PDA

View Full Version : why is Pete out of the band's timeline chronology?

D0NT
09-28-2010, 09:36 AM
:confused:

Hi folks,

so Im guessing most of you have noticed , is it just me or Pete is not even mentioned in the biography timeline that was updated in this new website?

Please if someone knows the reason explain it.

Gustavo
09-28-2010, 10:28 AM
You know what? That's a good question.

Even Atom Willard is mentioned (And he left The Offspring AND Social Distortion just so he could play with Angels And Airwaves... Therefore, he deserves a http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/2425/facepalmmx.jpg), and he didn't even get to record anything with The Offspring on studio, as far as I know... "Can't Repeat" was recorded with Josh Freese, right?

I think Pete deserves to be mentioned, as well. Specially because he's working with the band on the upcoming record.

Supa
09-28-2010, 11:34 AM
Atom was on the Dirty Magic rerecording.

cool 2 hate 681
09-28-2010, 12:21 PM
i think he did drums on next to you as well

Mary 13
09-28-2010, 12:36 PM
Pete Parada is in it for the long-haul? Isn't he though. His drumming is great! I'd say he must be mentioned, to honor him.

camilo andres
09-28-2010, 12:54 PM

Where is that Dirty Magic rerecording? The only rerecording I've heard about is that one from the greatest hits DVD, and Atom is definitely not there

Greekoldfan
09-28-2010, 01:00 PM
Where is that Dirty Magic rerecording? The only rerecording I've heard about is that one from the greatest hits DVD, and Atom is definitely not there

Dexter mentioned this some years ago on this site.it was never released

camilo andres
09-28-2010, 01:14 PM
Dexter mentioned this some years ago on this site.it was never released

I actually read about it some years ago, but in another site, so I thought it was some kind of a legend. I didnt know Dexter had talked about it

cool 2 hate 681
09-28-2010, 01:34 PM
I actually read about it some years ago, but in another site, so I thought it was some kind of a legend. I didnt know Dexter had talked about it

i can't find the article on the website anymore but it was there

Lord_Gabo
09-28-2010, 03:52 PM

wow I forgot about its existence! I hope they decide to publish it

D0NT
09-28-2010, 05:16 PM
I want to hear the re*recording too! But...Pete should be in the timeline! not only for the time he is being as steady member and for him recording next album, but ALSO because of the way he is with fans! from what I heard he is a pretty nice guy to fans

cool 2 hate 681
09-28-2010, 05:23 PM
i agree someone needs to fix this quote to include pete

2007: The Offspring start recording a new album with producer Bob Rock. In August, the band return to Japan for a handful of dates including the Summersonic Festival where they debut the new song "Hammerhead."

SMASHedTHEignition
09-28-2010, 08:13 PM

ive never heard that ?

Offspring-Junkie
09-29-2010, 03:00 AM
You know what? That's a good question.

Even Atom Willard is mentioned (And he left The Offspring AND Social Distortion just so he could play with Angels And Airwaves... Therefore, he deserves a http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/2425/facepalmmx.jpg), and he didn't even get to record anything with The Offspring on studio, as far as I know... "Can't Repeat" was recorded with Josh Freese, right?

I think Pete deserves to be mentioned, as well. Specially because he's working with the band on the upcoming record.

I just love this post. You're so right, that's facepalm-worthy.

nameless
09-29-2010, 06:20 PM
computer crashed so sorry if this is posted again!

people could argue that he is technically the touring drummer and while theres not been hundreds of them, i can understand why he would be left off if this is reason - it may have just been a mistake! he is apparently working on the new album but then again, this is what we were led to believe with atom. i think he will play on the album and it was just an error on the timeline, after all, he photos are everywhere on the site!