PDA

View Full Version : Oh my fucking god!!!

dexter12296566
12-02-2010, 06:46 PM
So for Channukah my dad's girlfriend got me the private reserve hot sauce and it came in and i opened it tonight and it was broke! :( but then tracy(my dads girlfriend) sent and email and they sent one back just now saying that they remember me and that a new bottle will be on its way... they said that they knew my picture was on the website and they are sorry that the bottle got broken... they also said that dexter is gonna be in the studio tomorrow and that they will have him sign and number it there. He will know specifically about me... and they are gonna be in the studio :D
And before i knew any of this when i opened it and it was broke, i cried for like 20 minutes... lol

For Real
12-02-2010, 08:02 PM
Wow, I wonder if I try that story if I might could have a "replacement bottle" mailed to me too... hmmm......... ;)

dexter12296566
12-02-2010, 08:22 PM
Wow, I wonder if I try that story if I might could have a "replacement bottle" mailed to me too... hmmm......... ;)

LOL no... they have it logged that it is her email LOL :) :D

For Real
12-02-2010, 08:27 PM
LOL no... they have it logged that it is her email LOL :) :D

Okay, well, if I send an email then they could log mine too, right? So i could say:

Dear Gringo Bandito makers: My bottle of GB PR broke in transit. Please send another pronto! Here is my address: name, city, state, zip

Basically, that would work right?

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
12-02-2010, 09:37 PM
It's a fucken bottle, man. Maybe if Dexter was sending me his shoes with his signature on them I would be impressed:)

nightvision
12-02-2010, 09:41 PM
That's very surprising considering how extremly well-packaged it was. Do you have a picture of this tragedy? Damn, I'd be so pissed it that happened to me! :)

Tijs
12-03-2010, 02:58 AM
So they're sending you a new bottle of a limited, completely sold out bottle of hot sauce? Nice.

Oxygene
12-03-2010, 04:54 AM
So they're sending you a new bottle of a limited, completely sold out bottle of hot sauce? Nice.

yeah how does THAT work? :cool:

Streef
12-03-2010, 06:49 AM
... they also said that dexter is gonna be in the studio tomorrow and that they will have him sign and number it there. He will know specifically about me... and they are gonna be in the studio :D
And before i knew any of this when i opened it and it was broke, i cried for like 20 minutes... lol

:rolleyes: Gee, you should have asked that he lick it for you or something... :rolleyes:

Dragnet
12-03-2010, 06:55 AM
What the fuck?!

Little_Miss_1565
12-03-2010, 07:08 AM
That's awesome!

Harleyquiiinn
12-03-2010, 02:12 PM

Well surely, they kept a reserve of the private reserve. I mean, it's not because it's a limited edition that they don't have a few left of the product.

As for the numbered thing, I'm pretty sure that the bottle she will receive will have the same number as the broken one.

I mean, yes, it is possible to think this story is weird but these are not good reasons to believe it's fake.

Keep us informed DexterNumbers and if they really do send you a new one, this is pretty cool of them.

For Real
12-03-2010, 11:20 PM
As for the numbered thing, I'm pretty sure that the bottle she will receive will have the same number as the broken one.

hmm . . . sounds fishy to me

. . . like, if all the bottles are unique and there are a limited quantity and they have all been sold, then that means:

1. For every numbered bottle, there is an exact duplicate in the warehouse somewhere
2. There could have been a miscount of the unique bottles
3. They have not all been sold - there exist unnumbered bottles solely for the purpose of foreseeing all the replacement bottles
4. Dexter lied to us

Tijs
12-04-2010, 12:12 AM
Well, like Harleyquiiinn said, they most likely have some left somewhere. Just a few reserve, makes perfect sense to me.

None of the bottles are unique, there's at least 250 identical bottles out there, they just have a different number written on it and an autography. Other than that, it's exactly the same.

