SmashingIxnayConspiracy
09-25-2010, 05:53 PM
Just how awesome is Megadeth?

FUCKIN' AWESOME!

^That's how awesome they are.

Discuss.

Retard
09-25-2010, 09:14 PM
They have some pretty hilarious songs...... that's all I can really say.

502, dawn patrol, peace sells... all hilarious.

Outerspaceman21
09-25-2010, 10:40 PM
Dave Mustaine, you got to meet the real Dave Mustaine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3JO2DAxzPI&feature=related

^ A Wilhelm Scream, with Trevor singing.

SmashingIxnayConspiracy
09-26-2010, 12:36 PM
Dave Mustaine, you got to meet the real Dave Mustaine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3JO2DAxzPI&feature=related

^ A Wilhelm Scream, with Trevor singing.

Hello me, meet the real me!

The Talking Pie
09-26-2010, 01:01 PM
Victory is an awesome song; I love listening to it when I'm angry.

However, Megadeth isn't as good to listen to live nowadays; no one can play Marty's solos right.

ThunderPX
09-27-2010, 09:14 AM
Victory is an awesome song; I love listening to it when I'm angry.

However, Megadeth isn't as good to listen to live nowadays; no one can play Marty's solos right.

They should get Chris Poland back imo, but he already refused twice so what can you do.

Alex101
09-29-2010, 04:14 PM
Just how awesome is Megadeth?

FUCKIN' AWESOME!

^That's how awesome they are.

Discuss.
I agree. Megadeth is awesome. Their older albums like Peace Sells and Rust in Peace are classics.

For Real
10-17-2010, 10:25 PM
Dave Mustaine is awesome. He's actually a born-again Christian. He said he had a wrist injury that sidelined him as a guitarist for at least a year, and that a profound experience connected to this made him think some more on his faith. I just found this out a couple of weeks ago. I dunno why I'm posting this tidbit of info here - I guess I just found it compelling. :cool:

SCORE 1 FOR THE G-TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

For Real
10-17-2010, 11:03 PM
Musicians like Dave Mustaine make the guitar sound like an instrument from outer space. He also makes it look easy, when in fact it's hard work for most others!

(speaking of hard work, gee, helping to get certain things birthed into a subculture is VERY hard work... but sometimes the reward is sooooooo worth it! :D Ah, what do I know? I don't have any "success in [this] life"... :p)

Retard
10-18-2010, 10:46 PM
HAHA yea i had heard about that.... I guess some crazy black metal band told their fans to kill Dave at some european festival, so when dave found out he cancelled.... fucking pussy.