PDA

View Full Version : gay people should move to france

Skate Rat 19
02-02-2005, 03:03 PM
Gay people are very annoying, they should all go to france.

ThatOneGuy123
02-02-2005, 03:15 PM
I thought thats where they all are already hehehe jk my wifes part french shes very hot other than that yeah I dont like gay people much so yes they should all go to France so French men can sniff them and they can run around saying "OMG BARRY LOOK AT THE WONDERFUL STORE OH CAN WE GO IN ID LOVE TO TRY ON THAT TIQUOISE NECKLACE!!!!"

Noodles is gay
02-02-2005, 03:51 PM
Yeah but then France would be full of smelly, gay french people.

Ew...france smells.

Anyway then when English people go over to buy alcohol cheaply they'd get served by gay people 'Would you like some help with your bag, mister englishman?'

*shudder*

wheelchairman
02-02-2005, 04:12 PM
The french, oh I love the French.

lost_nvrfound
02-02-2005, 06:25 PM
thats a highly controversial statement...lol

I thought thats where they all are already hehehe jk my wifes part french shes very hot other than that yeah I dont like gay people much so yes they should all go to France so French men can sniff them and they can run around saying "OMG BARRY LOOK AT THE WONDERFUL STORE OH CAN WE GO IN ID LOVE TO TRY ON THAT TIQUOISE NECKLACE!!!!"
thats very funny

the french are great! they make pretty clothes... gay men would probably really love to go shopping there...my friend would kill me if she heard me say that...

sk8ter-hater
02-02-2005, 06:42 PM
Gay people piss me off.
So what if they're gay, they don't have to advertise it.

Yes, it is a figure of speech.

lost_nvrfound
02-02-2005, 07:10 PM
the thing i really don't get is how the word gay became associated with homosexuals... gay means happy joyful enjoyable exciting and other things like that... and anytime i call something gay, i mean it as sarcasm, u know like calling a detention session gay... its the exact opposite... u kno?... and whenever i call something gay she like thats derogatory towards gay ppl and using the word gay to mean homosexuals is derogatory in itself because that is just foolowing the gay stereotype...

Dive
02-02-2005, 07:39 PM
Not exactly innovative. They've been doing it for decades. Just look at James Baldwin. Poor Giovanni got his head chopped off.

Leo_ARG
02-02-2005, 09:48 PM
Well, this one actually made me laugh.

Learn from him, Tripboy!!

SicN Twisted
02-02-2005, 11:05 PM
France is one of the most homophobic countries in the world. It's right up their with Afganistan and the United States.

Skate Rat 19
02-03-2005, 02:05 PM
Well two things

1. I started this thread cause i was bored.

2. I forgot to mention that all the hot frrench women who'd wanna get outta there can come to my place and have 'fun' with me and my friends

oh shit i could start a business like that, charge people. hmmmm i think im on to something!!!!!!

JohnnyNemesis
02-03-2005, 02:48 PM
^You don't get out much, do you?

Vera
02-03-2005, 04:55 PM
I'm going to rub my heterosexuality in the face of every motherfucker that even looks at me tomorrow. Because advertising-hetero is the only way to be hetero.

original_psycho
02-04-2005, 08:06 AM
Wtf do you have against France?

Offspringpunk14
02-04-2005, 08:24 AM
Gay people piss me off.
So what if they're gay, they don't have to advertise it.

Yes, it is a figure of speech.

That is very good and i agree totally

FuckingHardcoreBitch
02-04-2005, 08:31 AM
Go ahead guys !

Keep promoting facist behaviour !

Sweet land of liberty my ass! !!

I'll be laughing off my ass when big borther come knocking on your door cuz you're a handicapped/ non-white/ poor/ drug addict/ non-catholic american.

You're the kind of people who turned in the jews during wolrd war II…
I have a statement:

TO ALL THE PERSECUTED (basically non-wasp, poor, not catholic and not hetero):

COME TO FRANCE !! You won't be persecuted but gently ignored by everyone. You choose.

Hail america b*tch !!

Skate Rat 19
02-04-2005, 03:09 PM
no one likes france except the queers who live there, so its a logical solution to ship all the queers in the US. to france. everyone wins, the shipping company gets money, the us doesn't have to deal with gays anymore, and france gets to have have even bigger faggot orgies.

