PDA

View Full Version : Thrice!

bouncingcoles
09-19-2010, 09:17 PM
Thrice is a freaken amazing band. I suggest everyone here checks them out. they have done everything from metal, to electronic to folk and over the years every album is different. I feel as though there is a little bit for everyone.

I highly recommend checking out the songs, in exile, artist in the ambulance, digital sea, come all you weary, fire breather, and red sky. all really great songs.

Retard
09-19-2010, 09:46 PM
I love this band. Seen them a few times always great live. Favorite album is probably alchemy index 1 and 2, with beggars probably a close second.
Such an amazing band.

Outerspaceman21
09-19-2010, 10:06 PM
Thrice is a really good band. I have most of their album (save for all of the Alchemy Index and Identity Crisis)

I personally like The Illusion of Safety. Great album. Vheissu is also really good. I haven't had much of a chance to listen to all of Beggers quite yet. I just barely got it and I have been consumed by other CD since then. Still, it's really good so far.

0r4ng3
09-19-2010, 10:31 PM
I'm not a huge fan of the newest one, but The Artist In The Ambulance and Vhiessu have some amazing stuff on 'em. But I agree that they've gone through a lot of change over the years so they have something for almost everyone in their discography.

Retard
09-20-2010, 11:31 AM
I've never been that into the first three albums. Artist in the Ambulance, is good, and actually the album that turned me onto them. But something about the variety, and the amazing song writing on Vheissue on just astonishes me. Definitely in my top ten favorite bands if not number 11