youtube has become the most powerful site on the internet..
Like someone said.. "Music is my drug, Youtube is my dealer. :)"