PDA

View Full Version : Sudden twitter posts?

codberg
12-21-2010, 05:30 PM
For almost a month they didnt have any now theres been 3 in 24 hours. I really hope this sticks.

Omni
12-21-2010, 10:03 PM
I didn't want to give up on RaF,RaG, but it looks like it won't be reaching Gold, and the new album will replace any attention it's getting entirely. Stuck at 310,000 :(

bouncingcoles
12-21-2010, 10:27 PM
I didn't want to give up on RaF,RaG, but it looks like it won't be reaching Gold, and the new album will replace any attention it's getting entirely. Stuck at 310,000 :(

what do you expect, no one buys albums anymore. also the album wasnt very popular aside from yggfk which got some attention

cool 2 hate 681
12-21-2010, 10:34 PM
hahaha did anyone see this tweet by pete?

http://twitter.com/PeteParada/status/17434042060242944

Jojan
12-22-2010, 03:53 AM
Twitter sucks.

dexter12296566
12-22-2010, 04:55 AM
what do you expect, no one buys albums anymore. also the album wasnt very popular aside from yggfk which got some attention

hahaha did anyone see this tweet by pete?

http://twitter.com/PeteParada/status/17434042060242944

Kristy, Are You DOing Okay? got some attention as well. Many of the people at my school say that offspring sucks except for those two songs. I need to slap some sense into those kids! At least they like some of their songs!

HAHA! Not only does Tweet by Pete rhyme, it was a good Tweet!

Jojan is right though(for once)!

Twitter sucks! I joined Twitter and within two minutes, my account had been hacked! :mad:

randman21
12-22-2010, 07:26 AM
But the thing is, you can't just say that the album wasn't popular, aside from one the top 15 rock tracks of the decade (if you go by the Billboard Modern Rock chart). That song was a big part of its popularity, but I think you're right about people not buying albums.

Harleyquiiinn
12-22-2010, 07:40 AM
Kristy, Are You DOing Okay? got some attention as well. Many of the people at my school say that offspring sucks except for those two songs. I need to slap some sense into those kids! At least they like some of their songs!

Seriously ? Among all Offspring, they think Kristy is good ? :confused: Young people have no taste... tss... :(

dexter12296566
12-22-2010, 07:46 AM
Seriously ? Among all Offspring, they think Kristy is good ? :confused: Young people have no taste... tss... :(

I really like that song, but for more than the music. I guess I just like the meaning behind it and how deep it actually is :)

Most young people don't, I mean, G6, Boom Boom Pow, what's wrong with people.... and they don't even give punk a chance!!!

jacknife737
12-22-2010, 08:15 AM
But the thing is, you can't just say that the album wasn't popular, aside from one the top 15 rock tracks of the decade (if you go by the Billboard Modern Rock chart). That song was a big part of its popularity, but I think you're right about people not buying albums.

4 charting singles, one of which was on top 40 radio: and wasn't You're Gonna Go Far, Kid like their best charting song, ever?

I don't think it's quite fair to say that this album wasn't "popular", since i'm pretty sure they haven't had this much exposure since Conspiracy of One.

But yeah, nobody really buys albums anymore, which is a shame.

Omni
12-22-2010, 09:46 AM
The album was popular, it charted at #10 on the Billboards upon release; about as high as Ixnay and CO1. People really just don't buy many albums anymore. Albums are staying on the charts for shorter and shorter times, and the debuts are getting weaker. The new Linkin Park only sound 250,000 it's first week, and is still not Gold.

Harleyquiiinn
12-23-2010, 02:08 AM
The new Linkin Park only sound 250,000 it's first week, and is still not Gold.

yes but that's because that one is actually good. And most people who are not Linkin Park fans already won't start listening to it. As for Linkin Park fans, most of them have no taste, so they don't like it.