PDA

View Full Version : The "Covered by us" series.

Omni
09-13-2010, 02:37 AM
How far did everyone get on this? I remember RaF,RaG was finished, and most of Smash. It'd be cool to have all of the albums covered, then a b-side album with custom work. It'd be cool if everyone did other artists, too.

Not that I could contribute, I don't have any musical talents, but I highly enjoyed hearing everyone's skills, and the artwork of RaF,RaG was amazing!

Gustavo
09-13-2010, 10:14 AM
You're completely right, this project is awesome. I think we finished the RAFRAG one, we're still working on Smash and Ignition, I think. I have to record the vocals for Genocide (I think I'll do that this week), not sure how it will turn out, but we'll see -- And I'm also really looking forward to working on the artworks again, it was a really good experience with RAFRAG.

Are you good with graphics? If you're like me and don't have musical talents, you could help us out with the artwork.

Superdope
09-13-2010, 03:42 PM
Me and Brianna were working on something quite different for our cover of Not the One. Here's a snippet (http://www.zshare.net/audio/803737458cf7c33e/), because I feel dirty for not having completed it yet.