PDA

View Full Version : Autographed Guitar by ALL members FOR SALE.

sashazohuri
08-31-2010, 11:14 PM
i am posting a guitar that i won of live 105.3 radio station a few years back. its is signed by all the members and pictures can be provided for serious buyers!

Black Ibanez GAX70 brand new NO SCRATCHES. KEPT IN A BOX IN PERFECT FLAWLESS CONDITION.
$1200. price is very negotiable.

yarock
08-31-2010, 11:42 PM
I'd start with 3000.There are so many goofs here that wants to buy shit like that.

We need another forum for this stuff.A forum for only trading Offspring/some other band related products.

Dexter_italy
09-01-2010, 12:47 AM
ahahuhauahauhauahauh that's ridiculous!! 1200$ for the autographs??? that guitar costs 300$.... it seems a bit too much in my opinion... whoever want it is free to offer more... ahauahuahauah...

Oxygene
09-01-2010, 01:12 AM
I'll pay $20 000...

No wait. I won't. It's a rip off, and noone should be selling stuff like that.. give it away.

zookie85
09-01-2010, 02:08 AM
Right, the guitar itself would cost about 200 dollars but you have to consider the potential collectorŽs value. If IŽd be you, IŽd ask for about 600 dollars. Then youŽll have more potential buyers who are able to pay.

i am posting a guitar that i won of live 105.3 radio station a few years back. its is signed by all the members and pictures can be provided for serious buyers!

Black Ibanez GAX70 brand new NO SCRATCHES. KEPT IN A BOX IN PERFECT FLAWLESS CONDITION.
$1200. price is very negotiable.

yarock
09-01-2010, 02:38 AM
Don't back off dude,stick with 1200.

Jojan
09-01-2010, 04:52 AM
lol. You don't have my signature. So don't lie, please.

Blackball_
09-01-2010, 06:05 AM
lol. You don't have my signature. So don't lie, please.

:D :D

must be a fucking huge guitar !

Jojan
09-01-2010, 06:47 AM
:D :D

must be fucking a huge guitar !

lol! You are so funny.

yarock
09-01-2010, 07:26 AM
I noticed that the guy is Japanese. lol!

Little_Miss_1565
09-01-2010, 08:32 AM
Friendly moderator reminder that doing business with anyone you don't know on the forums or via PM leaves you open to scams. Sashazohuri, if you wanted to list this on eBay and post the link here, you could do that.

Supa
09-01-2010, 06:50 PM
I noticed that the guy is Japanese. lol!

First of all, how do you know? Are you generalizing him by his username? Second, why does it matter, and why are you laughing at it?

yarock
09-01-2010, 11:30 PM
Supa,I'm gonna answer your questions briefly:Stfu.

And to mods;when you delete posts you better send a notification to users that declares the reason.

Oxygene
09-02-2010, 02:53 AM

And to mods;when you delete posts you better send a notification to users that declares the reason.

Why should they?

KHWHD
09-02-2010, 03:06 AM

Or else what? What are you going to do?

yarock
09-02-2010, 04:20 AM
Let's not make this an elemantary school debate fellas.

Shank,I don't know if that looks like a threat but if so I'm sorry-that was more like a suggestion.

And Oxygene;I think you're wise enough to understand why.

Krojd
09-02-2010, 05:48 AM
Or else what? What are you going to do?

Kill us all.

Little_Miss_1565
09-02-2010, 07:08 AM

Yarock, your hostility is completely unwarranted and out of line. Supa asked a perfectly reasonable question, so if you want to say things that sound racist, then fine, but don't expect to not be called out on it.

Additionally, if the moderators sent a message every time we delete a post, we'd never get anything else done. The answer to "Why was my post deleted?" is "Because it broke the rules that are clearly stated in a sticky thread at the top of every forum." In this case, if I edit a string of posts in a thread to remove personal info, and a post of yours is deleted that contained said personal info and a comment on said personal info and nothing else, it really shouldn't be a mental stretch to figure it out. Sorry you're having difficulty with this.

yarock
09-02-2010, 07:29 AM
Thanks for your rational explanation.I'm not that mad about deletion of my post,just thinking that sending a warning/caution to user might prevent that same stuff won't happen again.

Coming to Supa,simply I'm not agreeing on that perfectly reasonable question thing.

About the racism thing,racism don't come to our headlines here.We joke about people;French,Germans,Chinese etc. but we mostly make fun of ourselves.

So,sorry if I hurt people by calling a one here Japanese.That lol! thing is just a reference to Jojan's posts.

yarock
09-02-2010, 11:31 AM
Besides,I don't think that it would be that hard to inform people about an edited post.When you delete a post,you can use some kind of a checkbox which is sorting the causes-"swearing,racism,off topic,...".You select one and if you have to write some extra stuff,write it and send it to the post owner.Just a piece of advice.

