PDA

View Full Version : If I were the President of the United States

fionano2008.an
11-27-2010, 01:01 AM
If I were the President of the United States, I would perform the following reforms.

First, fully withdraw our troops from Iraq,. I would command the soldiers to return home before Christmas. Their mothers and fathers are eagerly waiting for them to come back and to have the whole family share the Christmas dinner together again.

Second, I would concentrate on the financial crisis. The rich must help the poor. When the economic situation improves, wealthy enterprises and individuals would be compensated for their help under the supervision of the people and participation of the state. I hope that come next Christmas, everyone could enjoy a delicious turkey on their Christmas table.

Third, I would abolish irrational spending. Especially anything on Apple. Not only are the wage earners reluctant to buy products, but the students who don’t have so much money in the first place are going on Ebay and Lightinthebox to buy supercheap Chinese smart phones. If it was me, I would feel embarrassed. Since I cannot control the markets, I would just get rid of this and other dominating brands.

wheelchairman
11-27-2010, 01:15 AM
I'd nuke China.

OUR ECONOMY IS STILL NUMBER 1!

jennhugsjake
11-27-2010, 02:57 AM
The most difficult issue is the environment and the phenomena of global warming. Undeniably, I can hardly ask the people to stop driving their cars and ride their bike to work or travel. Regarding this issue, we as a people, can pass the barriers set before us. Even though we might be in the wrong occasionally, we’re still the United States.

wheelchairman
11-27-2010, 03:19 AM
What a weird coincidence... two first time posters... in the same thread!

But seriously though, isn't it time we got rid of our biggest competitors? With nukes?

Think about it. China has surpassed the US in Greenhouse Gas emissions, if we nuked China we'd save our economy AND the environment. Think about it.

samseby
11-27-2010, 03:24 AM
If I were the President of the United States, I would perform the following reforms.

First, fully withdraw our troops from Iraq,. I would command the soldiers to return home before Christmas. Their mothers and fathers are eagerly waiting for them to come back and to have the whole family share the Christmas dinner together again.

Second, I would concentrate on the financial crisis. The rich must help the poor. When the economic situation improves, wealthy enterprises and individuals would be compensated for their help under the supervision of the people and participation of the state. I hope that come next Christmas, everyone could enjoy a delicious turkey on their Christmas table.

Third, I would abolish irrational spending. Especially anything on Apple. Not only are the wage earners reluctant to buy products, but the students who don’t have so much money in the first place are going on Ebay and Lightinthebox to buy supercheap Chinese smart phones. If it was me, I would feel embarrassed. Since I cannot control the markets, I would just get rid of this and other dominating brands.

Good luck with that.
I probably wouldn't play basketball for a start ;)

jacknife737
11-27-2010, 08:36 AM

But seriously though, isn't it time we got rid of our biggest competitors? With nukes?

Think about it. China has surpassed the US in Greenhouse Gas emissions, if we nuked China we'd save our economy AND the environment. Think about it.

Funny enough, some fellow named David S. Broder recently advocated a sort of perverse form of war keynesianism, in that we should bomb iran to save the economy.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/10/29/AR2010102907404.html

Regardless, i agree: nuke china first and nuke them often.

Jojan
11-27-2010, 08:48 AM
I'd nuke China.

OUR ECONOMY IS STILL NUMBER 1!

The thing is: Everything would be much better in the world without the United States of America. So it would be better just do nuke the US, but without the all the nuke.

The Talking Pie
11-27-2010, 08:48 AM
I love how the original poster seems to base their policies solely on some form of Communism and the enjoyment of Christmas dinner.

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
11-27-2010, 09:33 AM
The thing is: Everything would be much better in the world without the United States of America. So it would be better just do nuke the US, but without the all the nuke. I agree wholeheartedly with this

I love how the original poster seems to base their policies solely on some form of Communism and the enjoyment of Christmas dinner. It's not communism, it's a REVOLUTIONARY SPIRIT!!! lol, just kidding, it does seem kinda communist. But I do have to say that the enjoyment of a Christmas is a good idea

wheelchairman
11-27-2010, 10:17 AM
The thing is: Everything would be much better in the world without the United States of America. So it would be better just do nuke the US, but without the all the nuke.