DirtyMagical
02-04-2005, 04:24 PM
You guys are not even funny.
Gay people are great)

FuckingHardcoreBitch
02-05-2005, 06:53 AM
no one likes france except the queers who live there, so its a logical solution to ship all the queers in the US. to france. everyone wins, the shipping company gets money, the us doesn't have to deal with gays anymore, and france gets to have have even bigger faggot orgies.

Are you a member of KKK ? Facist Youth of America ? White power ? You're a shame for all americans, you should hide in a cave for being so stupid.

France is a great country…french people suck , but don't hate fags because you're ignorant and only saw gays on TV…

It's pointless…this kind of hate will get right back to you sometime, be sure of that. Plus you're a kid you don't even know what you're saying.

you're being A FACIST, like mussolini, hitler, bin laden, sadam hussein, mao, polpot, and all the others… you might think it's funny (like ho, i'm a bad guy,i'm so cool, so funny) but it's really…dangerous. You'll get that when you grow up a little bit.

HAIL AMERICA B*TCH !

Aimeht
02-05-2005, 06:55 AM
So why don't you move to France then?

FuckingHardcoreBitch
02-05-2005, 07:03 AM
haha…where do you think I live sweet heart ? :D
Paris city of love !!! haha

Don't get me wrong i'm not trying to start some nationalist agrument , I'm not the kind of people who fight for their country . I just don't like to see people persecuted even if it's fags.

I mean no harm, not like some people over here (i ain't quoting you can see)

Skate Rat 19
02-06-2005, 07:24 PM
So why don't you move to France then?

Ha ha ha. thats pretty good, but its an insult so uh, yeah, fuck you, you assramming finch fucker.

Vera
02-07-2005, 04:51 AM
Why should calling someone gay be considered an insult?

Everytime someone shouts "You fucking faggot!" at me on the street, I turn around and wave my hand, yelling "Thanks!"

A positive attitude is all you need!

wheelchairman
02-07-2005, 06:28 AM
wow Finnland sounds like a shithole.

Vera
02-07-2005, 06:54 AM
Shut up, fag.

Skate Rat 19
02-07-2005, 02:43 PM
/\/\/\/\ you hipocrit.

acgc2002
02-07-2005, 02:46 PM

I have many gay friends and I get along nice with them. They are funny... not annoying... just different.
Gay is different from being boring, much on the contrary, they are funny somehow.
They just like guys... so they are like any friend of mine just that they fuck with guys. I think they should have the right to choose with whom they fuck, the same way I choose my boyfriends.
The same way that if I was a lesbian, I also should have the right to choose my girlfriends.

Vera
02-08-2005, 04:50 AM
/\/\/\/\ you hipocrit.
It's called sarcasm. If you claim Offspring to be one of your favourite bands, you should be familiar with it. Or did you think "Cool To Hate" was a serious song?

wheelchairman
02-08-2005, 05:53 AM
It's called sarcasm. If you claim Offspring to be one of your favourite bands, you should be familiar with it. Or did you think "Cool To Hate" was a serious song?
Here's a question that I hope I never hear his answer to. *shudders*

Skate Rat 19
02-10-2005, 04:43 PM
Here's a question that I hope I never hear his answer to. *shudders*

I see u've seen my other ignorent but addicting posts, well ur gonna see another.

For Cool To Hate, i think its directed for you and the queers who haven't already re-directed themselves to france Vera.

Moose
02-10-2005, 04:46 PM
you now can shudder even more than before wcm...

Lithuanian Offspring
02-14-2005, 12:58 PM
France is one of the most homophobic countries in the world. It's right up their with Afganistan and the United States.
The United States Homophobic? You must be kidding me? Dude, you should really get your facts straight. I think straights should have a march for heterosexual rights day. I DON'T CARE WHO YOU FUCK IN BED, AND I DON'T WANT TO KNOW.

JohnnyNemesis
02-14-2005, 01:03 PM
Way to miss the point. Let me guess, you're about....12 years old?

Skate Rat 19
02-14-2005, 01:46 PM
Well he's kinda right, i dont care who u fuck either. but gay people go on and on about it, JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!!!!!

JohnnyNemesis
02-14-2005, 01:50 PM
They talk about who they fuck about as much as we straight people talk about who we fuck.

What they talk more about is overcoming oppression, of which their sexual preference (not specifically who they fuck) is an important reason for and aspect of.

Skate Rat 19
02-14-2005, 01:54 PM
Well if they don't want to be oppressed they can all go to france. problem solved.

JohnnyNemesis
02-14-2005, 01:55 PM
Exiling them and forcing them to another country IS oppression.

