PDA

View Full Version : Any fans that have good scanner, all cds and lots of spare time?

Petter
10-27-2004, 02:32 AM
I guess noit, but if u are and do and could bother scanning all the cd booklets for me .. with all the lyrics pages and back pages nd all that shit,m they would really kick butt!!

C YA!

punk_flamingo
10-27-2004, 02:36 AM
^^^ because you cant be bothered buying the albums for the artwork?

Hamer
10-27-2004, 04:29 AM
Buy the albums, cheapskate.

Offspring_01
10-27-2004, 05:04 AM
you must have burned the albums :(

A TRUE Offspring fan would buy them, like me :D

borgy
10-27-2004, 05:14 AM
You cheap ass it's not like CD's cost a hell of alot considering all the time gone into them!
They have to:
HIRE A FIRM TO CREATE ARTWORK, CREATE THE MUSIC, HIRE PRODUCERS, HIRE ENGINEERS, HIRE GUEST MUSICIANS (EG. DJ SCRATCHING ON SPLINTER), BUY NEW EQUIPMENT FOR THE ALBUM AND MORE...

Obie2trice
10-27-2004, 05:44 AM
That`s a dumb question petter, if everybody would download offspring cd`s there won`t be any offspring anymore. So find a job and buy their cd`s, than you have all the original booklets :)

Tijs
10-27-2004, 06:04 AM
I'm sure Petter has the original albums... maybe he just wants the booklets on his computer.

Obie2trice
10-27-2004, 06:26 AM
to avoid reactions like mine he should say that ;)

Sixpence.
10-27-2004, 06:39 AM
There's nothing better than original CDs. Apart from that a scanner is more expensive than the CDs. :)
So if you haven't got all albums get them and use your spare time for listening. That's what I do, even though I'm still trying to get Conspiracy Of One. You don't get it in german stores anymore so I'll have to order it by internet. (because I want the originals :rolleyes: )

ACAB
10-27-2004, 06:44 AM
wow you dont have to take it so hard if someone doesnt have original albums or something..who are you to judge? ok,sure you want to support the band you like by buying albums but not everyone can afford that and i know that by myself too well..if music means a lot to you,when theres chance to download something instead of waiting for in worst case half an year to get a cd i wouldnt blame anyone,not at least that harsh. its really not such a SIN.
besides,whats so big harm if its such big well known major recordlabel band like offspring anyway? i mean cmon,its not like they have lack of money and for example when many big artists were against napster,offspring werent,they were actually speaking for it...doesnt that tell they care more about it that people just listen to their music and like it? couldnt you rather care about that too instead of bitching at people about are they "true fans" or not? and dont now attack at me,ive bought my offspring albums :p just bringing out my view even i know it wont be liked

ACAB
10-27-2004, 06:49 AM
but yea well, i like the booklets better original by myself too..oh well..i shall shut up now.

Sixpence.
10-27-2004, 06:52 AM
Hey ACAB, you're right. The thing with the original albums doesn't say anything about a "true fan". There are so many ways to support your favorite band, for example by visiting concerts.
:cool:

Sixpence.
10-27-2004, 06:55 AM
... but concerts are expensive, too... :eek:
:rolleyes:

selfrighteoussuicide
10-27-2004, 06:58 AM
i dont really care if my cds are copied or not, cuz the musics all the same, and i think thats what really counts but im probably wrong as usual

Sixpence.
10-27-2004, 07:12 AM
Question: did all of you see the band on their Splinter Tour?

Sixpence.
10-27-2004, 07:14 AM
Hell ya. I'm so intelligent. Black color on a black backround...
My question was if all of you saw the band on their Splinter Tour.

offspringbaby2004

Yessum, I sure did :)

~mandy~

Dave
If you want the lyrics and cover booklets on your pc, scan them in youself.

ACAB
10-27-2004, 07:17 AM
yep..i saw them on splinter tour :)

Tijs
10-27-2004, 07:18 AM
My question was if all of you saw the band on their Splinter Tour.

Three times baby.

Sixpence.
10-27-2004, 07:25 AM
they were really great.
(that change of the topic seemed to bea good idea because suddenly everybody answered...) :p

Hamer
10-27-2004, 07:40 AM

Yes.