Sweden don't talk to soon. After China you're next!

RageAndLov
11-28-2010, 03:04 PM

Spoken like a real American.

wheelchairman
11-28-2010, 03:11 PM
Watch yourself Norway, you're not a part of NATO!*

*Inasmuch as no one thinks you are.

mario_spaghettio
11-28-2010, 03:39 PM
The most difficult issue is the environment and the phenomena of global warming. Undeniably, I can hardly ask the people to stop driving their cars and ride their bike to work or travel. Regarding this issue, we as a people, can pass the barriers set before us. Even though we might be in the wrong occasionally, we’re still the United States.Global warming is not man made. Stop listening to the perverted liberal opportunists

mario_spaghettio
11-28-2010, 03:41 PM
It seems the Scandinavian countries have been getting progressively more arrogant. It might just be time put the smack down on one or two of them.

wheelchairman
11-28-2010, 04:35 PM
I think they need to re-learn how much they need us. With nukes.

Little_Miss_1565
11-28-2010, 04:35 PM
Nuke Finland!

Omni
11-28-2010, 04:50 PM
I always thought Greenland came off as a bit of a prick. Maybe we should nuke them to set an example. Theres still time for China to change its ways. Not Greenland.

wheelchairman
11-28-2010, 05:20 PM
We shouldn't nuke Greenland until we know if they have oil. Then we should just nuke the populated parts.

We could nuke Finland, I mean its not like anybody would notice.

RageAndLov
11-28-2010, 05:27 PM
We shouldn't nuke Greenland until we know if they have oil. Then we should just nuke the populated parts.

Populated by whom? Polar bears?

wheelchairman
11-28-2010, 05:40 PM
Clearly I was talking about the eskimos. Iskinesere.

Omni
11-28-2010, 08:26 PM
Populated by whom? Polar bears?

It doesn't matter who's in charge. The fact that their country is all icy and they call it Greenland is ample proof of their deceptive nature. That more than justifies a good nuking; any straight-forward thinker could see that.

T-6005
11-28-2010, 08:46 PM
I say we take care of the Philippines and Indonesia now. I've been hearing some rumblings about something called 'sweat shops' that some people don't seem to approve of. Far as I'm concerned a hard day's work never hurt anyone and it's about time we curtailed these whiners taking American jobs and then complaining about it!

Omni
11-28-2010, 08:57 PM
The tsunamis will eventually take care of that for us. Evidence that God hates an ungrateful mooch.

ibsys2562
12-02-2010, 11:57 PM
The most difficult issue is the environment and the phenomena of global warming. Undeniably, I can hardly ask the people to stop driving their cars and ride their bike to work or travel. Regarding this issue, we as a people, can pass the barriers set before us. Even though we might be in the wrong occasionally, we’re still the United States.

wheelchairman
12-03-2010, 01:55 AM
My God.... get out of my head!

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
12-03-2010, 07:36 AM
Wtf?

I'm pretty sure...that these are the SIGNS!!!

For Real
12-03-2010, 05:45 PM

Hey! My great-great-great-great-great-great grandmother was from Finland! Take that back you meanyhead! :mad:

yarock
12-03-2010, 06:00 PM
There was no Finland in 1700's.

For Real
12-03-2010, 06:10 PM
There was no Finland in 1700's.

But there was in the 1800's - my great-gammy x 6 was only 160 years older than me.

yarock
12-03-2010, 06:16 PM
Then I wish she lives long and prosper.

For Real
12-03-2010, 11:12 PM
Then I wish she lives long and prosper.

Well, I never . . .

. . . like, how did you know my great-gammy x 6 was a vulcan?

RageAndLov
12-04-2010, 01:41 AM

I think it's time we got rid of our biggest competitors indeed. If we nuked the US, then their leadership would end and we could finally do whatever we wanted, not worrying about Americans ruining the economy yet again. Everyone would be happy!

nikole.957
12-19-2010, 06:07 PM
I love how the original poster seems to base their policies solely on some form of Communism and the enjoyment of Christmas dinner.

It's not communism, it's a REVOLUTIONARY SPIRIT!!! lol, just kidding, it does seem kinda communist. But I do have to say that the enjoyment of a Christmas is a good idea