Skate Rat 19
02-14-2005, 01:58 PM
Exiling them and forcing them to another country IS oppression.

No you've miss understood, I'm simply advritising a choice the have, im not saying they have to. hence the word 'should'.

JohnnyNemesis
02-14-2005, 02:00 PM
Well if they don't want to be oppressed they can all go to france. problem solved

^ I was responding to this. Whether it's choice or opinion, it's still factually incorrect, hence my response.

I'm simply advritising a choice the have, im not saying they have to.

It doesn't matter if you say they "have" to or not, because no matter what anyone says, we know that it's not true. Doesn't change the fact I stated above.

Skate Rat 19
02-14-2005, 02:10 PM
^^^You said that "forcing" them is oprresion, and it is im not doing that so im still right and your still confused.

JohnnyNemesis
02-14-2005, 02:17 PM
Ahhh, I see where I made my mistake.

But I think you're still wrong, because I'm not saying that YOU are oppressing them, but that they are being oppressed in this country. And if they were to take your suggestion and go to another country, then yes, that would be oppression.

Incidentally, the fact that you had to jump the gun and say "I'm still right" is kinda sad. This is a discussion, not a competition.

Skate Rat 19
02-14-2005, 05:07 PM
Ahhh, I see where I made my mistake.

But I think you're still wrong, because I'm not saying that YOU are oppressing them, but that they are being oppressed in this country. And if they were to take your suggestion and go to another country, then yes, that would be oppression.

Incidentally, the fact that you had to jump the gun and say "I'm still right" is kinda sad. This is a discussion, not a competition.

I guess you could call it opression if they moved to france but it wouldn't be politcal opression, it would be social. Which is where I misread you, but my opinion remains that they could solve many problems by moving there. I it would be giving up, but giving up is just as important as not stoping until you reach your goal, for instance even though tons of african americans worked for reform, they would have never got there if the government hadn't givin up.

sKratch
02-14-2005, 06:22 PM
Skate Rat, next time I'm in albany I'll stop by and ram you in the ass until you love it.

Skate Rat 19
02-14-2005, 06:31 PM
Skate Rat, next time I'm in albany I'll stop by and ram you in the ass until you love it.

You'll never get me alive!

americanidiot
02-14-2005, 06:43 PM
I'm gay..........

Skate Rat 19
02-15-2005, 04:42 PM
I'm gay..........

Go to France (nice avatar by the way)

Serafin Negro
02-16-2005, 04:37 AM
I don't know why you wnat the gay come in my country??? :confused:

FuckingHardcoreBitch
02-16-2005, 12:45 PM
haha skaterat …
what did i tell you before ? now you look stupid !! hah

freakoffherleash
02-16-2005, 01:29 PM
im bisexual and i see it from both female and males points of view the dicks not good unless you get the pussy with it ;)

JohnnyNemesis
02-16-2005, 04:05 PM
"I'm a girl and I like pussy, look at me, look at me!!!"
Yeah, it's a bit tiresome.

Skate Rat 19
02-17-2005, 05:11 PM
Well now that I think about it you could just put the whole world's bi,lesbo, and gay populations and dump them in France and then that country would be like a huge orgi center, except people with AIDS wouldn't be allowed.

Vera
02-19-2005, 03:41 AM
Please refer to my 3,000-page essay titled "If you think human sexuality is about inserting object A into hole B or alternatively, normal people & them faggots, FUCK YOU".

Stop imposing your own sexual insecurity on other people.

wheelchairman
02-19-2005, 04:35 AM
Holy crap Vera, your school must suck. 3000 pages.

Vera
02-19-2005, 05:59 AM
Anger was my fuel.

wheelchairman
02-19-2005, 07:40 AM
yay another losely related excuse to use this picture.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v122/Goldstein/emowrapdog1lf.jpg

im da hui
02-19-2005, 10:23 AM
i think the uk is geting to gay for my likeing but its not my place to say whats what with other people if it dosent effect me

JohnnyNemesis
02-19-2005, 10:30 AM
^Misspelling "liking" is like...what's the word?....gay.

im da hui
02-19-2005, 10:37 AM
well ur off the cristmass card list (if u were ever on it) :mad:

im da hui
02-19-2005, 10:38 AM
btw i miss spellet christmas coz i was sooooooo mad

sKratch
02-19-2005, 12:21 PM
Please refer to my 3,000-page essay titled "If you think human sexuality is about inserting object A into hole B or alternatively, normal people & them faggots, FUCK YOU".

