PDA

View Full Version : The Offspring Live @ Warfield, San Francisco 24 December 2010

MAXTER
11-23-2010, 04:01 PM
Some fonts rumored, that The Offspring will play in San Francisco @ Warfield Theater this Christmas Eve!!!! :eek:
Not really one show.... :D

It's so curious.... We will have to listen their new songs??? :rolleyes:

Fonts:
http://eventful.com/sanfrancisco/events/the-offspring-/E0-001-035239778-3
http://www.5gig.com/concerts/the-offspring-san-francisco-405586

cool 2 hate 681
11-23-2010, 04:31 PM
thanks for posting this:) i hope this actually happens

Outerspaceman21
11-23-2010, 05:50 PM
Cool. I hope they debut a new song. That would be so rad.

Little_Miss_1565
11-23-2010, 07:12 PM
Whoa nelly, these are rumors! Let's not fantasize about the setlist for this show until it's scheduled...

MAXTER
11-24-2010, 03:24 AM
Whoa nelly, these are rumors! Let's not fantasize about the setlist for this show until it's scheduled...

Yeahh... that's rumors... But everyone of us can express self thoughs... or not?

I think you will see soon scheduled not only this show... ;)

I hope.

jacknife737
11-24-2010, 04:54 AM
Living in California does seem to have it's advantages.

samseby
11-24-2010, 04:56 AM
That would be sooo nice :) (well if it actually would take place and someone would take a camera that is ;)).

Little_Miss_1565
11-24-2010, 08:00 AM
Yeahh... that's rumors... But everyone of us can express self thoughs... or not?

I think you will see soon scheduled not only this show... ;)

I hope.

No, or at least not really anymore, because this is how rumors get started. And then if this show doesn't actually happen, people get all pissed off at the band for letting them down. Even though the band didn't let them down because the show never actually existed, but people had worked themselves up so much fantasizing about what the setlist would be for this rumored show that no one has announced yet that if the show didn't actually happen there would basically be no other option than to be super pissed at the band. This has happened so many times on this forum. It'd be a nice Christmas present to me for it to stop.

Harleyquiiinn
11-24-2010, 08:11 AM
Am I the only one to think that

1) this is very unlikely
2) it would be a stupid idea.

1) Nobody wants to work on Christmas Eve. I mean, as much as I love my job, and of course, I would like it even more if I was a rock star, I wouldn't be happy to work on Christmas Eve. The Offspring members have families so...

2) A concert is cool when you have an audience. I mean, unless you don't have a family or don't care about the said family, most people usually have dinners and stuff on Christmas Eve. So that would be a strange business decision. Not that I don't think that they can't fill a venue even in Christmas Eve but still...

Zee
11-24-2010, 09:03 AM
Yeah, seems like a funny timing. Don't think it will happen. :)

MAXTER
11-24-2010, 10:33 AM
No, or at least not really anymore, because this is how rumors get started. And then if this show doesn't actually happen, people get all pissed off at the band for letting them down. Even though the band didn't let them down because the show never actually existed, but people had worked themselves up so much fantasizing about what the setlist would be for this rumored show that no one has announced yet that if the show didn't actually happen there would basically be no other option than to be super pissed at the band. This has happened so many times on this forum. It'd be a nice Christmas present to me for it to stop.

You're right! Of course these are rumors only.... ;)

bouncingcoles
11-25-2010, 10:16 AM
You're right! Of course these are rumors only.... ;)

the show would have been announced by now. thats just a dumb ass rumor

Jojan
11-25-2010, 11:47 AM
Men Tomten kommer ju på julafton. :-(