PDA

View Full Version : any one seen this yet ?

SMASHedTHEignition
01-13-2011, 04:18 AM
sweet :)
ULTIMATE GUITAR

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcoming_releases/offspring_reveal_new_album_details.html
Offspring Reveal New Album Details
artist: offspring date: 01/06/2011 category: upcoming releases
rating: 9.5 / votes: 10

The Offspring have revealed some details of their new album, which is slated for release this year.

Members Dexter Holland (vocals, guitar) and Noodles (guitarist) discussed the writing and recording process of the new album in their latest podcast, titled "Happy New Year Podcast". They reveal that they have been in the studio recording with producer Bob Rock (Metallica, Mötley Crüe, Bon Jovi) again and working on a set of 12 or 13 new songs. They also reveal that a world tour in support of the new record is in the works.

Asked in the podcast when the new record will be finished, Dexter says, "We don't know. It could be done tomorrow, but it won't be finished and it won't be good yet", although he claims that his new year's resolution was that he hopes that it will be finished by March.

Once released, the record will follow 2008's "Rise And Fall, Rage And Grace" and mark the first time that The Offspring recorded an album with drummer Pete Parada, who joined the band in 2007.

ad8
01-13-2011, 04:24 AM
Nice rating :) I haven't seen this on Ultimate-Guitar, but since I've listened to the podcast the information itself is not new to me.

MAXTER
01-13-2011, 08:44 AM
Yes, I have seen this before!!!! ;)