Stop imposing your own sexual insecurity on other people.
Yeah when I said I was going to crack him one if I'm in Albany I wasn't lying.

Skate Rat 19
02-19-2005, 01:52 PM
You said you'd ram me in the ass. That's plain uncalled for, and this gay anger and annyoying controversy is exactly why said all the homosexuals should go to France, make the world(except france) a better place.

ReDeAdOf89
02-19-2005, 01:53 PM
You said you'd ram me in the ass. That's plain uncalled for, and this gay anger and annyoying controversy is exactly why said all the homosexuals should go to France, make the world(except france) a better place.

SO TRUE
SO TRUE
SO TRUE!!!!!!

Skate Rat 19
02-19-2005, 01:59 PM
SO TRUE
SO TRUE
SO TRUE!!!!!!

Finally, someone who listens to good reason!

ReDeAdOf89
02-19-2005, 02:06 PM
Finally, someone who listens to good reason!

Yeah, we rock!

sKratch
02-19-2005, 06:46 PM
Well now I'm saying I'm gonna crack you one.

Vera
02-22-2005, 12:27 PM
You lack of intelligence but also of imagination. Why France? Because France is omg teh ghey? Because the French are all gay themselves? What the fuck, man? Have you ever been to France? Have you ever left your fucking homestate, for that matter? Can you take that pole out of your arse and get over your dumbass prejudices?

Why not Uganda? Belgium? India? South-Korea? Why not fucking Morocco?

Why do the homosexuals need to be transported to France, exactly? How the fuck do they harm or endanger their living environment in such a way? Please, I would just LOVE to hear just how idiotic and immature your opinions on this topic are.

ninth
02-22-2005, 02:28 PM
OMGZ LIEK TEH FAGGOTS R SO GAY (HOMO)!!@!

akira
02-23-2005, 07:40 AM
France is fed up with all that crap ... yesterday I caught up two Americans tourists talking in the bus with their fucked up accent (that so annoying way of speaking english you know) saying that kinda bullshit you say ... it's funny to see the expression on their faces changes when they understand that french people can understand english (big news !) and that if they don't shut the fuck up, they'll be hung at the back of the bus just as some stupid GI's in Fallujah (because we've got a lot of Arabs in France, and they hate you :D).

Lithuanian Offspring
02-23-2005, 10:17 AM
"I'm a girl and I like pussy, look at me, look at me!!!"
Yeah, it's a bit tiresome.
How about "Hey, I'm a guy and I fuck guys in the ass!!" That's tiresome too.

Lithuanian Offspring
02-23-2005, 10:20 AM
You lack of intelligence but also of imagination. Why France? Because France is omg teh ghey? Because the French are all gay themselves? What the fuck, man? Have you ever been to France? Have you ever left your fucking homestate, for that matter? Can you take that pole out of your arse and get over your dumbass prejudices?

Why do the homosexuals need to be transported to France, exactly? How the fuck do they harm or endanger their living environment in such a way? Please, I would just LOVE to hear just how idiotic and immature your opinions on this topic are.
I think you are taking this guy way too seriously. It's ok, you may now commence breathing again. He was just joking, he said that a while back.

Vera
02-23-2005, 11:06 AM
How about "Hey, I'm a guy and I fuck guys in the ass!!" That's tiresome too.
No, that's always absolutely great. Guys who are comfortable with their sexuality are always cool in my book.

And I don't care if he was serious or not. If it wasn't a joke, it was fucking stupid. If it was a joke, it was not funny and still fucking stupid.

wheelchairman
02-23-2005, 02:55 PM
No, that's always absolutely great. Guys who are comfortable with their sexuality are always cool in my book.

And I don't care if he was serious or not. If it wasn't a joke, it was fucking stupid. If it was a joke, it was not funny and still fucking stupid.
Quoting this to emphasize just the sheer logic of everything in her. read and learn people, read and learn.

Skate Rat 19
02-23-2005, 06:41 PM

First off, they should go to France because the French are weirdos and because I said so. Secondly I dont have a pole up my ass but you may want to get your dad's cock out of your mouth. Third, everyone is prejudice. Every one pre-judges people, its weather or not they care to learn about others that makes a difference. Fourth, they rape little boys and put trash on tv and throughout the media. And even if they dont they would all be happy if they had their own country.
Biznatch

ninth
02-24-2005, 04:36 AM
Homos are the scum of the Earth and I hate them laugh out loud out loud send the faggots to France because the French are gay and homos and faggots and I said so and I skater-boi-182-punk-rawk-TBULT'nmetal-2-kool-4-skoo-l-hate-parents-home-alone-culkin-party-monster-seth-green-family-guy-quote-2-much-you-know-but-yeah-faggoty-fag-fag-faggotry-go-to-france-because-france-is-gay-and-i-said-so-laugh-out-loudz.

