PDA

View Full Version : old skool hoodie

Akko
09-24-2010, 04:04 PM
Hey everyone, think this is my first post lol. Just wondering if anyone possibly has a good old days offspring zip up hoodie they would like to sell at all? I have an old conspiracy of one skull hoodie but no zip and am not too keen on the ones available now like the old english style writing with the tiny skull on the hood. Anything pre-splinter really, nothing against the album, just prefer the hoodie merch back then :D

Any offers greatly appreciated.

Akko

nameless
09-24-2010, 07:07 PM
i dont think many stores would carry the older merchandise, especially with the zip! might be best to try ebay!

Akko
09-25-2010, 10:31 AM
I've tried ebay, that's the first place I tried, nothing but no zips and the new one. I know they exist, just wish i could have one! Thanks for replying though.

Mary 13
09-25-2010, 05:02 PM
try AMAZON.com dude

snapsleftguitar
09-30-2010, 04:06 PM
i got an ixnay zip up hoodie. and a grey tshirt with the brain monster thing and late 80's Offspring font style. love them both.

clocks_R_slow
10-02-2010, 07:33 AM
i came back looking for that one too, and it was GONE! GONNEEE!!

Akko
10-05-2010, 02:22 PM
I want your ixnay one!! that's the only zip up hoodie I've actually seen in person when my mate had it, seen plenty online but not for sale!! Damn.

My old conspiracy hoodie is the only hoodie I've ever had that doesn't have those elasticated bits at the end of the sleeves, god i hate those, its just hemmed over instead.

But I bought it way back when I didn't realise XL is far too big for me and just thought it looked cool, so its not great, plus of course it doesn't have a zip.

Blackball_
10-05-2010, 03:07 PM
i had an ixnay and all i want zip up ones

i would be surprised if you find any new ones.. i see them come up on ebay every 6 months or so but theyre usually beat as hell.