PDA

View Full Version : Report spam here

leo3375
01-10-2011, 10:21 PM
I got these in my PM box today:

Hello and how are you? I am sending you this for the reason that I stumbled upon something EXTRAORDINAY.

You have most likely seen this business before, but in my country we are very limited and I just can't believe what

is offered by this great company. Global Domains International has not only it's own

FREE autoresponder. But has it's own Landing pages leaving just the task of sending traffic.

I wanted to promote this to you because if your not in a network marketing company already then your missing out.

Go and take the free trial and check it out. It's worth checking!

Hi, Kit;leo3375;Irene;johan...;offreak!

Congratulations! You have won a Skype voucher!

Voucher code: 4U4KTEWD5VCVT3DU

Happy New Year!

Thank you.
www.offspring.com

P.S. Please do not create a thread in the forum, and on all questions write me (PM).

www.offspring.com amateur!

As soon as you see this playful teen babe youТll feel like joining her in her daily sex routine. Watch her rubbing and touching her yummy pussy and then being fucked on camera! ThatТs the hottest view youТve ever seen! You just canТt miss the fun!
CLICK HERE –utana.7ro.ru

(NSFW image goes here)

кино реально
бесплатно кино фильмы
сегодн€ в кино
люди кино
военное кино онлайн
кино онлайн качество новинки
кино без регистрации бесплатно новинки
кино просмотр бесплатно
бесплатное индийское кино смотреть
гарри поттер дары смерти кино

Tijs
01-11-2011, 05:45 AM
We've been having a lot of trouble with spam lately, it's something that appears to be happening on all forums by vBulletin.

Please keep on posting PMs like this and we'll try to get rid of it as much as possible.

Jojan
01-11-2011, 05:59 AM
Use this mother fucker: http://www.offspring.com/community/images/buttons/report.gif

SuperKnux
01-15-2011, 07:58 PM
Yeah, I got those three PM's too, Leo. I didn't bother opening them, I knew they were spam just by the subjects and usernames.

Jojan
01-19-2011, 02:36 AM
Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahah ahahhahahahahhahaaa! Oh, wow.

bioresonance
01-20-2011, 04:12 AM
I have same mesages in my mailbox :)

Tijs
01-20-2011, 05:44 AM
By the same users also?