Fourth, they rape little boys and put trash on tv and throughout the media.
Everyone does that.

akira
02-24-2005, 04:36 AM
http://img75.exs.cx/img75/5597/plop1.jpg

:D

By the way ... fuck those ads on the net that say "click here and you'll maybe win a greencard" ... as if France was a kinda third world country ... most of us don't believe in the American Dream ... (and my ID's already green so ... :D).

Vera
02-24-2005, 06:12 AM
Every one pre-judges people, its weather or not they care to learn about others that makes a difference.
Well, you've certainly showed everyone what you think about learning to overcome prejudice.

You just have no fucking case whatsoever. And you're still not funny.

Or if you are, I'm pretty damn sure it's unintentional.

RXP
02-24-2005, 06:42 AM
Isn't it Kant that argues that we have a pre concieved notion of reality in our brains and we match it to the outside stimlus? Hence pre-juding.

Also I pre-judge all the fuckin time - on race.

Because races exihbit the same characteristics I don't find some attractive, I've always wondered if this makes me racist. I actually talked to you about it Vera, and you basically go no it's just a matter of taste.

I also do think black youths dressed like OG's are going to steal things. I assume the worst in people in general tho.

Skate Rat 19
02-24-2005, 07:27 AM
Well, you've certainly showed everyone what you think about learning to overcome prejudice.

You just have no fucking case whatsoever. And you're still not funny.

Or if you are, I'm pretty damn sure it's unintentional.

Well that is how you would do it. For instance, the classic case where someone sees a bunch of black people walkin down a street starting trouble, throwing litter everywhere, making lots of obnocious nosie, and what not. So from then on that person thinks that all black people are like that. Which is a reason for a lot of the racisim in the US. But whats too bad about that is that its those stereo-types that make it hard for any other black people who are actuallly making something of themselves. And its not just black people, lots of people think that all politicians are slezey buttholes. Most are but not all. So by sending the queers to France the would not be bothered by racism or prejudice and they would be happy having their own country.

T-6005
02-24-2005, 07:50 AM
This argument is ridiculous. Being french, I would almost take serious offense at the suggestion that homosexuals should all be sent to France, but it would be stupid to, as it's understood that it's because you're closed-minded fuckwits unable to comprehend a different lifestyle in the least that you can't stop going on about "fags" and "gays" and whatever clever names you've come up with to differentiate them from yourselves and put them down.

And I'm straight.

Skate Rat 19
02-24-2005, 08:10 AM
This argument is ridiculous. Being french, I would almost take serious offense at the suggestion that homosexuals should all be sent to France, but it would be stupid to, as it's understood that it's because you're closed-minded fuckwits unable to comprehend a different lifestyle in the least that you can't stop going on about "fags" and "gays" and whatever clever names you've come up with to differentiate them from yourselves and put them down.

And I'm straight.

Yeah, your french, living in tokyo and all.

T-6005
02-25-2005, 04:01 AM
Yeah, your french, living in tokyo and all.

Ever heard of an expat?

I was born in Rennes, France, and I've lived in Nantes, Hennebont, Lorient, Angers and Rennes. I moved to Japan 2 1/2 years ago. Does living in a different country no longer make me french?

Moron.

Skate Rat 19
02-25-2005, 07:34 AM
Ever heard of an expat?

I was born in Rennes, France, and I've lived in Nantes, Hennebont, Lorient, Angers and Rennes. I moved to Japan 2 1/2 years ago. Does living in a different country no longer make me french?

Moron.

How do I know your not lying, also if you were a true frenchie you'd still be in france, however it was a good move getting out of there.

ninth
02-25-2005, 06:48 PM
You forgot 'homos.'