*adds more random letters seeing as the fuckhead BBS won't let you post anything less than ten characters.*

Petter
10-27-2004, 08:15 AM
U all got me wrong, sorry .. i ahve all the CDs .. i just dont have a scanner and need the artwork for a project .. thats why! :)

anyone wanna do this? :p

Obie2trice
10-27-2004, 08:18 AM
That`s a nice school project you`re working on, but sorry, don`t have a scanner at home. Use google, maybe some fansite has it?

Petter
10-27-2004, 08:45 AM
That`s a nice school project you`re working on, but sorry, don`t have a scanner at home. Use google, maybe some fansite has it?

they have some .. but, not a lot .. i need all pages from all cds .. its a lot of wrok to scan it .. but i really need it!! :(

Kitten
10-27-2004, 09:03 AM
I guess noit, but if u are and do and could bother scanning all the cd booklets for me .. with all the lyrics pages and back pages nd all that shit,m they would really kick butt!!

C YA!

Um, why should we spend our money just to copy it for you, when you can't even be arsed spending the money to get the real thing?
In case you hadn't really figured it out, nobody but some little crack snorting pirate is going to that for you, and even then, they might be too stoned to realise they just sent you the latest britney scans as opposed to anything else.
Get them yourself. If you don't want to buy them new, I will be fair, there are second hand cd stores, where you can adopt the Offspring albums complete with both cd artwork, booklet and music.

Obie2trice
10-27-2004, 10:43 AM
^he has all the originals smartass

Woodles42
10-27-2004, 11:04 AM
Buy the albums, cheapskate.

Agreed! Stupid length minimum.

Sixpence.
10-27-2004, 11:08 AM
He just needs it for a project. I don't have a scanner either...
Well I don't know... And there's no place with a scanner where you can do your work? School, friends, the working place of your parents?

Woodles42
10-27-2004, 11:49 AM
He just needs it for a project. I don't have a scanner either...
Well I don't know... And there's no place with a scanner where you can do your work? School, friends, the working place of your parents?

What kind of a project encourages people to duplicate copyrighted publishings?

Sixpence.
10-27-2004, 12:02 PM
I don't know. There you got to have Petter. I just repeated what was said before because kitten didn't know the "reason" for the scanner problem. :p

Petter
10-29-2004, 04:15 AM
Itīs a school project ... itīs for a project in the art subject .. we are gonna learn how to edit craphics .. text away from a picture and make it look like the original picture .. but i know all that shit, so i wanna do somminīelse .. so, i could take away all the text from the cd booklet graphics from the offspring cdīsīand use them for a project we are gonna have later in the art subject .. i wanna use the offsprings artwork cause they rock and the offspring are the best! :)

But, i know its a lot to ask for so it was a stoopid question :P :)

Later on peeps!

PS: sorry for my late replys .. iīm on holiday and i only have accsess to pc rarely .. :p

Petter
10-30-2004, 06:22 AM
<<bump>> no one??

Sixpence.
10-30-2004, 06:35 AM
No, there was no one who was pissed off by your school project :D
No I was just kidding...
Hey Petter. How are you?

Jewel_Blue_Ibanez
10-30-2004, 08:35 AM
Itīs a school project ... itīs for a project in the art subject .. we are gonna learn how to edit craphics .. text away from a picture and make it look like the original picture .. but i know all that shit, so i wanna do somminīelse .. so, i could take away all the text from the cd booklet graphics from the offspring cdīsīand use them for a project we are gonna have later in the art subject .. i wanna use the offsprings artwork cause they rock and the offspring are the best! :)

But, i know its a lot to ask for so it was a stoopid question :P :)

Later on peeps!

PS: sorry for my late replys .. iīm on holiday and i only have accsess to pc rarely .. :p

If you search images on Google you can find most of them.

Petter
10-31-2004, 01:36 AM
Hey Petter. How are you?

Iīm great .. like i said, iīm on holiday ... going back 2morrow though .. "up in the moring and back to school" like lars frederiksen says in To Have and to Have not .. :p

and how are u?

Sixpence.
10-31-2004, 01:38 AM
Well I'm fine apart of being ill and gotta go back to school in 2 days and write a german test for which I didn't learn yet. :D

Petter
10-31-2004, 03:40 AM
Well I'm fine apart of being ill and gotta go back to school in 2 days and write a german test for which I didn't learn yet. :D

Sounds like aloda fun .. :p .. we have a maths test 2morrow, but i aint comin to school before on tusday so i miss it .. lol

Sixpence.
10-31-2004, 03:47 AM
Well that's bad luck, right? You wanted to write it tomorrow of course *laughs* ;)