PDA

View Full Version : Why can't regular members make polls

mario_spaghettio
09-13-2010, 01:49 AM
I've never been on another forum where that function wasn't open to all users.

Paint_It_Black
09-13-2010, 02:53 AM
Next time, before assuming a function is simply not open to you, try asking yourself if you're just too dumb to figure it out. Perhaps consider asking how to perform the function instead of demanding to know why you can't. That way you may learn what you actually want to know instead of being called a faggot.

Little_Miss_1565
09-13-2010, 06:57 AM
You can create polls in individual threads -- there are directions to do so each time you create a thread. You cannot, however, post anything to the Polls forum.

dexter12296566
09-13-2010, 01:25 PM
You can create polls in individual threads -- there are directions to do so each time you create a thread. You cannot, however, post anything to the Polls forum.

yeah... why is that? i have wondered about that for a while! and how come the mods or admins never post in it anymore?

Even i know to make a poll all u have to do is check the box at the bottom to make a poll when you start a thread....

and i can barely work the search button!

Little_Miss_1565
09-13-2010, 02:37 PM
yeah... why is that? i have wondered about that for a while! and how come the mods or admins never post in it anymore?

The admins and everyone seem to be of the sort where if they don't have anything to say, they don't say anything...so that'd explain the lack of posts in the Polls section.

dexter12296566
09-13-2010, 06:56 PM
The admins and everyone seem to be of the sort where if they don't have anything to say, they don't say anything...so that'd explain the lack of posts in the Polls section.

Why is it that regular members can't post in the polls section? What's so special about it?

IamSam
09-13-2010, 07:26 PM
It's for 'normal' people only.

Little_Miss_1565
09-14-2010, 07:58 AM
Why is it that regular members can't post in the polls section? What's so special about it?

It's for the people who run this website to post polls about official things. Should they decide to do this, a slew of polls would distract from their goal. And since it's their website, well, they can do whatever they like. :)