PDA

View Full Version : With greetings from Siberia

kollin83
12-19-2010, 09:19 AM
hi all! I write from the cold Yekaterinburg in the Urals (we have now - 86 F) Sorry for the mistakes as I write using a dictionary))) I would like to know if the plans at guys from The Offspring to come to Russia? I was at their concert in Moscow in 2002, it was very cool. I'd like to see them live again (in this respect, I envy the Americans, The Offspring performs regularly in the States).

It would be unrealistic to cool if they made a tour of major cities in Russia. today downloaded the performance The Offspring of Brazil in 2009. I liked very much

And bad, that we have nowhere to get designer clothes and baseball caps from The Offspring

ideo
01-22-2011, 12:45 AM
I have always enjoyed listening to the songs of “The Offspring”. They are a bunch of immensely talented guys. I was in Brazil when they came there. I attended their show and it was a wonderful experience. Anyway I would request him to let me know when they are coming to Russia. I will try my level best to attend it.

JackRT
05-27-2011, 09:25 PM
Hi there... my Husky is from Siberia :) What a hyper dog, not sure how they did not annoy the crap out of you guys.