Harleyquiiinn
12-04-2010, 12:16 AM
Isn't it numbered on the white square of the label ?

jacknife737
12-04-2010, 05:29 AM

. . . like, if all the bottles are unique and there are a limited quantity and they have all been sold, then that means:

1. For every numbered bottle, there is an exact duplicate in the warehouse somewhere
3. They have not all been sold - there exist unnumbered bottles solely for the purpose of foreseeing all the replacement bottles
4. Dexter lied to us

Or they could just reprint the label?

This ain't rocket science here folks.

randman21
12-04-2010, 05:35 AM

4. Dexter lied to us
Number 3. She showed me the email that Ese sent back. He specifically says what you described there. Besides, the number on the bottle is handwritten, so it's quite easy to redo.

Harleyquiiinn
12-04-2010, 06:35 AM
Or they could just reprint the label?

This ain't rocket science here folks.

You know, it's hard to adapt to the 15th Century new technology. :D

personal_loans_1
12-04-2010, 08:30 AM
Lol.
Didn't they want any evidence to proof its destruction? Anyway, how exactly did the bottle broke? Neat lines or smashed?Can you still eat it?

My Name Was Taken
12-04-2010, 09:06 AM
:( I could never be so lucky.

dexter12296566
12-05-2010, 03:15 PM
Well surely, they kept a reserve of the private reserve. I mean, it's not because it's a limited edition that they don't have a few left of the product.

I mean, yes, it is possible to think this story is weird but these are not good reasons to believe it's fake.

Keep us informed DexterNumbers and if they really do send you a new one, this is pretty cool of them.
I will keep you guys informed and I am gonna post pictures of the broken bottle and mini crate thing that got covered in hot sauce...

4. Dexter lied to us

and ummm... for real... they dont have an exact duplicate... they have a couple extra bottles that he is just going to right on again :D

dexter12296566
12-05-2010, 03:21 PM
For now I will just post a picture of the destroyed bottle....
it was after it was cleaned up though... i was too upset, i didnt even think of takin a pic when it was all over everything... it wasnt even liquid when i opened it, it was paste... but i still tried it and it was spicier than the other stuff...

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/3616/32535874.png (http://img87.imageshack.us/i/32535874.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

bouncingcoles
12-05-2010, 08:58 PM
So for Channukah my dad's girlfriend got me the private reserve hot sauce and it came in and i opened it tonight and it was broke! :( but then tracy(my dads girlfriend) sent and email and they sent one back just now saying that they remember me and that a new bottle will be on its way... they said that they knew my picture was on the website and they are sorry that the bottle got broken... they also said that dexter is gonna be in the studio tomorrow and that they will have him sign and number it there. He will know specifically about me... and they are gonna be in the studio :D

you are my hero. for real thats wicked cool

For Real
12-05-2010, 09:14 PM
and ummm... for real... they dont have an exact duplicate... they have a couple extra bottles that he is just going to right on again :D

A couple extra bottles? But, I thought they were all sold out?

Therefore #3 and #4 are both correct. :p

And why do you get a couple extra bottles? How many did you initially buy? I was under the impression that you only needed one replacement bottle...

samseby
12-06-2010, 12:18 AM
Good after sales service. ;) Lucky you.

Still waiting for some of the bottles to pop up on ebay :p nothing so far.

dexter12296566
12-08-2010, 09:58 AM
^ Some of the orders were canceled and they are selling those ones again today :) Well, I think they are out now :( I just checked the site.

A couple extra bottles? But, I thought they were all sold out?

Therefore #3 and #4 are both correct. :p

And why do you get a couple extra bottles? How many did you initially buy? I was under the impression that you only needed one replacement bottle...

He said that they have to set a couple aside for things like this.

Jojan
12-08-2010, 11:09 AM
http://www.d.kth.se/~johanohl/johanohl.png

Offspring-Junkie
12-09-2010, 12:23 PM
^there's a thread for photos, it's called photo album thread.

Great, I hope you get your special limited bottle, dexter12296566. That's the least they can do for sending a broken one. I still have some sauce left in my (normal) bottle. Hmmm... Gringo Bandito.