PDA

View Full Version : Referrals

NIX-on-the-MAN
02-01-2005, 05:39 PM
It says under my profile that I have one referral. What is that suppose to mean?

SkunkIt
02-01-2005, 06:12 PM
I think it's a good thing, I think it means you referred someone to the BBS.

Tired_Of_You
02-01-2005, 06:42 PM
FAQ FAQ FAQ FAQ FAQ FAQ FAQ !!!

Tijs
02-01-2005, 07:12 PM
I seem to have 3 of those.. no idea who though.

Tijs
02-02-2005, 04:32 AM
Damn! You must be the person behind all the impersonators then. Burn Adriann!

Trip Boy
02-02-2005, 11:40 AM
I knew it was her all along. Slut fucking hoe.

NIX-on-the-MAN
02-04-2005, 12:15 PM
lol, Noodles has three.

Skate Rat 19
02-13-2005, 06:50 PM
I think a referral is when something you did was brought to the website adinistrators attention, how do i check mine?

Linda
02-13-2005, 07:13 PM
What are referrals?
The administrator may have enabled referrals, which allows you to be credited for any new users you invite to the forum.

You gain referrals by promoting Offspring.com Forums using your unique referral link. The link you should use as your referral link is this:

http://www.offspring.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=374

Each time someone follows this link to Offspring.com Forums and registers as a new member, your referral count will be incremented by one. The number of referrals you have can be viewed in your profile.

Your administrator will have more information on any prizes or rewards that may be given out for referrals. Please be courteous when promoting Offspring.com Forums by not spamming other web sites with your referral link just to gain referrals.

FAQ GUYS - CHECK IT!

Skate Rat 19
02-13-2005, 07:16 PM
What are referrals?
The administrator may have enabled referrals, which allows you to be credited for any new users you invite to the forum.

You gain referrals by promoting Offspring.com Forums using your unique referral link. The link you should use as your referral link is this:

http://www.offspring.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=374

Each time someone follows this link to Offspring.com Forums and registers as a new member, your referral count will be incremented by one. The number of referrals you have can be viewed in your profile.

Your administrator will have more information on any prizes or rewards that may be given out for referrals. Please be courteous when promoting Offspring.com Forums by not spamming other web sites with your referral link just to gain referrals.

FAQ GUYS - CHECK IT!

Wheres the FAQ?

Linda
02-13-2005, 07:45 PM
Top of the page, click on FAQ !