PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever???

RaiZo122
10-31-2010, 07:22 AM
Hi... Im a huge fan from Argentina. Your music fill my life with energy during 15 years. i love you guys. But WTF happen to this band the Offspring now fights market with Justin Bieber. this cant be.. i cant take it ^^
Please, make an old fashion album for all your oldest fans...

Thank you so much: For IGNITION,SMASH,IXNAY and 4 songs of AMERICANA

Jojan
10-31-2010, 08:20 AM
Your music fill my life with energy

Physics fail.

holland25
10-31-2010, 09:43 AM
the Offspring now fights market with Justin Bieber.

Argentina is one hell of a weird place then.

Tijs
10-31-2010, 11:21 AM
Argentina is one hell of a weird place then.Over here in Holland they're fighting the Beach Boys :eek:

The Talking Pie
10-31-2010, 11:39 AM
This is one of the very worst kind of fans a band can have.

"Hey, you guys rock! But not the stuff you've decided that you want to play now that you're getting older and more mature than I am. That shit sucks. As a loyal fan of only some of your work I'm going to dictate exactly how your future albums should sound. Oh, hey and COME AND PLAY IN MY COUNTRY TOO!!!1! I know that you just forgot and needed me to ask on your website so you could drastically alter your carefully-planned touring schedule to accommodate me, your biggest fan! Just don't play any of that new shit while you're on stage. Fags."

Okay, so that was a bit mean of me. RaiZo122 only espoused some of that sentiment. But the rest is provided by the bucketload from other so-called fans on any and all of the band's internet outlets.

If you don't like their music, don't listen to it. That's why I haven't listened to anything post-CO1 (you'll also note a distinct lack of me bitching about the band in my forum posts).

holland25
10-31-2010, 03:46 PM
Over here in Holland they're fighting the Beach Boys :eek:

Nothing weird for a country where smoking marijuana isn't illegal :D

ad8
11-01-2010, 03:34 AM
Over here in Holland they're fighting the Beach Boys :eek:
Well that is probably because there is so much beach around here.

By the way, I don't get all this Justin Bieber bashing... it seems to be everywhere. I mean, I don't like his music but it seems so ironic that you can watch like any given pop music video on youtube that is no less popular music than Justin Bieber and then read tons of hate comments about him. I don't get it.

Hypodermic_89
11-01-2010, 04:00 PM
Cuntrockets.

Outerspaceman21
11-01-2010, 06:09 PM
By the way, I don't get all this Justin Bieber bashing... it seems to be everywhere. I mean, I don't like his music but it seems so ironic that you can watch like any given pop music video on youtube that is no less popular music than Justin Bieber and then read tons of hate comments about him. I don't get it.

I've noticed that as well. I guess Justin Bieber has become the new icon of mediocre pop music for those who just want to talk trash about others musical taste and brag about how great their taste is.

Mrfreak
11-02-2010, 02:07 PM
I don't hate Justin Bieber, but I think that he should start to playing heavy metal.