Little_Miss_1565
09-02-2010, 12:16 PM
Besides,I don't think that it would be that hard to inform people about an edited post.When you delete a post,you can use some kind of a checkbox which is sorting the causes-"swearing,racism,off topic,...".You select one and if you have to write some extra stuff,write it and send it to the post owner.Just a piece of advice.

That is exactly what I did and what we do on a regular basis. I guess you can't see it.

yarock
09-02-2010, 12:34 PM
No,I'm afraid I can't.

DennisD
09-02-2010, 03:32 PM
Ok guys...He said the price is "Very Negotiable".... I certainly hope so ollie!
Make him an offer.

Supa
09-02-2010, 09:29 PM
Coming to Supa,simply I'm not agreeing on that perfectly reasonable question thing.

About the racism thing,racism don't come to our headlines here.We joke about people;French,Germans,Chinese etc. but we mostly make fun of ourselves.

So,sorry if I hurt people by calling a one here Japanese.That lol! thing is just a reference to Jojan's posts.

It's cool if you disagree with what I think, I personally couldn't care less. But that post sounded like a pure racist comment to me, which is why I asked you about it. I didn't call you out or call you a racist moron or anything, so why the hostility?

zookie85
09-02-2010, 11:22 PM
Hey, I guess we shouldnŽt talk about racism here. ArenŽt we all the same? We all love The Offspring. No matter which language we speak or what skin colour we have.

It's cool if you disagree with what I think, I personally couldn't care less. But that post sounded like a pure racist comment to me, which is why I asked you about it. I didn't call you out or call you a racist moron or anything, so why the hostility?

yarock
09-03-2010, 01:18 AM

What hostility man?If I answered you back there we would have an inappropriate discussion.Your questions seemed nonsense to me at the first look so I chose the shortcut,that's it;there's no hostility.

Poor guitar,by the way.

one hundred punks
09-03-2010, 12:21 PM
I hope nobody bids on this. A real Offspring fan would charge what the guitar is worth and maybe like $50-100 for his time spent on the auction/getting the autographs. When I got extra autographs I gave them away to other true fans.

_Lost_
09-03-2010, 02:12 PM
No,I'm afraid I can't.

When the mods edit a post, it has who did it and a brief explanation at the bottom of the post for why it was edited, just like when you edit one of your own posts, you can do the same. See the bottom of my post below my signature. At the bottom of the topic starter's post it says "Last edited by Little_Miss_1565; 09-01-2010 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Removed personal info"

We can't see anything about deleted posts, however, if you broke a major rule, you'll get a warning from the moderators which I believe shows up as a PM. If you don't get a warning, just assume it was off topic, contained personal info, or was about something a moderator had already said to stop talking about or doing earlier in the thread. They don't just delete willy nilly.

Oxygene
09-06-2010, 05:04 AM
And Oxygene;I think you're wise enough to understand why.

Well I've had some of my posts deleted without having been given reason and I survivied...

So will you...

Llamas
09-06-2010, 05:12 AM
What I find funny is that I know that especially in the past my posts used to get deleted now and then (lol venom symbiote), and half the time I'd be like, "Hey... didn't I post in this thread? Hmm... maybe not. Oh, well." It actually took quite a while before I realized my posts were being deleted, which I think annoyed 1565 because she thought I just didn't care that I was getting off topic and making her delete my trash. People who care so much about their posts and this place need to save their breath. And the mods don't have to do anything for you; everything they already do should be considered a privilege.

Also, I can't believe the original poster would ask so much for this guitar - or that yarock told him to ask more. Taking advantage of people like that is such a douchey thing to do. You won the guitar, you have a right to sell it... but asking over $1000 just because it's autographed?? I've seen that guitar for sale for around $200-250. People can be such selfish pricks.

Oxygene
09-06-2010, 05:25 AM
You won the guitar, you have a right to sell it...

He also has a right to take a shit next to his dying mothers face... Having a right doesn't make it the right thing to do :cool:

Supa
09-06-2010, 10:42 AM
Has anybody ever thought that maybe this guy doesn't know anything about guitars and thought the price was cheap? Maybe He's NOT trying to rip anyone off.

To be honest, if I had the guitar, I'd probably post it for about that price. I don't know any better.

Little_Miss_1565
09-06-2010, 11:22 AM
He can sell it for whatever price he can find someone to pay for it. Just putting our foot down about doing it here, where there is no buyer protection in case something goes awry with the transaction.

Llamas
09-06-2010, 11:51 AM
Has anybody ever thought that maybe this guy doesn't know anything about guitars and thought the price was cheap? Maybe He's NOT trying to rip anyone off.

To be honest, if I had the guitar, I'd probably post it for about that price. I don't know any better.

Google is your friend. I don't know anything about guitar prices, either. I typed the name of the guitar into google and found out how much it costs new.