KappaWing
02-25-2005, 09:11 PM
It is certainly possible to be a "frenchie" while not residing in France. I, personally, however, would not like to be shipped to France. As I find my current location to be far more preferable, because French people (in general) I find annoying.

stathis21
02-27-2005, 12:44 PM
I object. Great Britain is the place for them. Originally, wasn't it? Greece, too... but that makes me wince.
have you ever heard about GREEK LOVERS???
there is no space for gay people!!!!
the best solution is France or UK!!!! :mad:

Jesus
02-27-2005, 12:57 PM
The best place for gays in Europe is right here baby, Antwerp in Belgium. Closely followed by Amsterdam.

stathis21
02-27-2005, 01:25 PM
kala ellinida eisai??!!!?!
ego nomiza oti isoun tipota aglaki!!!
pistevo na katalaveneis ellinika?!??

stathis21
02-27-2005, 01:41 PM
stathi me lene!!
kalitera stelne mou pm!!!!

Jack the Tripper
02-27-2005, 02:59 PM
http://www.frontiernet.net/~rainh2o/bad%20threads/Gay%20Thread%20congrats.jpg

Skate Rat 19
02-27-2005, 04:00 PM
http://www.frontiernet.net/~rainh2o/bad%20threads/Gay%20Thread%20congrats.jpg

Woah thats awsome thanks man!

Striker
03-01-2005, 01:36 PM
gay people are annoying indeed...They should all die...

KappaWing
03-01-2005, 01:45 PM
On the contrary, perhaps you should suffer a fatal condition...

@$$hole...

Striker
03-01-2005, 01:47 PM
Yes, I am. And I hate gay people.

KappaWing
03-01-2005, 01:49 PM
You are suffering a fatal condition...?

That I highly doubt.

Striker
03-01-2005, 01:51 PM
Sorry, what does 'Fatal condition' means?

KappaWing
03-01-2005, 01:55 PM
insolence!!!

It means you are dying due to a termnial illness, such as AIDS, cancer, etc.

Striker
03-01-2005, 01:59 PM
It crossed my mind. No, of course I don't have anything like that.

KappaWing
03-01-2005, 04:45 PM
That's too bad. I feel sorry for the world, then.

Skate Rat 19
03-01-2005, 05:44 PM
Holy crap this is my first thread to reach over 100 posts. Thanks guys!
Oh yes and sending the queers to france would pay the movers, make the queers happy in their own little world, make us happy to not have this annoying and nastey problem, France would get more tax revenue, and the US. would get off its lazy ass and work on the economy due to the tax loss.

JohnnyNemesis
03-01-2005, 09:39 PM
make us happy to not have this annoying and nastey problem

I say we ship all bad spellers to France while we're at it! It's just as annoying when you think about it. How 'bout it?

Skate Rat 19
03-02-2005, 02:27 PM
so i had a few typos, big deal, unlike jackin another guy off. its just nasty and should be punished, or moved to france.

Mannen som blev en gris
03-03-2005, 05:12 AM
-Great Peter, we've got a picture of Luke Perry throwing up.
-Nah, that wont work. Gay people are very clean and have been that ever since they moved here from France.

I think that was how it went...Hope you watch Family Guy....

Skate Rat 19
03-03-2005, 02:02 PM
Ahh yes, Family Guy is the show, but I rarley see it unfortuanantly and I didn't see that episode, but so far my favorite is when Pete gets his own country and names it Petoria. That was fuckin hilarious!

T-6005
03-03-2005, 05:30 PM
so i had a few typos, big deal, unlike jackin another guy off. its just nasty and should be punished, or moved to france.

Maybe it's an american thing... the original americans moved away from England because they couldn't find acceptance or happiness there - now that they're in power they'd rather move all of the others out.

KappaWing
03-03-2005, 07:04 PM
unlike jackin another guy off. its just nasty and should be punished, or moved to france.

France has already exceeded it's gay/straight quota.
Why do you hate gays so much anyway? They never did anything to you.

JohnnyNemesis
03-03-2005, 07:09 PM
It's cause his boyfriend dumped him.

Vera
03-04-2005, 06:04 AM
-Great Peter, we've got a picture of Luke Perry throwing up.
-Nah, that wont work. Gay people are very clean and have been that ever since they moved here from France.

I think that was how it went...Hope you watch Family Guy....
Family Guy just saved this topic.

Mannen som blev en gris
03-04-2005, 06:09 AM
Ahh yes, Family Guy is the show, but I rarley see it unfortuanantly and I didn't see that episode, but so far my favorite is when Pete gets his own country and names it Petoria. That was fuckin hilarious!
Yeah, that's a great episode. The one I took the dialog from is when Meg starts to work for the school paper and makes an article about coruption in the city hall. Peter doesn't think the kids are gonna like it so he changes it. He writes that Luke Perry is gay and then have to take a gay picture of him. The most fun part however is when he's going to change Meg's article with his own... :D